Boku no hero

Chapter is out

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/168/page/1

the manga just keep getting shitter alongside the art.
I mean, look at this garbage.
What happened?

>the manga just keep getting shitter alongside the art.
I mean, look at this garbage.
What happened?

Are you trying to state this as fact instead of personal opinion because you didn’t find the chapter good?

Quality thread from the start

shit chapter

congrats user you did it again

Goddamn being in the school again feels like chemotherapy after that shitty yakuza arc.

>the manga just keeps getting shittier

quite literally

You know, we don’t have to use this obvious bait thread.

this, let's just sage and make a non bait thread
tho the mods will probably delete it

Ok I laughed a bit

Laser lad is reluctant traitor because AfO can give him a quirk appropriate for his body.

No he isn't

WHY

Reminder these "translations" are complete garbage

>Holy shit why is Aoyama out on the veranda looking so suspicious? Is he the traitor? Is he trying to stop the traitor? Is he --
>Oh he's just being his normal creepy fucking self, writing messages out of cheese. But wait! What does he mean by "I know?" How much has he figured out about --
>Oh he's just realized the blindingly obvious fact that Deku cant physically handle his own quirk. Ace detective work there, I'm sure that took a lot of brain power.
>Hold on though, he's revealing more about how his quirk works! Could it be --
>No, it's just shit we already knew but in slightly more detail
>Brap meme fodder to finish the chapter off
What even was the point of this chapter? My hype levels just crashed harder than BTC. Is this some kind of bizarre punishment for having the nerve to get exited about the manga?

And we thought it would get better after the Yakuza arc

Better translation is here

MS is the superior translation

TL user > Jaimini > MS > Duwang > Wiz

>niggerstream shills

It's prep for when the autism trio takes on a new member.

Jaimini is the worst of them. Several lines are nonsensical.

is that static shock

MS is objectively the better translation

finally some theories we can discuss instead of "hurr the manga is shit", might not be the most plausible thing but it's better than yelling bullshit throughout the entire thread

I think if we turn this around a bit it might be more interesting.
It's obvious from the the panel with the black background that Aoyama is still hiding something.
>Aoyama was quirkless
>met AfO I don't know how, just play along
>he promised to give him a quirk under the condition that he'll have to do some spy work
>sparkle boy agrees because he just wants to have a quirk and be a dazzling hero more than anything else
>belly laser sounds pretty nice too
>turns out it's not well suited for his body since he did not grow up with it and just got a full power quirk with no time for his body to adjust to it
>asks for a different quirk
>but the deal has been made and he has to live with it now
>only chance to get a better quirk is to do his job
>reluctantly observes his classmates and gives out information
>but he just can't get enough info on Deku because he's always right in the middle of big, dangerous fights and Aoyama is too scared to get close
>so he tries to befriend him instead to gather more info

When you put it like that, it’s a bit disappointing. I was so worried about him being the traitor and so relieved that he wasn’t that I got tricked into thinking something actually happened in this chapter.
It’s honestly just a very weird choice for Aoyama to be pointing out Deku’s issue at this stage. I guess the point was less about what Aoyama knows and more just about him opening up to Deku about his own quirk, but still. Not only is it a little anti climactic, but it doesn’t feel like it was inspired by any recent events. There were so many other opportunities during the series for them to have this conversation, why now?

It was just a red herring, there's nothing more to Aoyama, lay it to rest, user.

>20 shekels have been deposited in your account

just let me have some fun, it's all I have left in these threads other than the art

I didn't even mention MS. Just that Jaimini's is complete garbage not worth reading.

TL user loses points because he's translating from japanese to chinese to english which already hurts translation accuracy

Doesn't passing down quirks usually "break" the receiver?

What's wrong with this?

He made that face because he was about to fart

What a fucking weird chapter.

I cannot get Horikoshi at all.

Is this a ruse? Is the Deku narrator trolling us?

Hey what's up with this yaoi hands?

Besides being completely wrong? Even pretending I didn't see the jap raw, Viz, or MS and only looking in context, the kids had already said their goodbyes and went with the teacher and he was talking to the hero trainees who are in fact still there

Top tier backgrounds

Yes.
He is.

Deku looks younger now. what the fuck.

I another news, shitposter is salty.

Eri rewinded his hormones, he will be stuck with a micro penis and minimal gains for the rest of his life

shit chapter where nothing happens. Who ever saw this coming?

How stupid do you have to be to constantly believe Hori's fake hyped up cliffhangers? They're meant to get retards to keep reading this shit and you retards fall for it every fucking time. Goes to show how fucking stupid you have to be to like this shit manga.

Poor guy

human growth doesn't stop at age 15 just because it was tampered with a small bit to heal injuries

Why was the previous chapter called "A hero starting line" was it for Endavor?

I guess we'll know in the following chapters, but I don't know where is this ehading now, another outbreak by the VA would be way too repetivie... the prision break maybe?

>A small bit
He was moving around in 100% full cowl. Eri was rewinding him on a massive scale.

The actual title was “The no1 Hero’s starting line”, I think

Teenagers are called "kids" to adults, dumb ass.

