Godzilla + space scifi = perfection

how the FUCK did no one think of doing that before?

Godzilla Strange Journey Redux.

How many times are you going to job this? You can't fool me. I'm never watching it!

its great, its a very original take on the godzilla series, with space travel and mechas and shit

even fucking aliens

also its futuristic gojira, 10000 years in the future

That ending was shit
What the fuck are they going to do about the real godzilla. That shit looks like its impossible to kill

there are 2 movies left

iirc Monster X has them going to a different planet and aliens. and the Ghidorah movie had a super speedy cyborg and time travel.

20,000*

Godzilla did nothing wrong. Humans don't deserve to take the planet back.

>space travel and mechas and shit
>original take on the
choose only one

>start watching this
>fucking drama shit
>not focusing on Godzilla blowing up shit left and right
Dropped

I thought Godzilla was indestructible anyway. Even if they killed him he'd just keep coming back forever.

Finished it last night. It was boring as fuck. Godzilla was not threatened in the slightest, he's just a a little retarded for not waving his tail around and wrecking everything in his path. And the human characters were all kinda boring.

[s]The mountain Godzilla's awesome though - can't wait to see what happens next.[/s]

this mecha gets btfo on the first minutes, I mean actual, normal mechas

how are the alien races called, again? the name was weird as fuck

he was trapped

funny how the captains courage and bluster died real quick when nu-gojira was dead and the OG was back

>perfection
>3d animation

It's basically knights of sidonia with ragetard eren as the MC.

Space Godzilla

It would be pretty hype if they find MechaGodzilla and actuallyanage to activate it this time. According to flashbacks it seemed like they had big faith in it but died before being able to turn it on.

> how the FUCK did no one think of doing that before?
> Invasion of Astro-Monster

>Invasion of Astro-Monster
its completely different, humans are invading now

but who fucked Lucifer?

>[s][/s]

but why did humanity become wing faces

evorution