Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens

Came for ramen
Stayed for assassins

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kaedesq72/status/955283562495987712
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistol_sword
guns.com/2015/12/01/the-grad-knife-gun/
thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/01/joe-grine/obscure-object-desire-arsenal-rs-1-kniferevolver/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the supposed "professional" hitman
>doesn't stab for the kill immediately
Alright sure

What did he mean by this?
It's foreshadowing, right?

I wonder if this is going to turn out to be Banba or something. The hair's similar, especially with the bits over the forehead and you could argue Banba didn't style it as far back in his broker disguise. Though, it does seem a bit too obvious though.

Nice official art by LN illustrator

Holy shit

Information brooker is an asshole.
Lin is ded

>double crossing already
This is going to be fun

I hope there are going to be a lot of doujins.

It's obviously the wimp.

I doubt it's him for the same reason the other murders weren't him; he was in Tokyo until only a few days ago.

>draw a boy
>call it a boy who crossdresses

Best ED of the season.

Why isn't this more popular?

It reminds me of Durarara a lot and moves at a nice pace.

Who knows, a shame though

Is it still a trap if it doesn't sound like a girl?

Everyones busy with either talking about Darling, shitposting about Violet or watching a CGDCT show, so the usual stuff.

Pretty unfortunate. It even watch some episodes of Durarara again and damn, it really made me nostalgic for Ikebukuro. If I ever went to Fukuoka, Hakata, this show would probably do the same.

I'm not gay

Good Lord

Those are the best kinds of traps.

Not enough female characters to get the average Sup Forumsnon's attention. Dunno if this show is popular elsewhere, but at least Sup Forums is too focused on everything else that's airing to give this a try. Admittedly it's a pretty decent season for anime.

It's because that hitman's specialty is death by strangulation. It wouldn't be professional of him to stray from his signature killing style.

It's a trap as long as they manage to convincingly fool someone. In other words, someone needs to get "trapped".

When do Lin and Banba fuck?

what's with mods deleting my posts on Sup Forums for no reason?

Don't use emoticons, newfag.

Why is he so sexy?

pretty sure that's not a rule but whatever.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>hit someone with a ball
>congratulations, you're hired to Murder Inc.
Well then.
Just lurk more and that sort of thing will never happen again.

Maybe they had a shortage of employees. An assassin company probably constantly needs new workers due to "workplace hazards".

Yeah, I think it's him too. Like, it seemed like huge foreshadowing that the hitman ramenmaker is just asking Banba for permission to have the Samurai kill him. And then in the preview it says the Samurai is making a misstep, makes sense if Banba is said Samurai.

>makes sense if Banba is said Samurai
That was my initial thought too.

I read some spoilers on twitter about the later novels and it seems Lin and Banba are pretty gay for each other.

emoticons are admin approved

my trusty gunknife

But only faggots use them.

This is easily my favorite show this season. Cool setting, great ensemble, everything's moving along at a really nice pace, I just like it a lot.

Nah he's cool.

Add to the fact that for someone who is supposedly a private eye, Banba knows a lot of people. Almost everyone involved, in fact, and is on friendly terms with the avengers.
>spoiler
Just what I like to hear. I knew this was my AOTS for a reason other than "Durarara's first half but with Kaji Yuki"

Is that a real thing or just made up by the author? Where can I buy one?

Take this with a grain of salt since this is from a fujo on twitter who supposedly read the novel, twitter.com/Kaedesq72/status/955283562495987712
I wonder how the third volume is going to develop their relationship.

You should be thankful. All the shitposting is being absorbed by other shows.

>"Durarara's first half but with Kaji Yuki"
X2 was pretty weak. I watched it all even as the threads kept shrinking, but I hardly remember what it was about.

I only watched Shou and don't feel very compelled watching the other seasons. But I'm the same, I only remember something with Aoba being weird. I think I made peace with the fact the first ~13 episodes of Durarara season 1 are the best and nothing is quite like it.

here is my only reason to watch this

It's real en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistol_sword
Not sure how easy it'd be to get one though.

guns.com/2015/12/01/the-grad-knife-gun/
thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/01/joe-grine/obscure-object-desire-arsenal-rs-1-kniferevolver/

It was the story about how moot went insane.

Seems smarter to just carry a handgun.

Probably, from what I've read the weight of both the pistol and knife counteracting each other usually just makes them both harder to operate well.