I feel like Hori blew most of the load he had been building up with AfO vs All Might. The exam stuff alright but clearly not as good and the yakuza arc kind of dropped the ball and there hasn't been much going on since then. I think part of what made AfO vs All Might interesting was the large amount of setup going into it and the major consequences that followed. Hori had clearly been planning that well in advance while the more recent arcs seem more improvised. There are some signs that he's trying to set up something big again, with Shiggy and his gang turning into more competent villains and with Gigantomachia being hyped up. It's understandable that you can't have major build up for every arc and there's going to be weaker arcs every now and then, but there had better be something impressive coming up soon. If 2018 is going to be a repeat of 2017 things are not looking good. At least popularity is guaranteed since S3 will adapt some pretty cool stuff.

So is it for Endavor or for future Deku?

>chapter devoted to reinstating the obvious

Is this the "comfy class shenanighans" people have been whining for since last summer?

Endeavor, it was a turning point for him. Deku wasn’t even in the chapter

I can only assume so. I hope it's as comfy as they imagined.

>Another bait/shitpost thread masquerading as a real thread
How convenient that these always show up after people start to enjoy a chapter.

>Being this retarded
Well it's no wonder you read Jaimini's box

"Huh?? Shit they're gone!!" makes it seem(ignoring the fact that it's a completely wrong translation) like he's talking about the kids who Bakugo and Co had to deal with, since the trainees are still there

Ok guys OP here, keep this thread alive for another 9 hours so that I can make a new one when I wake up

Maybe the chapter is just inconsequential bullshit that you can't accept the fact it's shit.

Why did we need a whole chapter to make Aoyama his friend when all of Deku's other more profound friendships were crafted in under five panels?

the manga ends with each panel slowly zooming out showing Deku by himself hobbling out of the janitor closet

With all these tards raging about TL, is there any reliable translation or am i being forced to learn chingchong runes?

>that faggot is now powertripping and thinking he won and owne the popular opinion because people who read the chapter left and he's now alone in the thread posting shitty """""""""criticism"""""""" nigger reaction faces
Just get help and leave, nigger. All day you were told to be a retard. All day. That's like 6 full 500 posts threads.
Now you are alone in your fantasies. It's not your victory, it's the final nail on your coffin.

Had forgotten about those muh comfy school SoL chapters posts

Not a bad chapter though, we now know what Aoyama's like and that his power does indeed cause diarrhea and not just stomach pain like some argued.

>implying
All I said was that you're an idiot for thinking teenagers don't get called 'kids'.
Have fun arguing against whatever weird bullshit you put in my mouth next.

>alone in my fantasies
>literally everyone ITT reading this will more than likely side with me

Eat shit lmao
Go read some actual good manga before you start defending this collapsing building of a series

>calling something inconsequential immediately after it happens

>irony

I'm calling you a retard because you can't understand english and somehow came to the conclusion that I said
>teenagers don't get called 'kids'.

Seeing Camie talk makes me want to see her end with a quick death, What the fuck.

I love Aoyama-chan! He’s so cute! I’m glad he’s finally making friends!

When will Iida-kun take responsibility?!

more like something incontinent am i right

>he now flails his arms around just like iida
C U T E

>the kids had already said their goodbyes and went with the teacher and he was talking to the hero trainees who are in fact still there
lel okay

Ew

Nothing is going to come from this. Frenchie isn't joining the autism squad and nothing from this chapter will be remembered come this time next year.

You waited 7 days for a nothing burger. Imagine being that pathetic.

it's ok to hate bnha, but why do you still come here if you don't like it?

Kirishima and Bakugou will make the best hero team.

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>brain damage
INB4 I-I was pretending to be retarded

Here I'll break it down for you
"Huh?? Shit They're gone!!" implies that someone is gone.
All the hero course students are still there.
This then leads to the rationalization that he was talking about the kids Bakugo and Co were taking care of.
Then
>Even pretending I didn't see the jap raw, Viz, or MS and only looking in context,
The realization
>the kids had already said their goodbyes and went with the teacher
Therefore leading one to conclude that the translation is incorrect/untrustworthy.

Dumbass

>Not Inasa and Todoroki

I already miss him

>chapter release day
>thread is dead
"h-hype returned!" they said.

I want a second sports festival. The first one was great, and with everyone being more powerful and more mature than before, a second one would be equally great. Even if it would technically hold no purpose whatsoever.

we had like 5 threads since the chapter was released, what are you talking about

>hating on camie
fuck off Lelouch, you like Shitsou

shitposting killed it

>Deku was awake
That was a well-done gag

Shut up namefag

I do too, there are some rematches I’d like to see and some other kids I want to see get more action.

People hyped themselves up too much with speculation and now they're disappointed and don't want to admit they got too excited/were wrong, so they're not posting.

In Hori's early drafts, he has 1-A classified in groups.
Aoyama, Deku, Kouda, Mineta and Satou are in the "gag character" group.
Iida, Kaminari, Kirishima, Todoroki and Bakugou are in the "ikemen" group.
Can someone read what it says about Ojiro, Sero, Shouji and Tokoyami?

Deku and Aoyama confirmed ugly

Because I want to see how it ends, duh.

>Deku went from 8% to 20%
>still think he hasn't improved
can we get a new protag?

>"ikemen" group.
Bakusquad confirmed appearing in Ochako's wet dreams

>back to "quirkless traitor for realz guys!"
God this is tragic to watch.

Who gives a fuck about them, what does it saw about the girls?

Bottom panel looks right out of one of those 'the virgin Deku/the chad Bakugo' meme images

It says "girls"