Make the most beautiful anime girl ever

>make the most beautiful anime girl ever
>give her only one episode and we will never see her again
;_; why is this allowed

>720p

Is the 1080p version up?

Kofuku was in like 15 episodes retard.

Do they get it on? The brother and sister? I bet they do.

Here's what they should have done: have Ribbon-chan's story spread out over the first 3 episodes so it would get some proper lead-in and development, and intertwine her story with Violet's, making Ribbon-chan one of the key drivers of Violet's acclimatisation to civil society. Throw all of episode 2 out, and half of episode 1, so you'd basically get Violet to do Doll lessons in episode 2 already, and have the graduation in episode 3.

This was too little, too late, and her development was rushed (not to mention that Violet's graduation was pulled by the hair.)

Also throw out Erica and that annoying tomboy. Benedict is pretty useless too, throw that fag out of the story. Had Ishidate done this, the anime would've been an 8/10, instead of the 5/10 it currently is.

>instead of the 10/10 it currently is
FTFY

Freckles are always cute.

Back in my day trolling meant something.

Been up since yesterday.

I honestly can't tell if these two posts are serious or bait.

Ishicuck

Not your echo chamber.

I can't tell if this post is serious or bait either. What is it about VEG that attracts the dumbest monkeys on this board to it?

Sucks to be you. I get to see my perfect angel of death for another 11 weeks.

I'm helping "discussion"

Got it; you're shitposting. One down, two more to go.

I'm sure KyoAni will give her occasional cameos. It's too nice a character to erase her completely.

How does it stay so consistently good?

It doesn't. It's been consistently mediocre so far.

KyoAni magic.

How does your opinion stay so consistently shit?

Kill yourself.

I'm gonna marry Luculia so I'm gonna see her everyday!

god damn the white blurr reminds me of those youtube videos that try to avoid copyright by putting a giant white blur on the screen

WHO

So why where the papeboy and the big titted one arguing after all?

L U C U L I A
U
C
U
L
I
A

>1080p
""

>KyoAni expects us to believe this man has sex with woman

That a type of fish or something? Or were you talking about the girl that pleasures her onii-san?

tv anime is 720p. the stuff cr and netflix gets is upscaled 1080p, you fucking moron

Don't talk shit about best boy.

KyoAni has been 1080p since Chunibyo newshit.

Does she fancy Violet?

Everyone who meets Violet wants a piece of her V.

Can Violet learn what is love from her? Or only a PENIS has that power?

Only Gilbert's penis can.

We all know Cattleya's futa dick is the one with actual power to change her.

doujin of faceless old men teaching Violet what is love when?

Drawing right now

I fucking love redheads with green eyes

this is produced in 1080 and broadcast as such on nf

Hello idiot.

My wife Luculia is so cute

Excuse me kind sir, seems like you have made a mistake. Luculia is gonna marry me, so she cannot be your wife.

How do you two feel about her relationship with her brother?

But Cattleya has appeared in every episode thus far

Just imagine getting a handjob from those cold lifeless hands.

He will lose his bad manners after Baioreto-chan write him that letter

At least her mouth works fine.

Literally all me.

>give her only one episode and we will never see her again
What? Fucking dropped. There's no amount of pretty looking scenery that can justify such a soulless, boring and juvenile attempt at handling a soldier's traumatic war experiences when there's so many excellent literary and film examples dealing with the same theme. I remember some simpleton comparing it to All Quiet on the Western Front, and my sudden desire to develop a way to slap somebody through internet aside, my humble opinion is that you should invest your time in that jewel instead. That's of course, if you take away this beauty with a smile so luminous it can ignite passion in my heart as fiery as her heavenly mane.

Why doesn't anyone with creative decision powers decides to just make this nubile Venus work on Violet's company and become a permanent member of the cast? There's no story integrity to maintain, and the rest of the so aptly named dolls aren't even characters to begin with. Why must these vagrants take away the sole shining light that has graced this mediocrity of a story from me? My goddess crowned with fire, my Aphrodite with phoenix wings, I will miss you alone dearly.

What the fuck?

Violet is going to become a hermit writing letters for people, there's literally no way to fit in characters for long in her story. The only characters that consistently reappear in the novel, besides Violet, are Gilbert and Hodgins.
Take it or leave it, nobody is gonna miss your ranting.

The most beautiful anime girl was created some 24 years ago. You might know her, blue hair, red eyes, named after a destroyer ship.

>implying KyoAni is gonna be that faithful to the novel.
You're all being a bunch of idiots.

They already did 3 anime original episodes to fill the only gap present in the novel. They won't be crazy to change the story they gave an award to.

Has it ever occur to you that Violet is an awful and bland character, and she can't carry a story by herself, let alone one with such terrible writing?

You're wrong.

The general story won't change, but the way it's told is gonna get some major changes. Read the interviews, the director wants to put more focus on Violet. The recurring side characters are gonna appear more often too to help exteriorice Violet's development.

Her story is told through the eyes of other characters. But of course a moron that can't read a word of japanese is going to bitch at the writing he never touched.

>They won't be crazy to change the story they gave an award to.
Have you seen the level of basic story telling the studio settles for with their adaptations? And award from Kyonai in literary terms is like receiving a junior league participation trophy fro the last kid in a special Olympics race.

All of the adaptions so far have not won anything - just been acknowledged as a participant

You're describing Nagato Yuki wrong.

>green eyes
>freckles
>red hair
I think I'm in love

Why go with the cheap knockoff when you can get the superior original?

Isn't she marvelous? Even the unintelligible election of the show's filters can opaque her radiance.

S-SEIBAH?

shit forgot image

*not even

I actually like the bright blue a bit more thank you seiba

Cattleya is his obvious love interest

>downloading more bytes of this shit for fucking nothing at all

Lmao.

>replying

>for fucking nothing
>show is native 1080p

Either poorfag or Mobile cancer.

It's native 1080p.

>hwat de hell?
oh thia dub has me laffin

>posting

Same. I dream of marrying a girl like this.

Delete this.

fucking you lelouch. But you're right Freckles on girl are amazing things.

Reading the novel currenly. Pretty great so far.

>eh?

>replying

Are you reading the native japanese novel or the fan translated one?

>not Yuri mc
>not interesting
>hetshit
>super boring
Why should I watch this TRASH again?

Fixed
Also wtf is wrong with her eyebrows?

she's crying

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

>irish ginger
Is there a lower form of being?

I mean these

Fan translated one. Why?

jesus you're posting this shit again, just stop it.

no one can stop autism believe me i've trued

Nothing wrong with it. She's still perfect.

this!