How should I watch the Monogatari Series

Want to get into the Monogatari series but I don't know where to start. Should I watch it in the release date or should I watch it in chronological order?

Make sure you start with Ore Monogatari.

You shouldn't watch it at all, honestly.

Start with the last one that was released (Owarimonogatari Season 2) and then go backwards until you finish it by watching Bakemonogatari

Release order apart from Kizu which should be watched after Bake.

Wait, so start with Kizumonogatari, then go to chronological order starting with Bakemonogatari?

bakemonogatari
nisemonogatari
nokomonogatari kuro
monogatari series second season
hanamonoagatari
tsukimonogatari
owarimonogatari
koyomimonogatari
kizumonogatari
owarimonogatari 2nd

Holy shit how did you reach that conclusion from those responses? Read again. Release order with the exception of Kizu which should be watched after Bake. This is because it was delayed several times but fits in well with some of the dialogue in Nise.

This works but I still prefer Kizu after Bake.

This.

Bake -> Kizu trilogy -> Nise -> Neko Kuro -> Second Season -> Hana -> Tsuki -> Owari -> Owari 2

But wouldn't it make sense to watch Kizu before Bake because it is pretty much the prequel to the whole series?

You shoudn't watch this, unless you really like generic haremshit.

Is it really that bad?

Do you not know what a prequel is? It assumes you know information from the other series.

Do you like power point slides? Serious question.

Only if you have shit taste like those anons

you could always
you know
try it

Only watch it if you are ok with reading a narrative instead of action packed titty anime. And watch it by order it aired.

It has a lot of flaws, but it's hardly generic.

I do like Tatami Galaxy

Anime order is fine, just watch Kizu after Bake or Nise

tatami galaxy is pretty dynamic while in monogatari there's shitload of just talking

Just watch it and find out in an hour if you like it you weak willed slug.

This guy is right.
This is also acceptable, but I'd recc switching kizu and koyomi

Is just a harem with a lot of talking. The talking is shallow in content, but they go through all these mental gymnastics to say something really simple. Also is worst kind of harem. The MC gets a gf in second episode or so, which means all the girls that comes after, no chance. Removes all the fun of watching a harem, in case you like a harem, since no one but the first girl can win.

And most people donĀ“t even like the main girl. Best thing from the show is that Shaft got it, they make boring shit bearable with good camera angles, shifting perspective and generally making the image move from one thing to another. Is still the shit kind of harem.

Don't forget about Koyomi between the Owari seasons.

>switching kizu and koyomi
I'm guessing you don't mean with each other?

this but with Koyomi before Owari 2

>Is just a harem
Wrong.
>The MC gets a gf in second episode or so, which means all the girls that comes after,
Because it's not an harem you fucking retard, the harem if just one of the running gags but never the point of the show, at its core it's a coming of age story.

>bakemonogatari
>nisemonogatari
>nokomonogatari kuro
>monogatari series second season
>hanamonoagatari
>tsukimonogatari
>owarimonogatari
>kizumonogatari
>koyomimonogatari
>owarimonogatari 2nd
So like this?

>More than three girls wants to fuck the MC
>Main girl cockblocks
>All the groping, kissing, JUST A PRANK BRO
>People not talking and shitposting about their fav waifu girl pick in every thread while shittalking others
>Coming of age
Yes a true Catcher in the Rye my friend. Stop taking your harem series so seriously. Is an alright show if you are into Crab. Is hell for everyone else.

>Should I watch it in the release date or should I watch it in chronological order?
just watch a compilation of Bat best scenes.

That's choice 2.
This by sticking Koyomi between the Owari seasons is the best choice.

What series had the episode where it just panned around a sports field while two characters talked and showed powerpoint slides?

Like, I appreciate different modes of storytelling, but I shouldn't have to pause a video every 2 seconds to understand what's happening.

That's the thing, monogatari tries to have many things on it so then plebs like you completely miss the central point of it. The only character that can be considered Hitagi's competiton is Hanekawa , most of the others are just loyal or banter, Sengoku's case it was just a delusion than prevented her to coming out of her shell (again, coming of age stuff).

broadcast order, but you may watch kizu after bake or whenever the fuck you want so:
>bake
>(kizu)
>nise
>neko kuro
>2nd season
>hana
>tsuki
>owari
>koyomi
>(kizu)
>owari2

put koyomi before the movies and that's shaft release order, popular way, but it's full of time fuckery

Quick, post your favourite arc.

Hitagi End

Either Hitagi end or Tsubasa Tiger.