Darling in the FranXX

She is going to show her true colors tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YQTwjsa2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and by that I hope you mean frontal nudity

She already lost to the best girl.

She's jelly as fuck

I want to smooch those lips

>she already lost to herself
That doesn't make much sense user.

Looks like the ogre woman's face from the fat elf manga

We already know her true colours: she is a resentful bitch.

I want to manhandle Ichigo.

REMINDER TO IGNORE POSTS ABOUT PEGGING!
They're made by Coconafags posing as 0nifags because they're trying to smear us. Just ignore and report them. There's only 2 or 3 of them in total anyway.

So will she work it out with Goro or what?

I feel betrayal coming from her getting 02 hurt by ignoring or faking backup.

Don't forget that Darling in the FranXX's main themes are trust and fidelity!

Both Hiro and 002 talk about the Jiān (鶼) bird in episode 1. It only has one eye and one wing. A pair of such birds is dependent on each other and inseparable. It represents the relationship between husband and wife.

Furthermore, when you investigate the name of their mecha:

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

you get a plethora of other similarities with the Jiān (鶼) bird motif. Darling is going to get dipped in that Honey.

No, they are just cancerous onifags. Like you.

Your post is only 50% correct. They are posing as pegging fags and spamming the thread. But there are onifags who like pegging. Like Hiro, DitF is dominated by the 02 so of course her fans are going to be diverse in tastes, some onifags even hate the idea of 02 being dominate.

Those curves

I wish people actually read this reminder.

Blaming everyone else for everything only makes you retards look worse.

So this is the containment thread for futafags and femdomfags, right?

And I wish people would stop replying to shit bait, like the you-know-which-fetish posts. The threads this weekend are going to be a nightmare.

No thanks to you, you made the first shitpost in this thread. And literally all your posts are shitty bait in some way.

Where did I blame everyone else? I contradicted OP and said some Onifags like pegging.

The last couple days had a 015fag spamming about how 02 was a whore. In a single thread about 100 02 whore posts were deleted possibly from the same poster. He simply changed his posting style to spamming pegging to shit up the thread again.

>femdomfags
Its a theme in the show. Of course femdomfags are going to post about it.

Her resentfulness? Yeah, sure.

Also she's intelligent so even though she doesn't come as obnoxious as Zorome she's gonna become more dangerous for 02 and Hiro.

If she can't have true love noone will

Why does it feel like rape will more than likely happen in this show?

I hope she can give good blowjobs, 02 needs her to prep the bull.

Where?

>you-know-which-fetish posts
>bait

>Where did I blame everyone else?
When you said "They are posing as pegging fags and spamming the thread."

Honey is so cute.

This. Ichigo is the kind of plotting, petty bitch that will constantly try to ruin Hiro's relationship with 002 from now on, because in her mind if she can't have him, no one should have him.

Who's ready for the DOC SHOCK?

>He simply changed his posting style to spamming pegging to shit up the thread again.
No. I've been peg-posting since the first episode and I'm not the shitposter.

Why did you quote me then? Why not quote the guy I was replying to?

It's 02 who handles oral.
At most, she only allows Ichigo to striptease for her darling in order to get him in the mood. From there she can only watch the proceedings.

I said that.

>No. I've been peg-posting since the first episode and I'm not the shitposter.
The irony in the post is unreal.
This will be the last piece of attention I give you. I'm not who you were replying to by the way.

Where is this anyway? I read the manga but I didn't catch the topless Ichigo page.

Welp, nice theory but numbers are given by strength, not by order of arrival.

Yes, of course, her darling.
Who else right ?

Holy shit stop talking about fucking.

What would sex with this demon be like?

Please more 0ni fanart.

They're both. The earlier specimens have purer klaxosaur DNA, the later ones have less. Obviously this is reflected in their piloting.

It's literally the main theme.

>The irony in the post is unreal.
Note the "the". There's one very specific person who has been spamming the threads and has been repeatedly banned.

It's quite likely completely wrong.

>What would sex with this demon be like?
pastebin.com/YQTwjsa2

Wrong. The main theme is romantic relationships, and what goes into making them work. Sex is just a part of that.

