ITT: Guilty pleasures

ITT: Guilty pleasures

love hina

>Jean's pants with revealing bikini, huge chest and doggy position
This picture makes my dick scream

>Sera
Shit = guilty pleasure.

Amazingly I can still remember most of Zombie's plot. And also how the OP goes. That was a good one.
Best girl was Haruna

Excuse me, what did you say?

Didn't Sup Forums like Kore wa zombie?

>Lelouch turns his trip off

it doesn't help that I'm also a footfag

Rewatching it right now.

Code Geass

watching dubs on purpose, takes me back to simpler times when I just wanted to see cool art and didn't care about authenticity

Isekai shit

>watching dubs on purpose
Is that opposed to watching the whole show dubbed by accident?

Nothing guilty about it for me, the show revels in its craziness and theatrics. Ots what makes it so fun,

This. It is a classic though.

Low-budget 2000's Visual novel adaptations

Im not lulush

The absolute madman

Dumb over the top comedies that don't rely completely on the "lol xd so RaNdOm" factor
Looking at you Gintama

They animated the best arc of the series

Yeah the series ends at the end of that arc for me. I think it's actually pretty good. It's just a guilty pleasure because romance isn't my typical genre.

Korean Zombie was great though, what's there to feel guilty about.

Cut out any and all plot and aired an entire season of fanservice episodes

This show actually left me empty inside by the end. I couldn't fathom what a fucking waste of time it was. I was fucking triggered and your fucking image just reminded me it existed. Thank you.

I fap to Manami so often.

I need more taiwanese puppetry.

Midori no Hibi

Muh nigga

I was surprised how good this anime was. It also wasn't quite as over the top as I thought. Though I liked pic related, and it's manga.

Holy Shit
Didn't know Golden Boy had a manga

Kanokon. Here's hoping the Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san anime delivers a similar level of /ss/.

It goes off the rails, around a corner, and off a mountain all at the same time. I don't know if I could recommend it. It goes way off what the anime does.

BOKU
NO
PICO

Tight fitting jeans girls always become the hottest in any medium.

I'm not ashamed of any anime i enjoy.

Worst Houki clone, and that says something.

>I liked the manga
All of it? It's Egawa's soapbox by the end.

GTO: Paradise Lost. It might be the same shit, but it's what I loved about the first one. Besides, more character development for baldy is always cool.

Guilty pleasure doesn't mean ashamed.