After watching season 2 I can definitely say I'm not excited for a new season. The premise has very nearly run out...

After watching season 2 I can definitely say I'm not excited for a new season. The premise has very nearly run out. I was hoping to see some reveals to the other girls about Umaru's personas, or some Taihei x Kanau action, but it just ended with a New Year episode. Oh well!

I couldnt even bother with S2 it has no ideas

>Taihei X Kanau
As much as i share the same desire, the Christmas cake never won

Season 2 was great, and I can't wait for season 3

She is growing, learning to appreciate friends, and realizing her brother is a good person who deserves a fuck. Best character arch ever.

This show is like a monkeys paw for me, I hated the first season because Umaru was an obnoxious cunt, but I hated the second season because Umaru not being an obnoxious cunt made it really boring.

Sadly this, I came to watch Umaru lazing around and what I got is a shitty harem

I want Ebina to sit on my face

I want to break Hikari in two using only my dick

Obviously we need more TSF

Is s3 actually confirmed?

All girls look like Umaru

might as well be true imoutos

after Taihei marries Kanau

>spoiler
Ah, wise words

I want to see Taihei and his brother in law Kouichiro start their restaurant

Kouichiro will definitely be a good uncle.

If only she always stayed in that form instead of the retarded little orange rat

Those weird hairy eyes really remind me of Garden. I was grossed out by those fucking eyes, but they look rather nice on this loli desu.

It was mostly just the last episode that was poorly done. It felt like they were rushing to cram a bunch of stuff into the last half of the episode. But is season 3 confirmed?

please some of you thai traps translate Ebina's spinoff manga, chapters 18 and 19

I can't read moon runes so I don't know if S3 is confirmed.

desu I'd probably still watch it, like I'm probably going to still watch Episode IX even though TLJ blew ass.

Best Sakana