The Promised Neverland 72

wasabisyrup.com/archives/qzjw95S0hXw
chapter has been out in korean for a while in case anyone can read it

is that the motherfucking scientist we saw speaking with the demons at the start of the series

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dKhmJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's clearly a lot info in this chapter, but without translations it's hard to tell.
So it looks like the lemur from the book is real.

Lets behave ourselves this time around, since the last thread got deleted because some anons couldn't just keep their lengthy EmmaxNorman milking femdom fanfictions to themselves.

Summary from Mangahelpers
>the man is indeed William Minerva but that's not his real name
>WM's real name is James Ratley and is a descendant of the family that created the Promise
>the elevator is indeed a teleporter to the human world but it's possibly broken?
>the phonecall is a prerecorded message from may the 5th 2031 and James is apparently dead now
>James says there are secret pathways to the human world within the four premium plantations; Grace Field, Glory Bell, Grand Valley and GR (Green Ridge?)
>James says that if it was made public that he helped human cattle escape over to the human world, the Promise would be broken and war would ensue
>to avoid this he says to reach the human world via the 7 walls
>there's some kinda clue in the drawer

>James says there are secret pathways to the human world within the four premium plantations
What. That's awfully convenient. How didn't the demons notice them before?

This could be a mistranslation or something along the lines of there being a path

From where do you think they get all those books and toys?

True. I guess there is some paths but they might be broken, closed or blocked for the most part so the demon and the human world are still divided.

I'm still mad, my boner was left unsatisfied.

So considering that a teleportation device exists does this mean that the human world and demon world exist on two seperate planes of existence or something?

Wait, so can we assume Emma's only actually going to get to go to the human world when she decides to go back for Phil and the others? Since there's a path back at the farm. Does this mean timeskip sometime after GP is dealt with?

Their "secret" in the sense that the general public of the Demon world doesn't know about them. The Demon world higher-ups most likely do, it's how they get all the books, toys and other human world stuff.

They don't even know where these possible paths even are so they're likely just going to go towards whatever the 7 walls is since that's also where Musica told her to go.

If he has helped human cattle escape, that means there's people with tattoos in the human world, no? So is the theory that they'd kick out Emma and her family once they see they're branded inaccurate now? Unless I'm misunderstanding something.

I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to provide them with laser removal surgery which is probably even more advanced in the future without scarring. Also I doubt the general public is all that knowledgable of the plantation systems other than the fact that humans are eaten over there in the demon world and probably wouldn't recognize the id codes.

Still, cattle gets branded for us so you'd think they might suspect some people with weird numbers to have something off about them. But honestly, they might just start shit anyway purely so we can have the war.

The thread was actually comfy as fuck.

There are people with weird tattoos all over the world, I highly doubt a persons first thought would be to link it to a farming system in the demon world that they very likely don't even have information on. And if Minerva would go to lengths to make sure the promise isn't broken, then he almost certainly would provide lazer tattoo removal

Nevermind, I was operating under the dumb assumption that kids would go to the human world in groups in which case the tattoos would at least look like some weird cult thing. But it's more likely he just rescued them one by one so it wouldn't even seem that suspicious when taking them through one of the paths.
Maybe the lazer thing is true. Poor Emma though, shit's not gonna be there for her.

Imagine if Emma and co survive all this horror and make it to the human world only to get called cattle niggers by right wing groups

They will try to extradite them back to the demon world too. They are demon property after all.

Emma is nobody's property. She is a free soul. Fuck the demons.

Post cute Emmas.

Every Emma is a cute Emma.

>no femdom
>thread dies

>the man is indeed William Minerva but that's not his real name
Any chance this guy is a liar?

Why last thread was killed?

Because the only topic going on in the thread was Emma femdom on twink Norman.

Well, it's not as though there's much to talk about until we get actual translations. This was a dialogue heavy chapter.

what's up with translations coming so late?

can't have comfy thursday or even fridays anymore

I honestly agree, it wasn't even that bad, Sometimes the actual threads are way worse than that with legitimate autism rather than just a bit of fun.

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

Thanks corthebump, shitposter-kun.

>see thread got new post after an entire hour
>think maybe translations are out
>it's just the usual shitpost
Fuck you.

I love this series, but the author is terrible at drawing human anatomy. Proportions are all over the place and inconsistent.

More like she's too busy drawing shit on twitter. Her art there is great but then she slips on casual manga panels.

