>I love you

What exactly did she mean by this lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14934582
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3934965/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4457665/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566050/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anime makes working at a restaurant look so fun.

The anal devastation this show is causing among a certain subset of anime fans is glorious.

Explain

Care to explain? Who can get buttblasted from that?

I like how the Restaurant can go from being a Denny's to comfy and atmospheric on a dime.

She probably meant it as "I like you as my manager", no way she'd fall for a old geezer haha

haha right i mean he's 45 and she's 17, no way that's what she meant

what the fuck? when did ballroom get a second season?

I think some casual/normie people that are into anime are weirded out by the age gap, and because they're secondaries they don't know that the story doesn't really go into perverted territory (except for one scene where some other guy fantasizes lewding the Tachibana). That's what I would assume at any rate.

strawpoll.me/14934582

Tempted to download this in 1080 and watch it all again. Maybe after its finished airing.

>not watching it in 1080p
There's literally a 30 minute delay between 720 and 1080 uploads. what the fuck?

I horde all anime I watch, due to space restraints I only download my favourites in 1080.

I hope you guys realize relationships between adult men and young girls is normal for the vast majority of human history.

The normal age gap was 35 year old man marrying 14-16 year old girls. This happened cross-culturally across different civilizations which had ZERO contact with each other, for THOUSANDS of years, this means it's biologically normal and a part of human nature. 30s is when a man reaches maturity and has wealth, competency, and security to take care of his wife, the nubile young girl in peak fertility and attractiveness who can bear him a lot of kids.

Guess when Age of Consent laws were created? Barely 80 years ago, a dent in human history, and created by none other than feminists. Most people don't know this.

Not feminists actually, puritan Christians.

christians created feminism because they tried to turn every female on the planet into mary

the first feminists are puritans from NE

Pasta, or just autism?

She's wants his dick

I hope Yoshizawa gets at least one date out of Akira before the end of this series.
He deserves it.

Is the target audience of this show girls with daddy issues, or lonely old men?

I think you missed the most important point, that it's also a fictional story.

Fuck off.

I think both can get something out of it. I just think it's cute.

both. think of it as reverse moe. it ignored the young male/older female demographic completely in favor of older men/younger girls

me, people who wants to become a girl and fuck an old guy

I'm actually more entertained by the people self-inserting as Yoshizawa, even if it's just roleplaying.

Both, but I think it's more geared towards old men. Her motivations for loving him aren't expanded much, she just does.

The target audience is anyone that enjoys cute stories about people working through their problems together and becoming better people for it, with a touch of romance.

Ay lmao.

Old hags can¡t compete again the youngsters, that is why they do as many as they can do ban them from the marital market.

Definitely.
Like young men, young women are just as horny and willing to have sex with anything that has a pulse around those ages. Especially if it's a handsome gentleman like Kendou, then they can't resist.

or people who are into tomboys?

Yes.

*Kondou

How tall are these girls?

5'6

This nigga gets it.

Seems we have a good number of females in these threads. I have a question for them: Did you read the synopsis of the manga/anime and (almost) turn away or did it only make the story more attractive for you? I see some women on other sites dismissing the anime outright for its premise and calling it the fantasy of some middle-aged male mangaka which is hilarious, so I was wondering what females on Sup Forums thought.

Why is the music in this series so fucking loud? I swear it gets louder with each episode.

Is it just me?

What's Tachibana's character archetype called?

Good.
Like Kumiko.

Women's sexual desire actually peaks in the latter half of their twenties. Teenage girls are less interested in sex in general and their male peers mostly acting like Neanderthals at that age only compounds things.

You're right about Tenchou being a handsome gentleman, though.

Neither for me to be honest, I just gave it a chance and found it great from the first episode. I expected it never going through with the relationship for real anyway.

It's really heartbreaking how he defaults to mental gymnastics like this more easily than he can accept she could love him.

It's a plot to introduce the two groups to each other, get them to fall in love, and repopulate Japan.

Haha I know rite bro epic
Go back you piece of shit

Way to prove him wrong

>I see some women on other sites
You are strongly advised to go back.

How big is Tenchou?

Ask his ex-wife's bruised cervix.

anal

It doesn't matter. With love (and a neck like hers) you can deep-throat anything.

Why is she so purple?

6 inches... We've been over this before.

That's big - for Japan

You probably couldn't even slip a pinky finger in there.

Kubo would know. She must remain ever vigilant to prevent the the manager's love truncheon from accidentally escaping its bonds.

>downloading a 1080 upscale
Do you... not know how this works?

Newfags are the majority on Sup Forums now

It airs at 857p so you are watching a downscale.

This is literally one of the greatest love stories of our time.

Actually it does not it's airing in 1080.
I think the broadcasts resolutions where posted on a thread this morning.

Yes, you obviously don't though.

>when you clearly don't know what you're talking about but you need to reply anyway

>What exactly did she mean by this lads?
Violet pls.

This anime is literally everything I thought VEG would be.

Entertaining? Good looking?

Read tags next time.

I wonder where this poster comes from.

She's not an archetype, Tachibana is more alike a human because there is a complex combination of many attitudes and feelings on one character

Amazing direction
Complex AND relatable characters
Beautiful animation/art

The way this anime blends its imagery with its characters and their dialogue is fucking masterful. Hell sometimes the animation doesn't even NEED dialogue to drop you hints. I don't think people in these threads realize how much of a fucking masterpiece they are watching unfold in front of them. This is unironically AOTY tier.

this

This would be AOTY only if Devilman Crybaby wasn't released in the same season

Is this shoujo?

>All those normalfags who immediately noped out at the premise are going to miss one of the greatest anime ever made

feels good mate.

I watched this movie last night, Léon, it was kinda like this show.

Self insert for men way past their age but still want to date a high schooler.

>All those normalfags who immediately noped out at the premise are going to miss one of the greatest anime ever made
Why are you making up some fake controversy story about this anime

There is controversy, but only among western SJW's

so who fucking cares
why are you stepping in shit and dragging it on our carpet?
why are dipshits who whine about what twitter and tumblr are watching not permabanned already

Do you want a safe space?

>defending following twitter/tumblr/sjws and talking about their opinions and what they're watching
>guys i should be able to share my faceblogs from my normiefriends here on Sup Forums

Who's defending them? I was just stating the fact they're triggered by it.

Ahahaha, talk about being a pathetic beta.

But it is wish fulfillment.
So what?

what?
May to December romances have been in plays, films and literature from time immemorial.

Their kids are going to be genetic monstrosities. Aging sperm is actually more of a problem than old eggs.

Liar.

Hah, what a loser. I bet fucker is here posting right now. FAGGOT BITCH.

Where can you find high school girls who are into older men?

Oh yall are gonna love this one. Try not to get too mad.

In a high school.

I think you best bet would be a highschool.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3934965/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4457665/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566050/

Why do these people watch anime? I can't believe they can find anything to watch they don't find offensive.

Since the scanlation is on hiatus, can anyone give me the link for the raw scans?

These people fail to realize that wish fulfillment isn't always bad.

I'm definintely going to read all those.