>technology is bad

>pacifism is good
>feminism is good
>tradition is good
How correct is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Ships
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miyazaki is pretty much 'old man yells at cloud' level when it comes to hating all forms of technology and modernization

dude just wants to get in a time machine and go back to pre-taisho era japan

>feminism is good
>tradition is good
These two assertions completely contradict each other.

>How correct is he?
He's right about everything listed.

Miyazaki is the most black pilled guy ever. Only post-Sup Forums anons will understand him.

Depends
Depends
Depends

Depends
Depends
Depends

Life is no dichotomy, bitch.

You want to post the quote of him saying industrialization is something he hates?

>A lolicon has been able to make film after film about underage girls, some with nudity and panty shots, gets famous and people view said films as having feminist agendas instead of "I only want to see cute girl on screen"

The absolute state of the world

>people view said films as having feminist agendas instead of "I only want to see cute girl on screen"
proofs?

>war is bad
If Japan won the war, he wouldn't be saying this.
>Industrialism is bad
How is having better products made cheaply bad?
>Technology is bad
This is just stupid

>Pacifism is good
Up to a point, you can't practice pacifism if the enemy is barging in at the gates and raping your women and killing your children
>Feminism is good
Women want a breadwinner
>Tradition is good
Without showing significance or relevance it dies off in a couple of generations.

War is bad = Man and Woman at Home
Industrialism Bad = Be Natural
Technology is Bad = Be More Natural
Pacifism is Good = Don't Fight the Feeling
Feminism is Good = Be a Strong Woman and Take Initiative
Tradition is Good = Do it Like Humans Have Done For Eons

Basically all the pretty ladies get on that dick.

He is 100% correct. We need more women to go give the sex and sandwich to men.
He's my hero for a reason.

oh boy, it's time for yet another bait Sup Forums thread with a miyazaki image OP

Everything except technology.

>literally getting more stuff for less work
>bad

Feminism depends on the feminism.

Correct unless waged against certain semitic pests.
Correct
Incorrect

Correct unless someone threatens your existence
Incorrect
Correct.

>feminism is good
>tradition is good

>black pill
Ok, so have the blue and red pill now extended to all the colors of the rainbow? Is there a prismacolor pill I can take and just get it all over with?

Porco Rosso was pretty sexist 2bh.

You live in a woods? What colored origami shit are you using to let us know about your pile of vomit?

Feminism is about empowering women. What can be more empowering than manipulating and controlling men with superior (emotional) intellect and looks? You can literally stay at home while the man goes out to earn food.

Contemporary feminism is actually a plot by men to offload their labor onto women. That is why there is so much internal argument between women regarding feminism.

I guess this includes watching your girlfriend get fucked by someone else

all six of those are spooks

Contemporary feminism is just the free market trying to devalue labor by doubling the supply of labor in the market, the same reason why capitalists are pushing so hard for mass immigration.

Wow. So I assume this was written by an emo teenager with self-esteem issues. I'm all about truth, but he doesn't mention that thing called "science" at all. I feel like this pill issue has something to do with the fact that statistically, men have it a lot harder than women and should actually be the ones society moves to empower and protect. Feminism, no not a bad thing in itself, just seems to mock the fact that compassion for men is on the low. But that's statistics. The power of SCIENCE! Then again what the fuck do I know about pills, this is all new to me.

When life calls you to be a massive emo bitch, then yes, it probably does. It's probably your fetish anyway.

Anyway I'm here for the anime not the bullshit.

>tradition is good
fucking stupid
if that was the case we would still be living in huts, covered in mud and not boiling our water

Guts wanted it? Who knew?

no one cares about your retarded definition, boy of the soy

When he started doing the feminism thing we didn’t need feminism.
War is bad, really, who knew.
Industrialism wasn’t the point, industrialism that hurts the environment is bad was the point. I somewhat agree.
Tech isn’t bad. No need to elaborate why.
Pacifism has its pros and cons. You can probably see them easily. If he thinks so then so be it.
Tradition that doesn’t hurt anyone is fine. I celebrate Christmas every year, I love it.

Asians can't be intellectuals. Artists, sure, but not thinkers. There's a reason that there is no meaningful Eastern contribution to philosophy. They do not appear to be capable of rational, systematic philosophy that leads them to well-thought-out conclusions, they simply try to justify their personal feelings and sense of aesthetics (and possibly sexual fetishes) with whatever popular idea (such as muh war is bad) seems to be in vogue.

>Miyazki is reddit

I'm not giving a definition, I'm describing the observable effects of feminism on the market. And soyboys are the ones who thoughtlessly devour corporate bullshit, you limp dicked faggot.

I can't...

no, japan would likely still think war is bad, look how war progressed, and look at japan.
bombs became the main means of killing, and japan is VERY densely populated.

industrialization brings on pollution, and a further down the road view, it kills off masters and artisans, in favor of cheaper shit, and that cheaper shit is made by people till robots can replace them. like it or not, most humans will never be more than drones and we have little use left for drones.

technology largely lead to a sedentary life, something that humans are not evolved for. it also has point 2 added to it too.

um... the pacifism part is literally what japan did to china.

feminism was good to a point, but depending on how you view it, it could have been the beginning of the end, or it could just be past its prime, history will likely have an answer there.

tradition as in culture, sure, tradition as in 'I had to walk up hill in snow over broken glass and god dammit you will too' can go fuck itself.
tradition as in human nature, again, sure.
but so if science ever improves conditions and 'tradition' is used to hinder it, fuck you.

Well, historically, this is what lead to Japan being woefully behind the rest of the world.
When glorious America-kun and came with their big burly war ships to NEGOTIATE TRADE, nippon never got over it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Ships

I always felt like he had a hard-on for tech and industrialization, but always shows some tragic consequence to it. Like you want it, but don't want it. War is bad is less Miyazaki and more Japanese, imo.

0%

He did major in poly sci and was living in a different time.

>War is bad is less Miyazaki and more Japanese, imo.
Only if you're a capitalist soyboy Jap.

Miyazaki Tsutomu was his son, desu ne?

>technology is bad
Consumerist technology is. The people adopting technology en masse don't actually know anything about technology and are functionality illiterate touchscreen-tappers.

Tradition is good is the only thing he got right.

*blocks your path*

Almost there.

Spooks are spooks

Just let me know when the Rainbow Pill is out.

now THIS is autism

>before and after taking the Bro Team Pill

>techology is bad
>tradition is good
These are false, rest is correct

>tradition means mud huts
Did gook moot got rid of the 18+ only rule?