Nanatsu no taizai 252 spoilers

The fourth Archangel. …his name is Mael.
He has been killed by the Ten Commandments.
[TN: The pronoun hasn't been used in the raw, it's just "yatsu" so the gender is unclear.]
Center text: The stolen fellowman, the revenge coming in cycles.
Margin text: The hatred towards the Demon clan comes from the old grudge of having an ally killed. The one lurking in their back is Estarossa of the Ten Commandments…
Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 253 / The lost grace.

I can't believe Mael is fucking dead

Literally who

The last archangel

So much for being the strongest archangel

No way

>A discussion between Elizabeth and Bartra who now knows about the curses placed on the lovers. Another one between Griamore and Dreyfus who incidentally mentions that some high-ranked Goddesses possess the capability to brainwash the others. We move on to Ludociel who talks about the Holy War resuming. Hendrickson asks him about the fourth Archangel only to be met with a nasty look from the three Archangels. The Pleiades of the Azure Sky then talks to Ludociel and Deathpierce brings up Denzel and Nerobasta only for the Archangel to cry. The Goddess then casts the spell "Breath of bless" on the group. Everyone feels their strength filling their bodies to the brim. Ludociel then tells Hendrickson the other person is no more. That is the fourth Archangel Mael, killed by the Ten Commandments.

I wish he actually cared about Tit Goddess but he's probably faking it

>handing out free prostate exams
such a bro

Why does it look like he Estarossa has bigger tits than half the female cast in this panel?

I'm sure he's fine. He's just taking a nap.

Yeah, an eternal one

His chest looks fucking retarded there

This is the real reason they started the war they we’re jealous the demons were starting to get bigger tits than them

and his thighs too

Estarossa is a big guy

Death doesn't exist in nanatsu no taizai, m8.
The dude's probably gonna get resurrected soon.

>Death doesn't exist in nanatsu no taizai, m8.
Tell that to Helbram, Dawn roar, Zhivago, Nerobasta, Fraud rin, Dolor and Gloxinia

>Helbram
>Once Helbram died for the third time, his spirit rest within the helmet whenever King wears it.

And then he was eaten by a bunch of vengeful spirits

What if Estarossa has some sort of a keikaku going together with Mael so he faked his death?

>Estarossa offered his body as a vessel to Mael

>Margin text: The hatred towards the Demon clan comes from the old grudge of having an ally killed
So the demons were the ones who started

Fuck I've been waiting for him week after week. RIP

Elizabeth is the definition of perfection. I love her.

Wait, didn't we see a younger Estarossa already fighting goddesses with Mel?

So did he start the war as an adult, age down, then age up again?
Or they were already in conflict, but it wasn't full scale genocidal war until he killed Mael?

I think Mael was just weaker (40-55k power level) and a support archangel.

I don't think any archangel can do shit to the demon prince in direct combat.

Fuck off you traitor

You dirty demon cocksucker Estarossa definitely used some kind of dirty trick to take advantage of Mael's kind heart.

>Angel apologists
Mel was a weak little bit high who couldn't handle living in a world of strength

little bitch*

Was it during the war or recently?

Mael may be still alive but without power, the title of the next episode is "the lost grace"

That was before the war

>kills the fourth archangel
>Cusack points out how he is unsettling and impossible to read
>has dreams about Elizabeth who also dreams about him, wants Elizabeth for himself
>is eager to collect more commandments and wants to kill the remaining members to obtain them
>high as fuck all the time
>"when this man awakens, the nightmare begins"
I feel like Estarossa has been slowly built up as a major villain, but he still hasn't revealed his plans. Meanwhile Zeldris seems like he's going to be redeemed so that he can eventually ally with the Sins and reunite with his vampire gf.

The way Nakaba builds him up as an unpredictable wild card that has god knows what on his mind is pretty neat.
I mean, it's probably obvious that he's going to backstab everyone at some point already given by the fact he has an attack called "Rebellion" that is specifically aimed at killing high-ranked demons.

I hope all the build up actually amounts to something. Would be pretty lame if he just ends up as some kind of minor obstacle like Mera. I still think he's going to be the one to gather all the commandments since it's obvious that Mel's not going to become the DK. His fixation on Elizabeth gives him a reason to remove her curse which wraps up that plot point and if Ban manages to get Mel's emotions back that pretty much wraps up this particular mini-arc. The question is whether he's going to fight the Sins then and there or if that's going to be saved for later. There's still the 6 black knights remaining on the demon side and I could see half-DK Estarossa leading them against the goddess clan in the war.

Thinking back, I almost forgot how broken his commandment was. Meliodas wasn't paralyzed by it this time because the DK removed his emotions isn't that right?

>Deathpierce brings up Denzel and Nerobasta only for the Archangel to cry
Now I'm conflicted. I wanted to see that bastard Ludo cry, but preferably after Mel or Eli swipes the floor with him, not after discovering his one night stand died. How should I feel about him now?

Estarossa is actually strong? What?
>inb4 no actually Escanor is just even stronger than the angels and demons

Mael died during the flashback. Ludociel wanted Mael's assistance, so at the time he thought he is still alive, and the only mising commandment was Estarossa.

You forgot about his commandment?

