Who the fuck is the audience for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q0kKi50duZg
youtu.be/KRtYuG6MgX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretentious kyoanifags.

Adults.

literally r*ddit's AOTS

Woman, its literally anime for your mom and/or housewives.

Filter is still working.

/thread

>Let's make the show boring to filter everyone out.

How does that even work when KyoAnus have had the worst writing in anime for well over a decade?

See, the kiddie filter is working.

SHIROU I'M HUNGRY

Adults. Now scurry back to your DarliFra tread, child.

What adults mean? This is not something and adult would watch.

Adults don't watch cartoons.

>never eats
what did he mean by this

Being a kid is thinking adults are cool. Being an adult is thinking kids are cool. You are therefore either a kid or an unwise adult.

How is this an story for adults? Have any of you ever read a book? Or at least watched a non-blockbuster movies?

>adults don't watch cartoons
>adults don't watch disney movies
>adults don't play vydia
You're absolutely right, real adults enjoy watching paint dry.

This is literally based on a novel for teenagers. It's the same target audience as Harry Potter and Twilight. You're delusional.

Vets with severe PTSD

Adults don't enjoy any of those things. Manchildren do.

Literally everyone I know goes to see Disney movies. Old people, teens, young adults. Normalfags of all ages eat that shit up.

Get out of your basement for once.

>being so much of a basement dweller that you don't even know what normalfags do

Is it boring or is it slow? I think I am finally going to give this a look, because you guys keep shitting on it. It makes me think it must not be that bad.

Hitler loved Disney movies
Yathzee is fag more mature than any of you here
There is a youtube channel about videogames made by a guy with major in psychology, The guy that made Black mirrow is also an important shit in thcnology and used to talk about videogames.
Violet evergreen is shit for teens tho.

people playing fgo

Adults watch Disney movies with their kids because their kids like them.

It is both boring and slow

And nothing stops said adults from enjoying the damn movie.

Stockholm syndrome. They gotta take the kids so they find silver linings.

Go to see a Pixar movie and you will barely see kids some days.
Being nerdy is popular now, Videogames and Disney movies are things for normalfags now and it's ok to see them these days.

Why do people keep saying this is boring? It doesn't even come close to touching the levels of snooze generated by Kyoani's most boring anime (K-On). There's backstory, potential for character growth and an alternate history world to learn about. Have people just never watched a slice of life before?

You're confusing adults with unintelligent dullards who have no interests or hobbies beyond sex, food and alcohol.

>if you don't like kid's entertainment you have no interests other than eating
This is why nobody takes you seriously.

>There is a youtube channel about videogames made by a guy with major in psychology
No, That channel is amde by 4 people with major in physics and psychology.
Videogames are slowly getting more atention and becoming a lot more experimenral, it's pointless to discuss with someone that stills thinks that every game is COD and Mario.

>Who the fuck is the audience for this?
everybody that doesn't exist in a simple-shapes primary-colors world where everything is a moe moe waifu that you can delude yourself into thinking loves you.
Violet is one of those autists

Reddit and MAL

Not brainlets like yourself obviously

For autist with severe PTSD

shillfags ruined everything when they went about rating the show into the top 10 of a bunch of sites weeks before the show actually aired

You forgot to tip your fedora

>straw-manning this hard
No, this is why nobody takes YOU seriously

>real adults enjoy watching paint dry
Violet Evergarden seems like the perfect anime for them, then.

You know a show is good when crossboarders and newfags consistently organize shitpost raids in discord.

K-on is like eating marshmallows.
VEG is more like strawberry cream cake.

Stop using words you don't know the meaning of.

Target audience is:

People who lost somebody dear to them.
People that enjoy emotional stories.
People that experienced war.
>t. me after reading the novel
To explain it in easier terms, the perfect song to describe Violet's story would be "Time to Say Goodbye"

People who don't know what love is
>t. Kyoto Animation, VEG PV4

Fathers who struggle to raise a daughter
>t. Ichidate, interview late 2017

tl;dr not children

Hey, Stanley Kubrick was obsessed with the Woody Woodpecker and wanted to put it in every of his films.
He was without doubt smarter and more succesful than you.

There are thousand of series, books and movies that do all of that better in amore mature n entertainig way.
How can an adult that reads and watches movies take seriously this anime with moe designs and shitty filters?
Coco is a kid movie that did the first two things you said better than this mature anime

The point .

>
>Your head

And they're all children like I said. What are the masses to the ones who strives to drive humanity forward without wasting their time on such trash?
Actual adults entertain themselves with scientia ac labore, philosophical discussion, reading the fine lit like the likes of Proust and Pynchon, and engage in battles of politics or power. If they must partake in a game, they play chess.