But then you can't trick professional hitmen into believing you're going to stab them with a knife.

>komeiji is a fearsome hitman

Second half of season 1 was quite okay too.

>we will never get to see this crossover animated

Is it gay if you balldeep him witihout thinking he's a guy?

Its not gay if he's wearing a cute dress.

Also not gay if you fuck him with the express purpose of making him finally sound like a girl.

Hakata-ben sounds so cute

He both looks and sounds like a guy though.

It's adorable, kind of like some little kid's speech pattern.

So Banba is 100% definitely the samurai hitmen hitman, right?

what are trains?

Durarara threads were dead too when the recent continuation aired, I always found that weird because the first seasons were pretty popular.

Isn't that a bit too obvious? That's why I doubt it.

It's either meek guy or Banba. Ultimate twist is if it's the loli controlling someone.

I was sure that it's none of the characters we know but then
>plastic surgeon out of nowhere

>plastic surgeon out of nowhere
Is he the Shinra of the show? Also where is the bartender's boyfriend, iirc he's gay and has one. I hope he shows up.

Why are Chinese killers always the cutest in my japanese animus.

I fucking love how upbeat this show is even with the grim content, the episodes feel so short.

Hey manga fags.
Trans?

It's just a faggot joking about being a woman.

Could be just an okama joke, but you never know.
Also I don't think that many here have read the manga, or even the LN. There really isn't anything available online apart from some summaries.

The doujin is already practically written.

Leave collarbones out of this

Have you never seen an anime okama before?

>implying we'll have doujins

Too much time passed and the hype for Durarara died in Nipland and the West. Durarara SH is good but we will never have an adaptation, adding Narita's health problems and writing for other series and manga.

I wish the show was more popular because I want LN spoilers but no one cares enough to read them.

Why would you want spoilers? Sourcefags always ruin threads.

I kind of want to spoil myself, but the story so far is too enjoyable and spoilers would probably ruin it. Hopefully the anime gets to run for several cours so I won't need to either, I fucking hate "read the LN" anime endings.

Have to pray for the fujo bucks to fund more then. Is this 1 or 2 cour?

1 cour

When was it confirmed? I haven't seen any news about that.

I thought I had seen it tagged as 1 cour on MAL, but, never mind, I am mistaken.

I feel like Bamba is a red herring for it. Why would the ramen guy be worried about the samurai killing him if he was the samurai.

The worry sounds more like "you're your own target now. Niwaka Samurai can't fail. What do?"

Joker Game got one when he visited that brothel of traps.

Ramen guy might just not know that he's the Samurai
But I don't actually think it's Banba either

Yea it seems that way to me too, especially with the Niwaka Samurai's reputation of never missing a target and never leaving witnesses etc talked about in earlier episodes.

I forgot to add this but also Banba said "maybe I'll play dead", perhaps implying he would allow the hit while trying to continue the samurai's reputation of always killing his target.

Yeah I see that too, but it just seems too well foreshadowed. Especially when there happens to be another guy with the same hair color that always wears a suit. Though they could use Meek guy as a body double if it is Bamba. Why would a well respected hitman company have a guy on staff for a few years that never showed actual results.

Yea I get the feeling this is set up to be "obvious" that it's Banba just for a big curveball later on. I don't really think it's the meek guy though because has only recently moved to the area much too early to develop the legend of the niwaka samurai, though of course he could have always traveled for jobs. I can't believe this show is getting so little attention, this story is really exciting.

Considering he doesn't do much in his job he might had been spending more time in Fukuoka than in Tokyo without leaving evidences.
And that ball story really bothers me, he never said how he felt at that moment, he might as well had been frustrated he didn't kill the guy.

>saw the tweet
>he looks after Lin
>somehow it's gay
Huh? Maybe you're the fujo one here.

I mean for after the show is over since it's only 12 episodes and won't cover the whole story.

I called this a poor man's Durarara without fantasy when ep.1 aired but I have to say it has really improved in the past 2 episodes. Definitely one of the more enjoyable shows. It's just a shame the threads are so dead. As long as some asshole doesn't just spoil shit, there's plenty to talk about.

The samurai looks exactly like Banba and we have a plastic surgeon in the story. We're going to be led to think Banba is the samurai, but really it's just some schmuck who stole his face.

Dead threads are better than shitpost threads.