Dragon Ball Super

With the end of DBS anime rapidly approaching, what do you want to see in the future arc that will continue on in the manga?
For me one of the most important plot aspects is moving into new territory going past EoZ where the future is unknown.
Knowing the outcome of a story really takes the tension out of the plot and the new age will really shine as a fresh start.

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/akira-toriyama-reveals-the-secret-behind-dragon-balls-s-1820910864
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>With the end of DBS anime rapidly approaching, what do you want to see in the future arc that will continue on in the manga?
Has it been confirmed that the manga is continuing?

I want Dragon Ball to fucking die. After the shit that was GT and the even worse shit that was Super I want Dragon Ball to burn.

The only purpose of the manga was to promote the anime, it´s published on an advertising magazine for god´s sake.

It´s over.

No, that's why people keep discussing if the anime is cancelled or just ending. If the manga stops at the ToP then Super just ended, if manga continues with more stories that means the anime was cancelled by Toriyama is still making stories for the manga

>what do you want to see in the future arc that will continue on in the manga?
I assumed if the anime was ending, so would the manga for the time being. If this is for the sake of re-branding after the movie (which i'm betting is the reason) then I don't see why they would keep the Super name for the manga when moving on to post-Super content.

GT is worse than Super, that is fact. No one will ever convince me otherwise. Nostalgia goggles from you GT Niggers are pathetic.

At least it has more than one new story arc that wasn't a tournament. (one of those two tournaments effectively just being a preview for the current one)

Wrong Shueisha’s cash cow is going to continue through their manga. It even started before the anime so they can really monopolize and consolidate the IP rights from greedy Toei.
The president of Dragon Ball Room Akio Iyoku (which acts as the Editorial Office for all things DB related, including the anime) stated he wanted the franchise to continue indefinitely.
If you think it’s going to magically end just because the anime team is busy with Kitaro and the movie you’re sorely mistaken.

Thoughts on El Grande Padre?

>That guy that thinks SS4 Goku is stronger than SSG
>Not cooler
>Stronger
>That same faggot also thinks the GT gi is cooler than the EoZ gi

How do I politely and respectfully break the limb of a friend?

I wasn't aware the new Gegege no Kitaro shared a significant production staff.
Toei has so many active studious I assumed it was just another working on a separate show.

>he wanted the franchise to continue indefinitely
And it will with videogames, merchandise and movies/OVAs, just like it did after GT ended.

>she has beautiful blonde hair
>a perfect smile
>gorgeous eyes
>an amazing body
>and a bubbly personality
I didn't say a name, but this girl came to mind, didn't she?

I mean Rildo was supposed to be stronger than Buu and he was way before SS4. Meanwhile Buu is still treated as a serious contender for the ToP in Super. Super is much more fluid with powerlevel logic while GT still treated it like a card game with continually expanding power creep. I can see why people would think SS4 would be stronger.

>was expecting the gohan edit

Got me excited and lost me at bubbly personality.

While I can see where you're going with that, Rildo, and later Baby, were supposed to be soundly stronger than Buu, but not so much that it wasn't a fight.

Beerus, and Super Saiyan God to a lesser extent, at least in BoG utterly trivialized Buu and kicked him around without there even being a risk of taking a punch. GT constantly pushed powerlevels ever upward, but Super basically leaped up to an entirely separate tier, which everyone has spent the duration of the show crawling up towards to catch up to Goku and Beerus.

Goku is hardly even in that tier yet, even with UI.

buu is a fucking joke who couldnt even touch beerus.
he is definetelly stronger than 18 and piccolo, but thats it, is medium tier at best, and probably weaker than 17 at this point.

I guess I'm not expressing it well. I'm not saying SSG Goku was at Beerus's level, but that the two of them together changed the game of powerlevels in Super. Whereas Baby and SSJ4 Goku were stronger than, but still within sight of Z-tier foes, Super kind of just left them all in the dust.

Hell, the end of BoG hinted that there were more powerful gods for Goku to fight and that the SSG thing was just a way for him to break through his limits and make his SSJ1 form the one and only form he'd ever need.

RoF, that souless cashin and the forever fucking GAUDY and RETARDED Toriko tie in hair color threw all of that shit into the dump and made things even worse.

I'm not disagreeing with the dislike of SSB. Although I liked God a lot and wished it had remained the primary form going forward, especially after Super gave it a few unique effects different from other Saiyan forms (even if they were non-canon)

Before Super I actually thought SSGSS was just a less powerful but easier to access SSG form, since the feats from that form in that movie seemed a lot less impressive than SSG Goku vs. Beerus in the last movie, crashing through astral bodies and shit like they were nothing.
But the Super series did clear that up a bit.

God looks WORSE then SSB.
I don't give a fuck how many stupid as fuck abilities they give it. It looks awful and everyone shat on it for a reason.

I don't remember people having a very negative reaction to it. People just likened it to Kaio-ken without the aura and many assumed it was a throwback to that.