Powerlevel aside, Escanor and 10C Meliodas both have excuses to ignore it, but anyone else most probably wouldn't be able to.

He's probably contender for the strongest character behind Escanor, DK/GQ and 10C Meliodas.

Mael obviously used the last of his strength to fuse his soul into Estarossa's. Last boss is full powered Archangel Mael/Estarossa with 10 commandments hybrid.

Estarossa only lost against Escanor because he accidentally triggered his own commandment when he realised that Escanor is comparable to him. If in that moment he didn't feel hatred for Escanor, he could have power up and win.

I want to motorboat Estarossa's pecs!

Escanor pulled out his 110k mode. Estarossa was royally fucked.

Diane is my giant wife.

Nobody likes manlets.

He has always been strong. Before Mel went assault mode he had the same power level as him and both of them were only 1k behind Zeldris. Stats wise Estarossa actually has the highest strength level of all characters we have info on(but obviously below Escanor and assault mode Mel). He's also a really good counter against a lot of characters because full counter makes melee attacks risky against him, forcing the enemy to use magic instead. And this is assuming you manage to avoid his commandment.

I think the archangels probably have some kind of protection against the commandments. The SD was willing to give a blessing like that to Merlin so I don't see why she wouldn't give the same protection to her elite soldiers.

Diane does.

She hates being alone like a fucking loser worse.

I could see that happening, but it depends on how the next chapter deals with this grace thing. However even if he did fuse with Mael I think he would only amount to a kind of last dungeon boss. The final boss is probably going to be the deities.

Or she likes small dick. Stop judging her tastes.

Her taste is garbage user. She isn't going after Merlin.

>Zeldris seems like he's going to be redeemed so that he can eventually ally with the Sins and reunite with his vampire gf.
Gelda is dead user. Edgy Meliodas is only using his little brother.
Zeldris is a tragic character
He will never be the Demon King
He will never reunite with his lover.

>it depends on how the next chapter deals with this grace thing
I wonder, is this Grace thing the goddess counterpart to the Commandments? A piece of SD's power to boost goddesses and protect against Commandments? If yes, Estarossa might already started gathering the pieces of SD's power, along with the DK's.

>Estarossamael gathers all the commandments and the graces
>kills the two gods on his own and replaces both of them himself
As ridiculous as that sounds and as absurd as that would make the powercreep when the Sins eventually fought him, that sounds like the kind of villain you would find in a JRPG which Nakaba is apparently very fond of. He could even pull a Kefka and partly destroy the entire world while at it.

>partly
>entire

>Ban gets Mels emotions back and he becomes good again
>Zel and Estarossa continue collecting commndments, but now for Zel
>the Sins gather around Galan's statue, the last commandment
>Zel laugh evily and says how he will rule the world with the DK's power
>Estarossa backstabs him and takes all the commandments
>world starts collapsing, sins separate
>next arc starts after Elisabeth's failed suicide attempt after fiding Mel's clothes
>starts recruiting the sins again, one by one, with each having a miniarc for them
Literally FF6. First arc was literally 9.

I get where you're coming from, but partly refers to the extent of the destruction while entire refers to the size of the affected area. Like paying off half of your loans fully versus paying all of them halfway.

That would honestly be pretty cool but the problem is that this series started with a similar situation in terms of finding old party members. Not to mention most of the Sins are already almost done with their character arcs so I don't know how the mini-arcs would work. If this was a longer series with distinct parts separated by a timeskip like say Naruto or One Piece that kind of reset to a situation that parallels the first part would be excellent, but Nabaka seems to be wrapping this series up within 1-3 years so it would probably end up being rushed.

Nakaba has already stated that he's doing three sagas. The third could be just as long or longer than other two. I could see the sins getting split up to go to Fairy/Demon/Goddess realms

Diane's own arc of organizing the giants and becoming their queen is alrady set up by Dolor.
Also, didn't Nakaba say Diane has three part gaiden, and the last part will come later? Maybe it will be about her parents when she goes to become queen.

i've just started reading this like a week ago and why is escanor such a best?

Wasnt Mael supposed to be the strongest during the war? Are they pulling a Zaratras on us or there is something else going on here?

Cusack said there is something weird about Estarossa, it's probably linked to Mael. Mael might come back with possessing Esta's body. Maybe Mael is the Goddess Fraudrin and Estarossa is the demon Dreyfus.

I didn't expect that. I hope Estarossa's memories of Elizabeth are still his.

Actually, Ludociel wanted his assisstance during it if you forgot.

Don't be delusional, escanor utterly wiped the floor with estarossa. He wasn't even at his absolute peak when he did it either, and didn't have any difficulty whatsoever.

Nevermind that when he decided to finish the fight he blew estarossa away as well as zeldoris with a single hit. The powergap between escanor and 10c Mel compared to the other demons is overwhelming.

I don't know how Mael could come into their backstory. So far it seems to me Elizabeth and Estarossa were childhood friends that used to secretly meet in wheat fields before they were discovered by their parents and had their memories 'wiped off'.

Mael could be younger than Elizbeth and have his own Onii-chan, bam. He then possesses Estarossa and that's why he gets those flashbacks/dreams of Elizabeth. I do hope that I am wrong.