Kemono Friends

What a punchable face

Do not threaten the kemonos.

sure thing

Post that Powerman edit

Reminder that Pavilion flop

I honestly can't find any statistics for it.
The costumers are so damn unhappy about how it turned out to be full of ads, gliches, and server failures.
On the first day. The very first day

I'm literally going to marry Kaban.

It didn't.

Stop making dumb threads.

What a cute jag

The backstory of japari park/friends is more weird/interesting than I was expecting. Will it be explored more in season 2 or subsequent media?

At least this kills all the rumors about how Pavillion was ready for launch for a while and they only delayed it due to the Tatsuki situation.

All of this is fake fucking bullshit. This dumbshit comes to every thread and tries to stir up controversy.

Don't believe the idiot, he's literally making this all up.

Dude, check out the twitter for the pavilion game.
Nothing but apologies for the server failures and people saying that the amount of ads is a broke of trust

Fake. ass. shit.

>1/26(金)に修正済の不具合のお詫びとして、皆さまに「ピカピカ50こ」を付与しました。詳細はゲーム内オシラセをご確認ください。
その他、発生中の不具合については順次修正対応を実施しております。
ご迷惑をおかけしますが引き続きよろしくお願い致します。
lel
So desperate to keep the market a float they are giving free stuff on the first day

>people saying that the amount of ads is a broke of trust
Confirmed for never playing the game. They use opt-in ads, the most passive kind available, like many many other japanese apps. No one is complaining, you just want to drum up angst and shit in the thread.

>So desperate to keep the market a float they are giving free stuff on the first day
t. doesn't understand mobile apps at all and has never played one

Yup. I'm just reading the comments

I haven't bothered to care to play enough to notice much in the way of glitches/server failures or anything but the ads thing is actually real.

They had such little faith in the "game" getting them anything that they actually went out of their way specifically to integrate a few "watch this ad and get "free" things ;;;)" prompts, which are all pretty much ads for other mobage.

Also there's literally nothing to actually do in it. It's just an idle simulator as far as I can tell.

Confirmed for never having played a japanese mobile game.

>out of their way
So, you've never played japanese smartphone games before? They didn't go "out of their way", they used the exact same standards as hundreds of other games. The way you phrase things make it all too obvious you're desperately trying to force it

But I'm playing a Japanese mobile game right now?

I have literally never actually played a mobage that has actual played ads for other mobage.
And why the hell would anyone want to? If the game is so vacuous that it actually advertises for directly competing services then it's not something worth spending time on to begin with.

>They had such little faith in the "game" getting them anything that they actually went out of their way specifically to integrate a few "watch this ad and get "free" things ;;;)" prompts, which are all pretty much ads for other mobage.
Look at all this gaslighting.

I am unconvinced.
I'd rather say that they shut down good servers and replaced it with shittier ones due to obvious reasons

That sounds more like western mobage.
Kadokawa is abandoning the jap demographic and going after foreigners.

Well, they are hated by their own country men.

I've tried Pavilion today and it's a pretty fun time waster, my biggest complaint so far is that none of the Friends are voiced. Whether the game is going to last depends on how often they put out new content and if they can make good on the tease in the OP video.

nigga thats chinese. pavillion is the most inoffensive mobage. its a cute screensaver. the launch was fine unlike sinoalice.

I just want to remind you all that the original Kemono Friends game (which the anime is based on) closed down before episode 1 even aired, and the anime series was considered a laughing stock during the first week or two.

It's literally impossible to be convinced to watch KF without hearing that story and the tragedy after.

Bin Chicken DLC for Pavillion when?

Yes but it's localized to Japanese :^)

And you're missing the point. I think the whole thing was assumed to be an actual game.
Like. A game you can play. With content and shit.
You said it yourself. It's at best a "cute" screensaver. That has opt-in ads to try and sell you on actual games because there's fucking nothing to do in it.

>I think the whole thing was assumed to be an actual game.
you dont know what japanes mobage is

So basically, YOU'RE an idiot who didn't understand what we were getting, and you're mad about it, so you're just going to shitpost over and over about it so people will pay attention to your pain. Gotcha.

