Dragon Ball Super

Can anyone stop God Mode Toppo?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14935015
youtube.com/watch?v=xGYOa82QN6Q
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/167589629
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This fat fuck is going to make me so salty after tomorrow night.

That's Toppo Oscuro, OP.

Never thought the climax of the ToP arc would be such a boring bummer.
The tv special ruined the pacing and progression of this shit show.

Is it true that spoilers said 17 AND Vegeta job to Godppo and then Frieza fights with Toppo at full power?

el topo negro

No, Frieza and 17 job. Vegeta gives everything and wins.

I'm not convinced. Spoiler titles seem to indicate 17 is still on the arena in episode 127.

Freeza is the one sacrificing himself in this fight to eliminate Toppo, that's why the showed us Freeza resisting the power of a GoD in his recruitment episode

>the climax of the arc is 17 throwing pebbles at Toppo

Soon

Just wait for it...

Kawaii Vegeta is going to 1 vs 2 him AND Jiren.

>gohan outlasted by tournament MVP #17

Wakey wakey gohanfags

So can he still deliver the succ?

GOHAN BLANCO confirmed

is this real?
Is it canon?

>Hecho en mexico
EL HERMANO CONFIRMED

Freeza-sama was able to handle Sidra's energy of destruction, he'll have no problems stomping Toppo

God, I love spics.

EL GRANDE PADRE when?

Still can't beat Goku.

never, dirty spic

>nigger enablers

Absolutely disgusting

CUTEGANG ASSEMBLE FOR STATE-SPONSORED EXECUTION

What is the point of this arc with Gohan out?

el bigote

Vegeta

So Jiren can win

Soon. Very soon. And don't worry Kale is there. She is hiding in the background secretly masturbating with legos.

So did the limit breaker x survivor shit just mean nothing?

Toppo

Legocult/megablockscrew assemble!

strawpoll.me/14935015

It does, Goku is the limit breaker and Vegeta es the survivor

New bread found

>manga 18 doesn cook
>sucks at board games.

kek

You're late, faggot

>Anime was so bad you have to make a movie to explain why your marysues can go super saiyan with back tingles

It means nothing

He's jobbing to GoDppo Pablo.

Based breadposter.

Yes. Some people were just crazy/retarded enough to believe those theories.

So Frieza's keikaku of overthrowing the gods is just Toei's filler and won't amount to anything?

FR-FREEEZA SAMA, PLEASE DON'T SMASH MY BOIPUSSI!

yeah, but can Cell DO THIS?

yep

I miss the cheesy as hell funimation dub.
Was fun to make fun of.

Yes. This arc is complete trash and serves no purpose.

if this is true than the minute and a half fight he had with Cabba seems like a waste.

Frieza will help Vegeta defeat Toppo
Goku and Jiren will knock each other out
Frieza will ring out Vegeta
Frieza wins

Admit it faggots, if Zamasu arc had a better ending, then it'd be as good as namek

At least Toei gave you hope he would do something important right? Better than nothing. If you want the real ToP just wait for the Manga

What the fuck did you do?

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic (all of it), and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins (because that's apparently how it works), while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day as a park ranger for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

This arc was doomed since it started.

>You... You call yourself a Pride Trooper, but you know nothing of true pride! Allow me to show you! Me, the saiyan prince, Vegetaaaa!
youtube.com/watch?v=xGYOa82QN6Q

Is that gif okay?

>Toei baited and gave Gohanfags false hopes and left them disappointed because all that hyped amounted to literally nothing
Fixed.

God mode Toppo isn't canon

still waiting on that proof that the show is not profitable, faggot

Cell reincarnated and is gone

nice headcanon

Who?

>still nagging someone about a post from hours ago from a dead thread
You are more autistic than he is.

Another confusing thing is that how the hell Universe 7 ended up below Universe 6? Seriously!

They beat them at the tournament before. Champa(may peace be upon him) is admittedly weaker than Beerus.
Even Zeno sama was at the tournament and he saw what was going on.
Also Champa(may peace be upon him) seems much worse at his job then Beerus, he's too lazy to even destroy planets himself.

Is it beacuse Vados maybe stronger than Whis? Or Toiei fucked up as usual?
> I'd go with the Toiei version!

Why didn't they just do fucking 1 vs. 1 matches for FUCK sakes.

The mortal level wasn't about power, but planets with life etc.

(You)

not evidence

>falling for old bait

I don't care about your retarded fight, autism boy. I'm just telling you to get some self-awareness.
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/167589629

>old bait
Mortal levels have existed for a few months, idiot

Is DBS really kill? It won't continue after the conclusion of ToP? Where are we going to shitpost?

>this is the kind of fans that DB has

>mfw when /fit/fag that listens to Faulconer music when I workout

When I was a young man, I defended our Universe. As an old man, I shall not abandon it. I give sincere thanks to Jiren-san, who has generously presented me with the most promising theme imaginable. I address you directly, Frieza. Please listen, as if you were just and intelligent, and not a devious sin-addled wreck.You are certainly not without accomplishments. It is a rare warrior who can boast of being saved by Gohan from a malnourished rabbit. You have brought upon us war, pestilence and destruction.You are Universe 7's Dr. Rota. But then a jobbers role has always suited you best.

it always starts with an lewd 18 pic, user

why are you using discord?

Go shitpost in your homeboard dumb frogposter.

If U7s mortal level is so low and they only have 27 fertile planets, how fucked up is U9?

who doesn't use discord?
not using discord is like not using facebook or twitter

Super Saiyan God is stronger than SSGSS. They're totally different. SSG is achieved through sharing energy with others, SSGSS is achieved by one.

Glad I'm not the only autist that does that

Nah I like Sup Forums. Why would I leave?

Why are you using Facebook and Twitter?

are you fucking for real?

Berserk Kale > Controlled Kale desu

What happened to the 476lbs user we have here?
You still alive out there, buddy?

Why does Toriyama hate Tien?

cause that makes too much sense