>Who the fuck is the audience for this?
Japanese teenagers, who the fuck do you think the anime demographic is?

That happens every season with every popular, highly anticipated and overhyped show, newfag.

What if the colonel comes and tears up her clothes off, revealing her teen itty bitty tits, feels them good and proceed to fuck Violet mercilessly making her cry and scream in confusion until he cums deep into her womb. Violet is at the floor with cum dripping out of her, feeling the new life thst will grow inside her says "So is this love?" The colonel lights up a cigarette and says "Yeah, sure" as he leaves to never be seen again.

>Coco did this already, no other film or series is allowed to do it like this.
Fucking retard

That's the most pretentious shit I've read all day, and I think this is boring shit for teenagers.

Sure, You're smarter than people with majors in psychology and physics, Kubrick or Neil deGrasse Tyson.
Are you forgetting that you're in a board about anime? in a Kyoani anime?

>you should either take your escapism very seriously or not have it at all
Brilliant.

Young Adults != teens.

If they were "adults" they'd be reading real literature. This is for teens.

He's unironically right.
Coco is better than this series.

>Sure, You're smarter than people with majors in psychology and physics, Kubrick or Neil deGrasse Tyson.
Why, yes, I am. Especially that hack Tyson.
>Are you forgetting that you're in a board about anime? in a Kyoani anime?
Some eastern animations are worth my time. Only a few, though.

No, It's just that this mature anime is below the level of a movie made for kids.
How can this compete with things like The sopranos? Or any good book?

Does Violet even have the proper, ah, 'equipment' for that.

They'd be reading what you think is for adults, right?
Most adults read self-help and tales of rape anyway, check amazon's top books.

The perfect song for this whole VEG mess is Komm Süsser Tod

Your forgot to add
>in my opinion

Deep.

Amazon is not a good source if you want to know wich books sells.
Anyway, the popular books these days are romance and feminist propagando since Tumblr tries to looks smart but these aren´t mature adults.

1)Its not boring.I have enjoyed and re watched all three of the episodes that have currently aired.
2)If thats what you think,why are you making a thread about it retard, surely you have better things to do
3)There are plenty of shows this season that are a lot worse so wtf are you complaining about this for

>wtf

Can we at least agree this is one of the best looking anime of all time?

Amazon is actually one of the few good sources to know which books sold.
Those people are adults with shit ideologies but adults nonetheless.

People with no ADHD

>not children
If I wanted an adult drama, I'd watch film or TV, anime is purely a fun medium for me.

That's why I acrually prefer DarliFra over VEG so far, it's over the top and dumb, but at least it's entertaining.

Shhh, we won't agree on anything.

Fuck off A1 dick sucker

It's drama. Dramas are boring.
It's also beautiful. And the girls are cute.

>adult drama is not fun
You just exposed yourself, good job.

The best looking anime of all time is Redline.
Kyoani spoils the look of their shows with post processing effects.

Violet Evergarden is not fun, it is also not well written enough to justify not being fun.
It doesn't appeal to anyone as a result

Wtf is this pretentious bullshit? You just enjoy what you want to enjoy. Life's too short to worry about how other people want you to live your life.

Why the hell did you bring that show to this discussion. We're talking about VEG now.

not him, I love kyoani and redline is definitely the best looking movies of all time but this wins the award for best looking tv show.

It would be if it wasn't for the filters. I also don't like the designs but that more of a personal opinion.
Redline and Spirited away look better.

Hyouka is the best looking TV show of all time.

It's not fun to you, a guy that see dumb and over the top shows as fun, but not anime adult dramas.
How do you know it's badly written, did you read it?

>VEGfag's idea of being an adult is calling anyone who doesn't "get" the show a kid and telling them to go watch a show that is rivaling VEG in popularity
Sounds legit.

>The best looking anime of all time is Redline.

because this thread is made by an irc fag that sucks off A1

Who did it better?

youtu.be/Q0kKi50duZg

Vs

youtu.be/KRtYuG6MgX8

soka

He said, posting on Sup Forums

Maybe.

The sopranos was fun, bojack horsemab is not exactly a masterpiece but the drama is more mature and entertaining than this,same with moral orel

Only kids quote themselves.

>Fuck! Someone wants VEG to fail on Sup Forums (?) it must be IRC
Are they even active anymore? Siztra died years ago and I don't think Nagi has posted in forever.

I love LoGH but it just can't compete in terms of animation and directing.
Why are you comparing a PV to an OP?