A lot of stuff on her twitter are things she drew long ago.
Regardless, she's pumping out this series with impressive speed and detail.

is that phil?

translations when?
niggastream is borked and only doing sunday releases now and I need my neverland fix

>James says there are secret pathways to the human world within the four premium plantations; Grace Field, Glory Bell, Grand Valley and GR (Green Ridge?)
so what are the chances that's where Mama led Norman?

bump

the irony is htat the tefari is the demon world equivalent of the annual presidential turkey pardoning and the demon president was going to release Norman, Emma and Ray back to the human world as a gratuitous display of his "charity"

>Glory Bell
>Grace Field
>Green Ridge
>Grand Valley
>2, 6, 18, 22

>translations when?
imgur.com/a/dKhmJ

god bless

Thanks.

Cliffhanger Neverland never fails to live up.

Ok I figured it out guys.

Norman is a clone of Minerva, Minerva was or at least seemed to have been very intelligent. Norman was a clone of his made so that the family could continue being mediators of "the promise".

Norman was brought to one of those 'paths' to the human world.

So the guy who dropped the pen was one of Minerva's allies and they need to find him or one of the others to reach the path to the human world inside the farms.
Also we a new antagonist in the traitor, I bet he is a demon.
Now they need to get rid of Lewis and his friends to make Goldy Pond safe and then find out what the fuck the Seven Walls are

>Mother was replaced
Expected, but still shame

So that color page seems to imply that Violet is gonna be an important character going forward.

I feel like they went full-on Shin Megami Tensei in this chapter with the choice they presented, escaping through a portal while maintaining the current order is the Law route, breaking the Promise and causing a war is the Chaos route and searching for the Seven Walls is the wildcard Neutral route.

Will Emma eventually find a plantation full of Normans? Will she be able to find the one she knew because he's her Norman?

What did Emma realize about Lucas?
I love the way the story is progressing anyway.
That would be fucked up

She kick them all in the dick, the one who take longer to get over the pain is her Norman

Chapter dump anyone?

Good to see people picking up MS' slack. Cool chapter.

Since I have nothing better to do.

>Because of that person
The pronoun game in this manga is strong. Very annoying too.

>My trusted confidant's betrayal
The plot thickens

It supposedly sounds more natural in Japanese from what I've been told, since the language is more vague in that way.

I guess that's the case.

We're seeing James again at some point in the future, aren't we?

>2031
It is 2045 in the present Manga, so this all happened 14 years ago. So 1 year before Lucas' group escaped from their farm.

>HUNT THE DEMONS. RACE WAR NOW.

Different options to escape each with different consequences won’t create discord among the different factions of children. Nope.

So he probably isn't dead just that he assumes so based on how far into the future from 2031 that someone picks up the phone

Oh no, he's moderately hot.

Seriously it'd be a piece of cake for the human world, even in Minerva's scenario of a war the demons are depicted as using
>GRORIOUS DEMON STEEL SPEAR FOLDDED OVER 1000 TIMES
A team of trained SWAT personnels would just rape them with their guns

Opinions about new mother?
Will she be as awesome as old one?

Fuck the demons. #teambreakthepromise

>2031
Krone was 12 at the time. Anyone have the page where Krone saw a man talking to a demon? To see if she was around that age?

And cliffhanger.

>Violet and the rest of the kids who'd been hunted at Goldy Pond for years will probably be on board with, escaping with everyone, breaking the promise and starting a war
>Ray will be pragmatic and think that the best way is to just escape in low numbers to not get detected
>Emma will want to find the Seven Walls

Yeah this panel made feel that Emma is skepitcal about what Lucas said I wonder if Lucas is going to want a stance of breaking the Promise

She'll obviously be a step down from Izabella but a step up from Krone in terms of intellect and keikakuing

Thank you user!

Well Izabella was the youngest to ever become a sister which was 19 in the year 2033. Assuming Krone who's 26 became a sister a little older at the average age of sisterhood like maybe 21, the year the scientist dropped the pen for her would've been in 2040 at the earliest.

The promise was made by both humans and demons

So the scientist probably wasn't Minerva/James, it must have been an ally of his.

Fuck the humans who made the promise too. They're like the British government in season 3 of Torchwood.

>Implying meshing two different races each with their unique biosphere that have been isolated for a thousand years won't cause all kinds of disease to propagate before actual war breaks out.

James isn't confirmed dead, he said he's probably dead because he doesn't know how far into the future it would be when an escapee finally took the phone call

Shouldn't Emma and the kids have alien aids from eating those foreign plants and fruit that Musica gave them?

The humans aren't the ones creating demon farms