Yuragi-san no Yuuna-san 96

Korean scans are out.

Other urls found in this thread:

www103.zippyshare.com/v/sKhfdMhZ/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those nipples are gonna be sweet.

Why do I get the feeling that Oboro is going to leave Yuragi-Sou and they'll go and try to get her back?

>included cat in the group
Oh boy, I can't wait to see how he's not gonna use her this time!

Is the author the same guy who writes Shokugeki no Soma? The art looks just like it

And that's the chapter.

Oboro chapter after 50 chapters?

She had several chapters with burd and chiasaki.

Needs more Oboro lewds though in this run though.

Action arc?

Tosh the artist of Shokugeki was the assistant of Miura.
The author of Shokugeki cant draw on this level, his character designs are posted in Shokugeki threads sometime.

Looks like it. Kogarashi might have to go serious mode on this one.

FUCKING FINALLY

inb4 serious punch move

Let's go we've been needing an Oboro focused arc,
Has he ever fought seriously in the whole manga, I can't think of a single time.

Japanese Spoilers are also out:
netabare.city/archives/19229

For at least another chapter to two. In any case it seems it's time to more properly address Oboro's brother, instead of deceiving him and running off.

I have the feeling Oboro will intervene in this fight, even if it means betraying the dragon god in the process.She has the capability of blocking his strike if you remember her chapter with Karura.

They're alright

Wrong one

Nope, he has not even looked like he has taking anything to be more than an annoyance.

Where do you find the colored version with nipples?

In the internet.

Where on the internet? What site do you go on?

I'd say Kogarashi has been serious a few times such as the flashback to his school trip to Kyoto, or decking Oboro's brother. What we haven't seen is signs of him really exerting himself or pushing his limits.

I miss best girl Chisaki

Same. I hope we get another Chisaki, Shion and Kogarashi focused chapter.

Oboro seems surprised by how much her brother has improved, so I don't think any interruptions on her part will involve physically intervening.

I would think she would be mildly concerned if Kogarashi gets injured in the ensuing fight. Her goal is to have his children after all.

Thanks user.

I'm sure she'd be somewhat concerned. My point is that she may no longer be able to stop her brother physically. He's been training for about a year to rematch with Kogarashi, while Oboro's spent that time learning about the modern world and modern romance as she attempts to seduce Kogarashi. And I don't think anything said the gap in their strengths was that great to begin with.

Here's the color version of chapter 93.

www103.zippyshare.com/v/sKhfdMhZ/file.html

Dumping the colored chapter.

Thank you so much!

I don’t see Oboro and Genshiro’s relationship to be like siblings. They also aren’t related; it’s just that they are a part of the same clan. Oboro is the servant of Genshiro and acts more like caretaker for him to keep him in check. However, I could just be misunderstanding on how you use “brother”.

Oboro is pretty cute sometimes.

I call them siblings because Genshiro's mother considered Oboro to be a child of Genshiro's father as well. Remember, Oboro was born from the tail of the previous dragon god. She's not some random clan member or underling. So while Genshiro's the natural born heir, new dragon god, leader of the clan, etc., Oboro's still an odd sort of elder sister to him.