What does Sup Forums think of fire punch

What does Sup Forums think of fire punch.

I'm too much of a brainlet to understand the ending.

trite garbage
i enjoyed it

Hell of a ride.

The first half is absolutely fucking beautiful, second half is a trainwreck mountain that somehow escalates even further with gainax tier ending.
It's fantastic, for short.

Good shit

Not even the author does probably

Kino

>two souls trying to find peace in each other and humanity's extinction
Great stuff. It was a fun ride that gets derailed and back on track.

>in constant pain
>wants to die
>on fire
He's the perfect self insert.

This but unironically

A masterpiece

It was a hell of a ride that was well worth my time. Every fucking panel.

Any news on his next work?

The only sin was that director had to die.

I remember having trouble sleeping after reading the first two chapters.

The greatest B grade movie except in manga form.

Aren't people too caught up on this handful of pages? I feel like people's opinion on the manga would drastically change if that single scene had been taken out. Isn't that kinda ridiculous?

For a second I thought I was in a made in Abyss thread.

People that are narrominded thinks like you. This scene perfectly show us how fucked everything really is. Bestiality is some kind of pass time hobby right in the open, imagine that kind of world.

Best line, Sup Forums BTFO
Are you baiting or something? This is how whole manga goes, it's getting only more and more ridiculous with each volume.

Did I word myself poorly? What I'm saying is that a lot of people really dislike the manga at first, a lot of hate came from that scene, I do not agree/it never bothered me personally. If that scene didn't exist do you think people wouldn't have disliked the first part of the manga as much?

>Did I word myself poorly?
You didn't, but it's just how first volume goes in general, first chapter implies incest, second — hardcore fuel rape, shortly after, gang rape on shota. It's a postapocaliptic lawless world after all, that's how it supposed to be I would guess.

Loved it, now I am trying to reach Del Totoro so he can read it and make a movie with Rodriguez help.

Lots of kinotastic moments

Yeah but that shit really put a lot off people off for some reason and saying that it was unnecessarily edgy or general complaints like that.

What kidn of people are we talking about? From Facebook, Reddit? I doubt anyone here cared, and it's not like early FP was popular on Sup Forums in the first place, and it's not like it's popular right now either.

Nah people right here on Sup Forums, as far as I know most people really hated the first part or the beginning of the manga and a lot of people probably dropped it early on.

>I doubt anyone here cared
You clearly weren't here, every time anyone praised it they got called edgelords.

> it's not like early FP was popular on Sup Forums in the first place, and it's not like it's popular right now either
I'd call it pretty popular by manga standards.

next

>edge
Well, I guess back in 2016 I only read second chapter and had the same idea, wanted something healing at the time, so I ended up ignoring it for a while.

I were here when it started. At the beggining it was kinda edge: the manga and we shitpost about it, but then director happends and things become interesting and weird. strangely I stopped reading it for no reason, and right now I find out that it ended

> the ending
Wait
IT ENDED?

Exactly on New Year at midnight, where have you been?

I know kino is a Sup Forums buzzword, but Fire Punch is the most cinematic manga I've ever read. Every panel was perfect and the fucking plot is insane.

Raw humanity on paper.

The pacing is fucking god-awful which really brought down the enjoyment for me. Other than that, it's really interesting.

Why did it end? Didn't the last chapter say there was supposed to be an update?

What was his name again?

Well it wasn't axed, if this is what you're asking. Author finished every plot line and ended it, so yeah, that's all I can tell you.

It didn't really make much sense. And the story was kind of schizophrenic. It was a fun ride though.

>expect a serious post-apocalypse story with battle, suffering, and the struggle to survive
>get Togata
It was what I expected and totally not what I expected. A fine ride.

>地獄楽
What's this?

Sophomoric but will be praised by Sup Forums pseuds.

New Jump+ manga, Fire Punch's replacement.
FA translated the first chapter today, I haven't read it yet but I've heard that it is pretty good.

The part where he first really becomes firepunch waspure art. Like perfect self the medium.

fist

Are there breasts in this mango? Sell me on this, i almost have no free time so i have to be sure it's worth investing it on this.

Characters are naked pretty often but no nips.

>the determining factor on whether or not he reads a manga is the amount of titty exposure
Go read hentai doujinshi if all you care about is getting your rocks off, you peasant.

Yes if it is an action manga, otherwise i avoid fanservice like the plague