Buyfag thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-033181
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-033607
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/serchKeyWord?categoryCode=020102&keyword=ランス
youtube.com/watch?v=HPjJCVylFBo
amazon.com/Sengoku-Kenshin-Uesugi-Figure-Kotobukiya/dp/B001133F3E/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read before posting: buyfag.moe

I want to mash mashu

Have you ever had a buyfag related dream?

no

Have you ever had an incident with your billy + door combo? I'm on the fence for adding doors to mine.

bunnaj

Thats a nice bunn

Open the cabinet door and turn a light on.

I had a dream in which one of my figures was a lifesize character briefly. Nothing related to actually buying shit though.

One of the more interesting bunny figures.

I just bought this on a whim seeing it in a rental case... I usually am not an impulse buyer but man, I am still salty I didn't get her first figure.

What the the most creative bunny figures out there?

*are the

perky nipples

Is it possible to search by unknown release date on MFC?

I've dreamt that Wonfes happened, and then I wake up to realize that's its still a month away.

I once had a dream that I was shrunk down to figure size, and all of the figures had life-like texture and just went to town.

DEEEEEELAYED. I've stopped caring at this point.on that note which fig has the record on the longest delay for you people? last thread died I'll ask again.

this beauty

I want a proper Mashun scale.

toohoos

I've had many where it's the last day to pay and my bank account has been drained by unauthorised payments.

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Strange.

Fixed the pic guys R8 my qt3.14.

Shitty lighting still

Please don't fucking be delayed.

>17cm

I'm not against prize figurines but that's too small, almost 1/10 scale, recently I have bought prizes which were >23cm and with very decent quality.

She looks like a corpse being used like a marionette. Like the sculpt doesn't look that bad anatomically but the pose looks really awkward.

I've been planning to get a dakimakura for a while. I have the design I want but I don't know where to get the pillow.

The sheets are 160cm×50cm. Where would be the best place to buy these, I don't know.

the guide

hello lady

Sorry, I'll fuck off now.

sex

Don't know who this is but nice ass. Don't care much for the top though.

shimapan does not suit her at all.

In my mind, shimapan is for the shy/tsundere type, not the sexy and seductive type.

Shes has such a good pose and expression but the shimapan is such a letdown for me.

Shimapan meme needs to die

New to buyfagging. Currently checking the recommended lists in the website, but I'm gonna ask while I look for a good place just in case.

I live in US and basically trying to find any kind of figures of any character from the Rance series. No bully.

Nice argument.

Post your THICK figures

I have two figures that say that have been released within the past few days according to MFC that I have PO'd through amico. Amico even says one is in stock, while the other isn't yet. Both have "limited distribution" or "not available in all areas" as a tag line under the main description. This is all being ordered from the USA. Any help is appreciated.
>amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-033181
>amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-033607

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/serchKeyWord?categoryCode=020102&keyword=ランス

youtube.com/watch?v=HPjJCVylFBo

try looking maybe?
h ttps://myfigurecollection.net/browse.v4.php?orEntries[]=360&rootId=0

Oh, sorry. To add, I have not received a payment request yet from amico and I'd like to get my January card.

>literally 8 dakis on pre-order

Okay so I decided to go with this:
amazon.com/Sengoku-Kenshin-Uesugi-Figure-Kotobukiya/dp/B001133F3E/

It'll arrive in a month but I guess I'll just have to wait for it. Not sure if there are other sites that sell the same thing for around the same price that'll ship it faster though.

They better be of the same girl user!

I've had dreams where I was in a store and found figures of my waifu.
It kinda hurts since she'll never have a figure.

>that belly
I'm making a dick purchase in the near future. Premeditated dick buying.

Muramasa will never be translated.

On the one hand, it honestly doesn't sound very good. On the other hand, it's got some EX Rank Waifu Material.

Apparently it's one of the best VNs out there. I guess you have to be into chuunishit to be interested though.

on the other hand maybe you should learn nip language.

So it's Dies Irae all over again.

Anyone know if there'll be gundam-style kits for the FranXX?

It sounds a lot better than Dies Irae.

January was a good month. Got the Guts repaint too, too lazy to unbox though.

I practice polygamy

This same one for me.

Maybe you should also practice suicide

i also have the repaint. the cape fucking sucks. i'm gonna look for someone who can make a cape for Guts.

I wanted the Yuuna figure, but it was just way too pink for me haha

I'd but that but since it's smaller than Yamato Asuka&Rei it would look weird next them, fuck Flare.

What do you mean? I'd say it's less pink than the on screen design. I hesitated because the promo pics made the cameltoe comically big but it's not even noticeable in person.

>he still doesn't know Japanese

Granted the vocabulary in Muramasa is pretty difficult, there's some extremely obscure shit in there.

I could get almost most of it with N3

I need a Shunya's Misato.

The overall theme of it is very pink and I'm really picky with the figures I buy. I just prefer stronger colors if you get what I mean.

PayPal user here. Ami sent me back an e-mail saying that I can just pay the total via “send and request”. Debit card was still rejected. Hopefully luck will be on my side when I cash my paycheck and send it that way. Best case scenario is that my plastic butts will arrive safely next week.

MFC's link?

There is no link, it's an original figure made by E2046, 8 years ago.

Figures why I wasn't able to find her in MFC
But, yeah a Yamashita's version of the slut plugsuit for Misato would be sweet (Also for Mari too)

kek, nice trips

considering how slow flare is, maybe for 2025.

whats the best place to buy a cel besides ebay?

mandarake auctions

I got the regular colored Reimu as a gift. It's prize, so of course the quality ain't high, but it just doesn't look that much like Reimu.

The Aya looks kinda nice, though.

Are Cospa's shirts any good? Or is it just like those shitty redbubble or whatever shirts. I love this fucking smug bun but 30+ burgers for a shirt that'll be low-tier garbage just ain't worth.

>17cm
At least bigger than my dick

What do you guys use to store your doujins?
I've just been using these but I don't care very much for them. Something more appropriately sized would be great.

cute magician

What a dodgy blur job

looks mediocre, not too far from prize figurine quality.

They are pretty okay and comfortable imo.

Wouldn't call it garbage but it feels like a regular tshirt

It was pretty cheap

I guess my problem is I just don't want it to be like those scratchy Gildens that any time any group decides it needs t shirts they get.

Why is she such a slut?

Cute, the mangaka of Galko just posted their display.

There's a serious lack of thongs in anime

Gross. There's thick, and there's too much detail.

Looks nice, I like the shading.

Looks better than I thought it would. All the more excited to get mine in person next week (hopefully). On the other hand, I feel bad for the SALfags, especially since there's a huge blizzard hitting Japan hard.

Patricians taste user. There is a serious issue with the amount of people which don’t like them.

The only serious issue here, is your taste (or lack of).

No one wants to see the same panties which plague 99% of anime

Then stop looking at them.

Anybody else thinking of getting this