!!!

Jesus Christ...

Denied.

Jesus Kuroki, have mercy.

RIP Rihito.

We hardly knew you.

Was too easy to see coming.

And the chapter ends here.

The question is no longer if Rihito will win.
The question is now if Rihito will even survive this.

This is how great fights are written.
For fucks sake, during the read i actually thought Rihito might stand a fucking chance.
THIS IS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
Love this manga.

This is easily one of the best fighting manga I've ever read.
I hope the anime is actually good and does it justice, but I'm expecting a lot of stills.

I fear that too. I want the anime to be full of life like the manga. I mean the story isnt even important on this series, we, as readers, just want to see awesomeness happen. The anime should do this justice and give us eye-candy over eye-candy.
I can imagine myself rewatching such a anime over and over again just because of how great the fights would be.

Wouldn't Rihito's ability work better by grabbing someone and tearing them apart than a wide slicing move? Isn't that the skill he was supposed to have learnt since his fight with Ohma?

For the longest time I thought ballet guy was yelling at Rihito as a warning. This hurts more because he believes in his rival and neither of them realized just how bad this was going to turn out.

>For fucks sake, during the read i actually thought Rihito might stand a fucking chance.

You need to read more manga then

So I have a bit of spare $$$ and realizing that it will be literally over a year until Gensai's next fight at this pace, I'm thinking about commissioning translations of those chapters that I'll dump here after obviously.

If the user who scanlated the raw chapter a few weeks back and gave us a pastebin of script for another is around, I'm probably going to go with somebody who's charging $15 per chapter if they have room in their schedule, if said user would like to take the job instead for that price. Would rather have it done by somebody who knows the context of the series and characters and stuff.

Has anyone even died in the RAWs aside from the crazy guy?

You are our savior, user.

For God's sake, don't pay people like that. It never ends well.
If anything, just tell the HnG people that you'll donate [amount] if they work much faster.

That would be my go to, naturally, but they explicitly refuse to do that on their site.

"Can I donate to up the priority of series XYZ?
We definitely appreciate donations because they help us with acquiring rare DVD raws and maintaining the server costs for the forum. Unfortunately, donations are not sufficient to move our hearts of stone"

Kuroki is so kind.

>beaten at his own game
Poor Rihito.

Well, be careful with how you go about paid translations if you do decide to go down that route. Wild Fang's translations were done by various people doing commissions across years, and look at how nightmarish that turned out. If you're really interested in finding a proper, true-blue translator, I would advise that you wait for the next 'scanlation thread' to pop up and inquire therein about the best specific person/people for the job.

It's not just for your sake that I say this; it's for the English-speaking community's right to proper translations.

As a last note: you should understand that $15 per chapter for Kengan Asura is a ludicrously steep price. That's a dollar per page. Each page has, on average, maybe 30 words. If you were to visit a foreign country, would you pay your translator a dollar per thirty words? That perspective is one which I believe that you should thoroughly consider.

Is there a more based fighter than Gensai? Can't wait till his fight against Fang . What kind of zenkai boost will he get to probably win

>Is there a more based fighter than Gensai?
"That Person"

gensai really is more savage than I thought with his words

Kuroki has the power of the beard behind him too op pls nerf

Gensai will use Removal.
Honestly I think they're even now, if Fang fought Gensai before I'm pretty sure Fang would lose. Now I wonder how will Gensai's defensive style fare against Agito, I expect Kuroki to have some sort of defense against grabs cause we haven't seen that being used against him yet.

How hard are the kure clan nipples ?

at least as hard as rihito's razor

What this guy said. This was one of the easier fights in the manga to predict. Confident monologue and backstories always gives it away.

I thought Gensai was the wise old master kind of character from the raws. Turns out he is a shit talking monster. Damn.

He does end up showing Rihito mercy.

"You are pathetic ; Begone weakling". Not really, he is a coldass motherfucker. He's probably going to end up shitalking lightning boy

Rihito ends up being his apprentice.

Oof, it must suck to have the man who killed your father shit on not only your body, but your pride as well

I wonder if we could find someone from vietnam that also speaks english and ask him to translate the chapters on Nettruyen.

The problem is not the translation. It's the typing.

If you see the scanlation of the work as being significantly more valuable than the translation of the work, then you'll simply have to wait. That's your prerogative. But many of us are content to read scripts.

And it's not the typesetting that's particularly time-consuming, it's the redrawing. Don't let anyone ever convince you otherwise.