myanimelist.net/people/14343/kz
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66886290
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Getting some Kouka action today.

There better be more flamenco.

what are we gonna do in the bed

I LOVE RAPE

>This is the only thing i have to look forward to on fridays
God i hope investing in this shit pays off.

dont rape android girls

Corporate assault next episode.

rolling stoness

>[HorribleSubs] Beatless - 03 [720p].mkv

Nice view.

Shit, non of these hIE can be trusted right.

These threads were not very popular from the very beginning. But after LNfags started visiting them they are completely dead.

People(including) me still watching or yet to watch this episode senpai.

It's honestly pretty bad so far.

Stop being hyperbolic and enjoy the lack of shitposts.

/ourguy/

I like this episode though.

At least he has some level of self awareness.

Holy shit, I didn't expect MC to man up

God, this anime is garbage.
Good premises, garbage characters, plot, and overall execution.

Best way to use your VR.

Never get in between a man and his robutt waifu.

What even happend?

>videogames kill people

So this is Guilty Crown except not fun and without budget?

Nothing to do with GC other than character designer.
Many lines in this show is meme level anyway, and i like that.

This music is 10/10, is it by the same guy that did Antimagic?

So, rape?

Is it really rape if you're mindbroken into wanting it?

Are they planning to put this shit at random time in every episode?
Someone needs to ask HS to make a script that removes this shit from the subs. Though those fags are probably too lazy for that.

Forgot the image.

For this time it's pretty fit in this scene.

>never fuck a robot
>never fuck a robot
>never fuck a robot
>n-never fuck a r-robot
FUCK

What is Lacia's Enkou level?

That line sounds straight out of Sup Forums.

>adult situations
Like what?

going to work

Mc faggotry ruins this.

I think he did okay in this episode, maybe just stop asking too much for him.

And then he says "I already punched him." No dude, you didn't even punch him once. You smashed his face with your vr gear several times.

This anime is killing me. Super intelligent AI that just do what they want and hack humans into taking the shit on their place because they can't be blamed.
Genius.

This is what happen if we keep never read EULA.

But it's fine as long as the AI is a cute girl no?

She let other guys touch her.

Yes

Now we just need a photoshop with cute hIE telling us to murder our family or something

Is it any good?

Psychology , cute robot waifus and decent action. if this sounds good you can try it

I'd let Lacia analogue hack me, if you know what I mean. Who cares about consequences, you have a hot roboass to protect and take care of you.

Bad combination of annoying voice and lines

Based rapebro

>pays off
If spoilers are correct, it won't. Unless you like a kick in the nuts.

Because LNfags came in and spoiled the entire ending non stop.
So everyone here knows that all the robot girls die and MC and his friends sudoku.

People don't like getting spoiled out the ass. Visiting a thread of a show that is an adaption usually turns out like this unless the source is popular.

Thanks, faggot, incinerate yourself

Yeah, the idea is great. Shame generic LN protagonist kinda ruins it.

hahahaha
hahaha
haha
ha
fuck

myanimelist.net/people/14343/kz
One of the best DJs at mogra and composer of all the good Claris/Miku songs.

Yes user that's exactly how I felt when some baka tsuki translator sperged out last week, spoiling the plot because he hates the LN.
Now you know how I felt a week ago. All I have now is apathy toward this show, but I won't let others enjoy it now that I cannot, so enjoy the spoiler.
What a vicious cycle spoiling people is. I wish that autistic baka tsuki translator would incinerate himself.

Is this going to be a harem where MC gets robot waifus?

Fuck you

Jokes on you. My apathy is such that even knowing the end won't ruin the show for me. This world is dead anyway, why should i care.

No. All other sisters get other owners.

Well, for a supposedly super serious story that won awards beginning sure feels like super generic LN.

this show is succc and only worth watching for the waifus

I like this episode, and Lucia looking handsome on pic related.

Well I'm still going to watch it. Basically for Redjuice even though his designs are butchered, and kz OST.
The artwork, animation and direction so fucking shit though it makes me miss GC.
The only redeeming part of it are the robot girls, and that's sort of been ruined from the spoilers.
But I guess it's the journey, not the destination, right? I can enjoy 20 more episodes of robutt girls until they all become scrap metal.

I think it's one of those spoilers that you need to hear, because otherwise when they happen it will make me fucking mad. Like the NTR arc in Amenagari for example. Knowing about it beforehand will make it somewhat bearable, instead of getting fucking mad when it happens. For this anime I'm apathetic, but at least I won't be seething when this ends, regretting I wasted my time on it.

I like how AI's are starting to control humanity and all, but why the fuck the typical light novel lead?

Such a mistake.

What did he mean by this????

I don't know why but I hate every character in this show, especially the way the interact with each other.

That depends on the criteria of awards and how good the adaptation

I just have very high tolerance. The only time i dropped a show was because things never happened. Also robot girls are my fetish so i could never pass this up for all the spoilers in the world. They still might pull an anime original ED which just in this case would be nice.

Imouto will ne turn into this piece of shit right ?

Robot waifus = calle avenida ;_;
LN author = hiro
Final episode of this anime = 25th of January 2018
Sup Forums = beta LN MC who wants to kill himself
Google = whichever fucking company published this dogshit LN and let the trash ending happen. Probably forced it to be award bait, pushing the author to make it 2deep4me pseudo psychological "Do androdis dream of electric sheep? #485735" with a tragic ending.

Only the fucking MC still has his Imouto, Sup Forums has nothing but memories ;_;

It's 2 cours so there's definitely enough episodes for an anime original ending. It's only one LN.

Yeah, I won't be surprised if they do that.

Just look at this motherly smile.
She brought him there so he can grow some balls for once. She wants him to man the fuck up.

Even AI realizes what needs to be done.

>Kill the rapist Owner. Do it for me

AIs ARE EVIL SO DOES MACHINES

Nah she's a manipulative bitch.

Humans a shit. Cute robo waifus should take over.

Later that night:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66886290
Robowaifus are the best because they can engage sensitivity mode during sex, so it doesn't matter if you're a dicklet, they'll feel it like you're African born and raised.