People praised it for its simplicity.
Dummy Yamamuro tried to make a SS3.5 with a cape and then based Toriyama came in and rewrote the script and replaced their concept art with his own.

Shit taste

Freeza redemption arc

He deserves it after being forced to job to Dyspo

Caulifriends! It's that time again! Cutecult assemble!
Post your favourite Caulifla pictures!
Go!~

Your face when 17 never goes out before time runs out

Post best form

If they don’t release a light and nimble SSG Goku dlc for FighterZ I’m going to RIOT.

It really is though. It's simplistic as fuck but the way it's designed and the aura makes it look godlike at the same time.

Should I have written "Insert Peso" instead?

>he's fucking real

Based Gohan living in user's head rent free

I wish normal SSB’s leaking God Ki was epic as Rose’s flaming sparks.

>Gogeta (SSGSS4)

We fucking did it

It doesn't work like that. I'm not bothered by his pathetic presence, it's entertaining.

gine

Not my favorite but a wip.

wew

Very cute user.

I want to fuse with Gine!

its a fake right? my eyes cant be seeing right.

short hair bulma with the red scarf is sexy af

is her tail soft?

>what do you want to see in the future arc that will continue on in the manga
time skip and it's about Goku Jr. with all the power levels reset to pre-Z levels.

i wanna ook ook her ahh ahh

It is pretty much the coolest.
What I expected originally was that Blue is merely a step towards this, and that would've been much better.

>all the power levels reset to pre-Z levels.
>Goku Jr

With Master Roshi as the strongest warrior.

end yourself

Goku Jr is atrocious.

But that's Caulifla with a new hair cut and an artificial tail.

What you mean to say is Zeno Freiza arc, not redemption. Who would want Freiza redeemed?

end yourself, caulifag

>that mongoloid look on his face
Stupid fucking worthless jobber.

Dude, people are still talking shit about it.
They don't bring up red for a reason.

No they didn't.
They were wondering why he was so skinny and everyone, even the nips, were complaining about it.
And it's obvious he has red hair because nozawa has red hair dude. Let's be real.

MUH SHIT TASTE
It's trash bro.

>had to download fighterz on hotel wifi
That was fun.

GT remake with Goku, Pan, Trunks, and Jaco exploring the multiverse.

And to keep power level fags happy the 4 universes left out were stronger than the ones that were entered, they didn’t just have a higher average.

Go back to Sup Forums cocksucker.

>Dude, people are still talking shit about it.
I don't see anyone screeching about it as if their opinion is fact but one lonely autist.
>No they didn't.
Just because you weren't around for it doesn't mean it didn't happen, newfriend.
>And it's obvious he has red hair because nozawa has red hair dude
Nice headcanon.
>dude bro dude dude bro
Kys

Soon

>dude it's trash bro, bro dude it's shit, dude bro dude to the bro my opinion is factual bro dude

Why Goku didn't use IT instead of throwing it like an idiot? I mean, look at the image, Gohan didn't even know what that earring was for.

Hey I’m new to Sup Forums and I am really enjoying DB and DBZ kai.
Do people ever discuss older anime’s here, or just newer installments?

It doesn't matter if he doesn't know what it's for, the dumb jobber can deflect bullets from five feet away. Goku didn't throw the fucking thing at superspeed, Gohan is just worthless.

YOU JUST KNOW

Just endless shitposting but you will learn with time newfag.

Gohan Verde VS DURACELL.
Who wins?

cell would have been better for the ToP

I don't browse

>newfag
Thanks
Am I still a newfag if I’m from /fit/ and Sup Forums?

duracell, duh. it just keeps going and going and going

DBS was kinda crappy, I stopped following it halfway through the future trunks arc. When's that new movie supposed to come out? Is there any info about it?

Overall I'd give Super a 5.5/10 it had some cool ideas but alot of the execution was piss poor. The last arc especially.

>gets beaten up
>threatens to bomb the entire tournament

>gives birth to children on the stage
>his children to attack the audience

Why Cell doesn't have unlimited energy if inside his body he has two infinite batteries?

>Reset to pre-z levels
>when pan is his great great grandma
Lol, good luck with that. He probably has so many S-Cells he went Super Saiyan as a sperm.

>S-Cells
Nice headcanon

Infinite energy isn't limitless energy
Cell can run at much higher power than androids, so it drains the generators.

>doesn't absorb his children to get even stronger

>"too many tournaments"
>literally the major element of Dragon Ball
Super 17 is still the forever king of shitty Dragon Ball arcs and is nothing fresh since Fusion Reborn already did the ressurect all villains shit

December I think, not to much info except it’s about sayians

>no daily breadhan

user, you do know that was confirmed, right?

Confirmed by what? Your headcanon?

kotaku.com/akira-toriyama-reveals-the-secret-behind-dragon-balls-s-1820910864

The guy you replied to wasn't even me btw

New bread found