Evangelion Thread

You literally can't refute this.

Shinji probably can't even produce a child

I wish it would end up like this, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high.

I thought she was Asuka's mom friend?

Seems legit If he's gonna act as always at least

yes she is

Where are all this crackpot theories come from? Just because mary is pointless doesn´t mean there is some deep lore surrounding her. they just needed a new character to sell more toys that´s all.

Mari was a 16 year old prodigy, at college with Yui and Gendo. She had a crush on Yui, but Yui had just got together with Gendo. Final chapter of the manga.

If it helps, Mari's glasses = Yui's glasses. That one's actually canon.

That chapter where they shove her in as one of yui's friends in the manga.
The refusal to admit that evangelion has sunk so low as to write in characters just to sell toys.
The hope that 4.0 will redeem everything in rebuild.

Nothing can redeem Rebuild 3. 3.0 That is Anno doubling down in trolling his fan base. He knows Eva wouln´d be the succes it is today if the ending hadn´t left the public wanting for more so he purposefully sabotaged the franchise so fan would buy more in hopes of a satisfying resolution that will never come.

I know it's fucked plz stop ;_;

Sadamoto admitted that he added Mari by himself, Anno didn't know. Also Anno had no idea of what to do with Mari so probably he'll downplay her role on 3.0+1.0

Anno did not put half as much thought into this as the creator of that image did.

so THAT is why this series is RETARDED

But OP, this pic is from 3.33 showing Mari and Yui next to each other.

I thought that was supposed to be Asuka's mum or some shit.

Nope. Or at least we know it's Mari in the manga... so it's probably the same in 3.33.

So what's up with the mouth on Earth?

the entire geofront/black moon is biological, with blood vessels and tissue being shown on the elevator ride when shinji/misato visit terminal dogma. whatever happened in rebuild 3rd impact, the black moon became alive again or something like all the red Eva clones everywhere

Post screencap of source.

BUt that's not black moon, it was pulled out. That's Earth.

good point, i guess whatever Lillith did to turn everything into Evas or core material also physically changed the earth and moon

Dumb theory but I'm afraid of you actually being correct.

>Mari was a 16 year old prodigy, at college with Yui and Gendo. She had a crush on Yui, but Yui had just got together with Gendo. Final chapter of the manga.
Sadamoto said that he hadn't been told her origin story so the special chapter was based on his own theory. I don't think he's wrong though.

Who even gives a fuck nowadays, Rebuild 4 won't ever happen and if it does happen it will be far worse than Rebuild 3.
I just wanna fap to Mari, who is the perfect ad-character for all her merch.

IT HUNGERS

FOR MORE

it's probably a vagina

>Sequel Theory
Discarded.