Who would win, Kaiji or Akagi?

Who would win, Kaiji or Akagi?

Neither.

Kaiji wouldn't win - that's not what he does.
Kaiji would survive.

Akagi is on another whole level.

After Akagi's final showdown, do you really have to ask?

That's right, all three of them will lose to Washizu-sama.

Why is Washizu so moe?

Yumeko

Neither

Will Washizu ever find Akagi?

Depends on the game. Akagi crushes at mahjong, and really most other games, but Kaiji has the foresight to rig the game in advance or notice that he is losing and try to adjust. Mostly Akagi.

Kaiji's insane luck and gambling sense would lead him make the only winning move against Akagi: not to play

This man gets it.

Oh hey a Kaiji thread. Nice.

Question, I'm just started the second season and something just seems off about pic related. How come Kaiji's not remembering anything that happened in Part 1? Better yet, what happened to all that character development?

Kaiji would have no chance of winning if it was mahjong.
Other gambles, a slight chance of winning

That chapter was amazing. I don't want it to end lads.

Kaiji because Akagi is a rotting corpse who probably wouldn't put up much of a fight.

Kaiji is only good at counter-cheating and Akagi has no need to cheat.

He's a gambling addict and more generally a fuckup. It made Endoh cringe when he picked him up, especially in the manga. He wont learn.

Pretty much this. Akagi is instaloss for anyone not named Washizu and without insane handicap

Kaiji is a sick man who never learns, just like drug addicts.

He's a fuckup, yeah. But I'm surprised I'm not seeing more flashbacks to the Espoir and hotel (though I just got to Ishida's kid so there's that) with all the related trauma. Like how after the cruise he was always flinching when someone came through a door and always sitting where he could see a doorway. Subtle stuff like that is my jam.

>20 years of complaints to "let it end"
>actually ends
>"I don't want it to end"
Make up your minds. I don't want it to end either, but Zero part 3 has to come eventually.

this is good
i fucking love akagi

He's already in hell, no need to be paranoid once you're caught.

I think FKMT is gonna make a sequel

The guy's like 60, he's going to die before finishing another 20 years of Akagi.

>tfw you only know pic related by the mangaka

What happened to Akagi descending into darkness?

Read all of them, user. All of it's so different, I wish I could read them for the first time again!

Has he not already? I thought the "darkness" was what he experienced during his match with Washizu and he's already come to terms with and utilizes it to get stronger?

better question: who tops?

Kaiji has like 1,5 more years to meet the man. It's the same Tokyo.

Assuming they live in the same universe, that is.

Me.

For some reason, when I've seen that thumbnail, I thought it's a new Gintama arc with mahjong.

The game which was invented in the beginning of 20th century is just perfect for the series, it's just what they do.

yeah good thing we didn't see much of their 90s in Ten. But influential yakuzas are free to exist in the same city with Teiai. For example right now there are four huge zabatsu country wide, besides the smaller ones, and anime told me every single one of them has their own criminal organization.

He's always been there. Washizu showed him light, kind off

Isn't the darkness just yakuza mahjong sessions and those life or death stuff Akagi seems to be fond of?

The fact that there are 5 chuns on that picture is triggering me.

There are 6 actually

It's just a yaku list man

Is it just me or are they all honitsu and chinitsu?

This isn't just one set of Mahjong tiles. No need to get triggered.