Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

If I stroked that horn, would she cum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpkOrvXeY-E
pastebin.com/bbcAaVWy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would be very pleasurable.

Yes

Which Re:Zero girl would be most fun to date?

It isn't better if we let discount start the threads?

I really want to suck Rem's dick

When she strokes my horn stuff comes out. So the same goes for her too.

Licking her feet works too.

Stop this right now! Rem's dick is not down there

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

fuck you

No competition.

if i slap the official aoty title on a piece of shit i just took does it make it official?

> abandoning your waifu because of a picture on the internet
If you think that's how it works, I pity your peer-pressured ass, you insecure faggot.

>Emilia
>Fun to date

She'd be an absolute bore. I think Anastasia or Else would be the most fun.

>Emilia
>Ram
>Betty
>in that order
From that list Ram would be the most fun.

Who cares, Betty is my favoritest

So what happens to the timelines where Subaru dies?
Are they erased or does everyone but him have to live on in the shitty reality where he fucked up?

Time rewind.

The second

The description of his power in the synopsis says his power performs a rollback when he dies.

I have a feeling Subaru's ability to rewind time and Emilia's trump card to kill everyone instantly are going to factor into Roswaal's schemes somehow for the selection. It's obvious he's planning something with Emilia but I'm curious if he's going to figure out a way to use Subaru's ability to shield himself from the damage.

Rem > Ram > Betty > Crusch > Felt > Freddie > Ana > Everyone else > Emilia

trump card to kill everyone? Everyone or anyone? What the cost for that, her life?

It's mentioned somewhere in the end of the first volume. Can't recall if the anime had that scene during the Elsa fight but Emilia mentions it would wipe out everyone but her. I'm guessing her trump card was the giant Puck seen in episode 16?

Agreed.
Emilia sucks and Subaru is a faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=UpkOrvXeY-E

if that's it then she can't kill instantly, such bullshit

Best part is Rem was that fun to be around that Subaru confessed his love for Rem 2 days after he said he "loves" Emilia.

Erased as time rewinds.

So let's discuss Roswaal's use for Subaru. I think he's going to discover his ability somehow and try and take over his body.

>mfw they cockblock those two at every chance afterwards
They better fuck each other on the spot in arc 6 the blue-balling is too much for me and those two to take at this point.

no, the gospel "told" him to use Subaru so he does. It's that simple. He knows that Subaru has a useful ability, not not how it's triggered

I always assumed that Subaru is already having his body being taken over by Fugel and archbishops in the first place.

Reminder Subaru is the dragon

Subaru noticed Rem's dicklust and went "Oh, might as well get the easy slutty dog too".

Doesn't make any sense.

Why do you hate this series so much?

She's a lewd oni...

Reminder Anastasia would be the lewdest girl

maybe he's just frustrated that nobody gives a fuck about the half elf slut

She has done it infront of children too

What would happen if there were 10 souls in one body? How would everyone react to that?

It would be very erotic.

Subaru never gets a definite answer.

In that case, that'd prove that she knows about the "kill everyone once I die" clause of her contract but hasn't changed it for whatever reason. That'd be really weird, Tappei needs to clarify this shit one of these day

Someone should tweet him asking if Emilia was joking regarding this or if this is her equivalent to Subaru's Return By Death.

She already knows about it. When she's in that fight Puck is like 'if you die I'm fulfilling my contract' and she's like 'I'll just win so you won't have to' or whatever. She definitely knows about it.

So is Puck related to the trump card or is it some sort of conduit for it to be activated? It could just be Emilia herself. I wouldn't be surprised if it was some unique property due to her being a half elf and having stronger magic than a regular elf. Do you think Roswaal would bond Puck with Beato if something was to happen to Emilia?

Roswaal doesn't control Puck in any way

4u

Oh my God, you already know what the trump card is. Puck let's loose and freezes EVERYTHING. Until Reinhardt stops him, anyway.

>Q: Please tell me what she thinks of Garfiel, who defends Sanctuary!
>A: He's really cute. He's adorable. She watches over him with the feelings of a grandmother. ......This isn't related to my own thoughts. It's a distorted thought. The effects of the vessel, perhaps. Good grief, this is troubling.

>Q: Are the Echidna who appeared in Subaru and Emilia's dreams, and the Echidna in the grave, different people?
>A: According to the author's understanding, they're separate.
She cloned herself.

Echidna Q&A
pastebin.com/bbcAaVWy

>Q: Around when did Echidna begin to be called the Witch of Greed?
>A: It was after she killed the 'Witch'.
clone dona killed satella confirmed

More important question, does it taste good?

duh bruh

>Q: What does Echidna think about Beatrice?
>A: She thought that she was a pitiable child, but after finding the answer, she feels that she's a fortunate child. Compared to before she found the answer, he interest in her has faded after she found the answer. She has that sort of personality. She's really the worst.
>Q: What kind of impression did the original(?) Echidna have of Beatrice?
>A: The original has a separate impression inside the author, but she loved her normally, like a mother cares for her child.
>Q: Her memories together with Beatrice?
>A: Nothing in particular. She often saw her atop the stepladder, hugging her knees; about that much.

doesn't it seem the two donas don’t share the same memories? almost as if tea party dona had read about og dona's adventures through a book.
>Echidna: “...Yes, I do. Since I was deeply involved over the process of her creation. Did something happen with her?”
>Echidna: “The character I know as Roswaal had just a tiny bit of an excessively focused disposition. He'd be well prone to offering up his everything for a given goal. So then, if he hadn't changed at all after my death...”
it doesn't sound like she herself knows them, it sounds almost like they're interesting characters in a book she enjoys, where the protagonist is herself.

