Darling in the FranXX

Episode 3 in less than 24 hours.

Staff --

Storyboarding/episode director: Toshifumi Akai
Action storyboarding/director: Imaishi Hiroyuki
Animation supervisor: Megumi Kouno
Key animators: Kouno, soty, miso, Masayuki Nonaka, Hamaguchi, Isuta Meister, Isao Hayashi, Kazuhiro Miwa, Sakiko Uda, Satoshi Yamaguchi, Noriyuki Imaoka, Kyoushirou Ezawa, Shuu Sugita, Naoya Takahashi, Kazutaka Sugiyama Taishi Kawakami

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=7rwT3rGr9wM

Also, fuck the mods, protect the fish! Like this now!

i hate it

I love it.

He hates it!

>tfw not that fish
just kill me now

I love it. Only Ichigofags hate it and those fuckers don't count because they're not human.

Jannies hate it!

Fish are friends, not food

What did they mean by this?

(they are obviously talking about zero two here)

Fish are food.

But I like it and obviously onifags are the subhuman counterparts of Ichigofags. You are just mad because your flower pasta gets shit on.

Wait for me, user. I will get the rope.

Fuck you. 0ni is olev.

It's as if 02 is a large, friendly dog.

END FISH ABUSE.

One day, the fish will have its revenge.

Pegging

No, honey smeared Hiros are food.

The ED is about Cocona, user.

>inb4 Strelizia gets grabbed by a fish-like Klaxosaurus in the same manner in later episode
Given Nishigori's history with the words "subtle" and "symbolism", I wouldn't be surprised by this at all.

Don't

There will be at least one tentacle monster fondling the giant robots.

Tick-tock, anti-pegfags

it should be more like bull riding for Hiro. Grabbing the 02's handles as hard as he can as if his life depended on it.

Reminder that this is official and peggingfags are retarded.

>8 days left for episode 4.

The real twist is that its an isekai where the kids were reincarnated as baby mech pilots

>can't even spell the title of the series right
>official
you make me laugh

Please user, 02 fanbase is composed of waifu/homo fags and feminist who watch Mecha for waifufaggotry, femdom, homowank and fanservice.

Strelizia!

>murrican kiddies comes back from school
>darling threads immediately turns to shitpost central

Okay, she'll just peg him in the bedroom then.

And /d/egenerates

That's a very nice picture of Argentea.

Banning all North-American IPs would be bliss.

@kengo1212

It being about 015 makes more sense. She gets to her destination to find that the bird of paradise has already beaten her there. She probably had her dream that when they graduate or something she would become Hiro's partner because of how close their numbers are.

Amazing

It's the same cockpit system. This only confirms that a lot of male ex-partners had ridden in 02s ass before Hiro.

>Not noticing the two giant 'X's right next to the n.

We need another holocaust, but real and for peggingfags.

Look mum! I posted it again!

>Not noticing the two giant 'X's right next to the n.
>Daling
>alin
>li

Very cute

Why does this get so much lewd art despite the generic as hell designs besides 02 while LWA, which has more variety in character design gets fuck all (and what it does get is western shit or boring /u/)?

The debut teaser had it as FRANKXX tho

>Darling in the Franks

You had my interest, but now you have my attention.

But according to feminists I am a fascist, because I like my relationships traditional: wholesome, based on love between a man and a woman. Which reminds me, it's time for the thread to be christened with a reminder of Darling in the FranXX's main themes: trust and fidelity!

The Jiān (鶼) only has one eye and one wing. A pair of such birds is dependent on each other and inseparable. It represents the relationship between husband and wife.

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight (note similarities with the Jiān (鶼) monologues in episode 1)
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

Because the show is about sex obviously.

True love

Please normalfag, get out

The main pairing is a taste of FemDom which is hot right now.

You damn impostor !

Why doesnt Strelizia have two horns like 02?

Get ready for the biggest shitfest

No, fish are friends.

daling you retards

Bizon and Aoba

God, you fags are obnoxious.

Doc probably didn't think it would be aesthetic.

>But according to feminists I am a fascist

Just embrace it.

I get how the other names are derived from their numbers, but how does 666=Zerome?

Basically, a GET.

Nice pasta.

Let me tell you something, you diseased reminder of why humanity has fallen so far and will one day be snuffed out like an irrelevant candle flame. You are pond scum. The bottom feeding remnants of a bygone age of failure and shame look down on you.

Gather every grain of sand in existence and convert them into a negative value and you might, fucking MIGHT, be able to comprehend at least a semblance of the gravity and weight of your anti-worth.

Not even death would be preferable to dealing with you and your ilk, because I would find no peace knowing that, somewhere, you still fucking exist to pester others. This entire material plane of existence is sullied because of you, not just by your presence, but because of the mere thought of you. The world will never know peace because it is physically possible for you to exist.

Even if by some miracle all of you were wiped out, the fact that the physical world still allows the possibility of your existence is nearly as horrible a realization. My fucking soul burns every time you take a breath.

Lament your existence and then fade into the ether, you fucking phantasm of living, breathing, flesh-enshrouded cancer.

>Jiān
My legs are not okay with it.

>FemDom
Hiro is like a caged bird who knows nothing about the outside world or what “the wide, free sky” is. He was only taught how to fight.

So it’s pretty obvious that Hiro is like a child who knows nothing of relationships/love and stuff.

It has nothing to do with FEMDOM, as he NEVER experience those stuff.

Honey x Darling

Zorome- repeating digits. He has trips.

WATASE AOBA

>Checked

But do you think having dubs is better than a double-digit code?

>Honey IN Darling
Fixed.

>Honey IN Darling
>implying 02 has a D

I think you mean Darling in the Honey.

>It has nothing to do with FEMDOM

It kind of does, as the appeal is that 02 is an attractive and sexually forward woman who is also not a total whore.

In a lot of ways, FranXX is essentially a Magical Girlfriend so.

It's like onishitters want to be the worst on the board.

and fun things are fun
and dogs eat dog food

It's the same guy from re:zero thereads

I know what I said.

>Not a total whore
>Whore in some degree

>muffled "NISHIGORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" in the distance

Aye. 02 said he smelled like danger and the guy is pretty much the biggu bossu of the kids. Their dynamic is probably going to be power bottom (literally a tiger in bed) and her soft dom handler.

Blue haired girls are scum.

No. I dropped Re;Zero at episode 12.

>fucked 3 guys at least 9 times in the mech

>Ep 3
>Imaishi on the action storyboarding

Going to keep myself overly optimistic.

Why can't we accept this is just a bad anime and take it easy and laugh at it?

02 is the dominate one in the relationship.

It isn’t the “male degradation” sexual version of FemDom, its more on the Gentle FemDom side. It’s not domination in a physical sense but more on non-physical sense. Hiro got into the robot with 02 on his own volition, she didn’t trick him or any sort of coercion. He submitted himself to her.

>Fucked them to death
FTFY

Of-fucking-course

No user, just imagine: Hiro falls into a huge vat of honey, Honey scoops him out and starts to lick him all over. What more can a man want?

>What did they mean by this?
Humanity sought to survive the collapse of Earth's biosphere by creating the Plantations, AI controlled sanctuaries filled with people and other life forms in suspended animation. Now the AI's a waking a few humans at a time to try to deal with the unanticipated Klaxxosaur menace. The people we're seeing have been dragging into a dystopian future that they had been promised they could sleep through.

no they aren't, they are sexy

He supervises the action scenes in every episode.

With her dick right ?

Yes, but it seems safe to assume that she's going to leave that particular detail in the past, because it's going to kill her waifu value if she keeps thoting around.

Meta, but probably accurate.