>I think the whole thing was assumed to be an actual game.
Nah. It was clearly going to be similar to neko atsume.

Sorry for expecting them to at least attempt to keep up with the chinks and their own mobage trends where the biggest/largest are all at least pretends to have things to do in order to disguise the gacha machine they contain.

Either way my point is that it does actually have ads in multiple prompts in the game. That proceed to show ads for other, competing mobage.
Which no matter what you try and pretend to meme about is an actual show of lack of confidence by the devs in the profitability of their product.

have you even installed the game?

Of course he hasn't, he's the same shitposter we've dealt with for months, his only goal is disrupting KF threads and trying to get people to stop posting in them.

Yes?

How else would I have found out that there's actually nothing to do but have it sit there, idle, while waiting for a friend to show up?

You're making it abundantly clear you have no idea how japanese mobile games work at all. I'm amazed you don't even understand the difference between opt-in ads and forced ads. So pathetic.

I've decided to try watching this after the huge cult following it got and it's fucking awful so far. Is there an episode I should skip to or something?

Just don't watch it, brainlet.

why would you emulate mobile games? if you have a computer you could be playing real games instead of mobage timewasters. you only play those cause youve got your phone with you and nothing better to do.

What am I missing?

Watch it to find out.

So is there any sign of DEEP LORE in the game so far, or has the trailer bamboozled us?

3 episode rule hits it hard.
If it didn't work, it's just not for you

Do not expect any good animations. It's all about story

anyone know what these are for?

Yup. Nothing.

It's the classification of endangered species, LC is highlighted, which means LEAST CONCERN. The one in orange is for the extinct animals.

Conservation status
Extinct
Extinct in the wild
Critically endangered
Endangered
Vulnerable
Not Threatened
Least Concern

Least Concern
Near Threatened
Vulnerable
Endangered
Critically Endangered
Extinct in the Wild
Extinct

I wonder if half of the preregistered users even played the game

The opening video showed the cerulean attack, Cerval and the Cerulean Queen, but then indicates some security system activated so dunno, my nip isn't that good.

Inb4 the game is just a dream sequence for the people who were on the park during the attack.

>Either way my point is that it does actually have ads in multiple prompts in the game
What the fuck, this is bullshit. Played it the whole day (completed almost all the kemono encyclopedia available so far except 5 Friends). I think there is a button for it, but you aren't even forced to it, it's one of those "click here to have a few extra items if you want". Just use a tripcode so i can filter you

> I think the whole thing was assumed to be an actual game.
>Like. A game you can play. With content and shit.
Nigga, we knew since September that Pavilion was a Neko Atsume clone. What are you smoking

Sugoi, what kind of friend is this?

What a fuckable butt

One that made my dick rock hard as a kid.

I should have a fap to that one tonight. What with the caterpillar...

Her getting DP'd by furniture is amazing.

I'm not proud of fapping to this cat but oh boy did I fap

>her special power is she is human
>literally everyone is a human (IRL)

You kidding? You should be proud. This doujins a fucking classic.

It was one of my first. Hell, I started popping a boner just from that picture. But it was fucking weird.
Goddamn it I'm gonna end up rereading this tonight.

Storytime it on /h/?

Should I buy the mountain cafe or the ppp stage?

I got the mountains, but beware. Once you got one, the other one will skyrocket to 5000 points

Ouch, glad to know this. I was planning to get the PPP stage anyways since I have a ton of water items and the savanna only has one spot for them.

How do we, Americans, who preregistered, access our bonus content?

I think it's actually available to anybody just starting, I didn't have to put in my email address or anything and it was in the present box.

Yeah, I had no clue at all. A friend wanted to get the penguin stage and I was aiming for the mountains but none of use knew of the "punishment". It's bad because the game is quite stingy with the points. Each Friend gives you like 7 points at most every time they appear.

I hope they add more places and Friends. And more bgms too. Hearing the instrumental version of the Pavilion op is getting old

What ads are you people talking about? I haven't seen a single 1.