4 subarU

Its magic soul/reincarnation/timeloop/clone bullshit all the way down for everyone.

Teaparty Dona is Subaru after he reads Dona's book in Flugel's tower and he makes her his waifu and uses all his bullshit to become her.

>Q: Was Echidna originally human? Or was she born as a witch?
>A: She alone was born as a witch.
I'm guessing the only way that could happen is one of her parents already having the Witch factor. Which means it can be passed on genetically too
>Q: When she warmed herself up using magic in order to avoid freezing to death, and ended up nearly burning to death, was that just an airhead moment?
What? When?
I'm guessing she killed the former Witch of Greed and maybe got her witch gene right there.
But it's weird, in any case she was already a "Witch" at birth but became the "Witch of Greed" only later? So was she born with a different sin and changed it or are there sinless witch factors? Or did she kill someone as soon as she was born?
One of original Dona's artificial spirits perhaps? She was already trying to copy her soul before, second Dona could be a remnant of her experiments

>>Q: When she warmed herself up using magic in order to avoid freezing to death, and ended up nearly burning to death, was that just an airhead moment?
tea party store special that I will be translating as soon as I finish chapter 33. I'll make a late dona birthday thread and post it there.

>One of original Dona's artificial spirits perhaps? She was already trying to copy her soul before, second Dona could be a remnant of her experiments
I doubt tea party dona was just a random immortality experiment like sphinx and scarfchidna. everything about her screams keikaku. I think the dona and the dragon preserved part of her soul in the event of satella being unsealed when she was 19. a few years later, shit happened with hector and dona had to go on the run/into hiding, and she stole that part of her soul back and set up her tomb trial mechanism in sanctuary. she dies there, and her soul reunites, creating tea party dona, who doesn't have any memories beyond 19 years old. or maybe she doesn't have any memories at all?

>How much does Echidna like Subaru
>Spoiler
What does this mean?

>tfw no more daily re:zero ln threads

Good.

Subaru is also regular Dona somehow so Betty is his/her actual daughter.

>A: It's closer to being something that popped out from the authority, yes. It's not something that she desired to create, more that the authority itself has a tendency to reflect the cravings of the holder of the witch gene, so it's more correct to say that it turned out like that even if she didn't want it.
Hmmmnn interesting
>Q: What's the reason that Echidna dislikes Emilia that much? A: Well you know, it's more fun if I don't say.
Fucking Tappei can't give a bone.
>Q: Does she like Roswaal? A: No. She doesn't like him.
Kek Roswaal btfo to outter space
>Q: How much does Echidna like Subaru? A: Spoiler
KEK ROSWAAL BTFO TO THE END OF TIMES
>Q: Echidna looks nice in her black skirt, too, but doesn't she ever wear pants? A: Subaru likes skirts more than pants, so she wears skirts.
Stop Tappei my sides can't resist this, Clown can only resist much.
>Q: Her affection level towards Subaru, out of 10. A: Impossible to measure.
I know this is due to RbD but its still funny
>A: Minerva gets angry, Sekhmet talks to her, Daphne puts on the tea, Carmilla cradles Typhon to keep her from exploding, Echidna looks on with amusement from the sidelines - Satella smiles and watches over the six of them being safe. That's how things were four hundred years ago, and those days will never come again.
Yamete
>Q: What is Echidna's favorite color? A: It's silver.
Again interesting too

I'd bet that more than half of that info is completely irrelevant and doesn't hint at anything.

Still mad he rejected rem and didn't knock that literal semen demon up!

>Subaru drank his own piss

Someone should ask Subaru that

I have good news for you

And bad news

I still have ptsd from the shit show that was the "I love Emilia" episode.

Oh no please no....

Echidna former lover of Satella betrayed by men when?

Tappei doesn't do gay or lesbo relationships. I think Satella stole flugel from her

AROUND ELVES

>Hmmmnn interesting
Well, that is pretty much just an explanation and confirmation of what we could already tell. Authorities are based on the user. Echidna's Greed is knowledge-based.

WATCH YOURSELVES

What about half-elves? Do you only have to watch half of yourself or all of it just to be sure?

I just read the spoilers if they make season two I'll be pissed. I'm done I can't watch this shit without rem.

Half elf is still elf

i translated and edited this, if you have any criticism or comments, i'll listen and fix anything i can.

I was wondering if anyone would make something from this. And also wondering why someone made it in the first place, holy shit.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Why are all remsawpns so cute?

So what did you guys think of the new chapter? Mimi seems to be warming my heart up to be honest.

Try to make the other fonts a bit bigger. Just a little bit.

thanks user. I needed this. This is why I came to Sup Forums today.

Someone is doing arc 5? I havent been to those threads in forever.