>Here you darling, its all yours

Yeah, sure.

Convince me that this is a DEEP show.

>stop talking about fucking in a show that's pretty much just references about fucking

It's correct.

I really hope she's bitter and cold shoulder's Hiro throughout the episode only for Oni and Hiro to completely outclass her in the end.

Yes. Sex and romance are not mutually exclusive. Not that you'd know that.

but Sex is apart of it.

I mean you could only view it as sex but to do so would ignore most of the actual ideas being conveyed.

It's about controlling mecha with sex and MC can't get it up unless he's femdommed.

We know for sure that Doc is inventor and creator of mechs, technology carries his name after all. Pilots have to be young it seems, and I doubt that he just developed all the shit at young enough age to pilot it.
Although these clues may hint that 02 who seem to be very familiar with Doc is actually older than she looks.

it's not

It's a theory, but I really don't think it will be so simple like that. Evil Committee usually talks in codes and lie a fucking not, this considers too much of what they said/given to us as true.
At this point it's like assuming the 2nd impact was really a meteor.
At this point we can only grasp at straws here, with very little information given to us. I
f you remember 2011, few actually though that Homuhomu power was time travel, I don't even remember any user defending this theory.

It isn't. It's pretty on the nose, like most GAINAX anime. It's visceral, not intellectually stimulating. If you don't like raunchy stories, avoid it.

>Ass turns completely flat
Why this

Why is there so much fan art of this futa boy (girl)?

>but Sex is apart of it.
Yeah, that's what I said.

What is 02's fascination with honey?

Is it another metaphor?

The entire point of episode 2 was that sex isn't enough to make a relationship work.

> Pilots have to be young it seems, and I doubt that he just developed all the shit at young enough age to pilot it.

Young prodigy inventors is a common anime plot point. Also, 02 can be older than she looks, given she saps her partners' youth.
Which means doc can be older than a teenager as well.

Because she stops tilting her pelvis back and the pantsu are TIGHT.

Did someone noticed that even the adults have names that seems like number readings?

Because the panties are so tight they're squeezing her buttocks to the bone.

Please remove the 3DPD from this image.

There's something seriously wrong with this artwork

DOOL WIELDING

It has worst girl in it.

Solo piloting takes a lot of energy?

>he has no dick, just like Code GeASS
inb4 BULGE

>The entire point of episode 2 was that sex isn't enough to make a relationship work.
I like you.

You can't even see her face user.

Am I the only one who likes both Oni and Ichigo? Oni is just way too much fun, and Ichigo is super cute when she's smug or pouty.

REMOVE.

Does Ichigo have feelings for Hiro? Is that why she's been acting weird?

they can show their butts tomorrow

I love the robot face

Oni should add Ichigogo to her harem.

The klaxosaurs are programmed to seek out the magma stuff that humanity is trying to extract.
02 is part klaxosaur, so honey's passing resemblance to the magma fascinates her.
That's just my guess.

I want Oni to dominate me.

This doesn't make sense, the robot reflects the facial expression of the girl.

>pouty
well youre going to enjoy the next few episodes

No you retard because it defeats the entire porpoise of the image. Usually the male hand is on the female back, but in DitF, Oni's hand is on Hiro's back.

Gainax is dead, son. Where have you been?

The cucking is over, now is for bants and healing.

>Usually the male hand is on the female back, but in DitF, Oni's hand is on Hiro's back.
I know, I can waltz.
There is no need to ruin it with 3DPD.

They will try to find a way to satisfy both femdomfags and femsubfags with the 02/hiro piloting scene, but femdomfags will be disappointed anyway I think.
They won't accept anything less than her completely controlling the situation.
Her suit has the handles in the usual place on the hips. In actuality, she will be on the bottom, but Hiro will be overwhelmed and timid as she tells him what to do.

Who gives a fuck about what femdomfags want?

Reposting speculah from a previous thread: it's possible that Ichigo was Hiro's original partner, but things changed after Zorome and Naomi were brought to their facility (not that these two are the only ones with very high numbers, so that could mean that they're latecomers).

Yes. That much was obvious from episode 1. How autistic are you?