Oh, so THAT'S why they call it Berserk

Oh, so THAT'S why they call it Berserk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvGE9YDxHmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEY THAT GO MOST WILD WITH BATTLE LUST WIN

THUS, "BERSERK"

I was laughing and just took a screenshot, I was gonna post it here but you won. My god, that title drop, I can could a campy 80s song and a "YEAAAAHHH" in the distance.

*I could hear
Imagine if Miura just slapped a big fat "The End" on that page and we got no more Berserk. Perfect ending.

Didn't Puck break this 4th wall way back in the Black Swordsman arc? I think I remember him calling Guts' fighting style berserk.

didn't puck say something about "berserk" when talking about guts in the first chapter

Nobody remembers shit from that far back

End of the first chapter

Meant for this guy
>
It's pretty ebin

This is the new Berserk thread. I just wanted to say I'm growing tired of it. The Miura I know would have FINALLY taken this opportunity to have Schierke raped. I miss fapping to Berserk, I want to see Schierke broken she's been happy way too long already.

What expression was on Miura's face after he penned this?

Miura has lost his way

Not to mention, he literally had the "Berserker Armor" for years now

I'll just treat this as CANON
>Dog Guts blows the thread up
>Credits roll

He did it in the first chapter, so it's hardly new.

Okay but what was his expression?

Probably with a grin on his face and a slight, "Heh."

Not really. Farnese didn't even get raped. She was protected by plot armor (Guts just happened to get there in time) even during the horse incident. Guts is sorta protected by plot armor because he lives through bad things that drive his rage. Rickert even said that he'll probably never die by someone trying to take him out.

Farnese doesn't deserve to get raped, I want her to rape me

whoa it's like poetry

Remember when Puck was Guts' voice of reason and the literal angel on his shoulder and not just a gag character?

Sercipio or whatever the fuck his name is needs to get more screen time. What a wasted character. I hope when everyone fights Griffiths' generals, each character takes on a different general. It'd be cool as fuck to see the wind-based rapier fight against the centaur bowman.

Magic was a mistake

Yup. He was an effective audience surrogate that was almost as ignorant to the world of Berserk as we were. I know people hate on even early Puck but I loved that he made Guts actually give off a classic, tragic greek hero feel by just being there and witnessing the events. You can't just have a character like Guts narrating every fucking thing, his personality would stale. You need Puck to compare in subtle ways how brutal and dark Guts is, while also challenging and humanizing Guts. Puck really shined in Lost Children arc.
I also miss when Puck had comedy that fit the scenario and didn't destroy the tone, instead of stupid fucking geek culture references like turning into fucking yoda

Party wipe soon brothers. Stand strong, glory days are coming back.

>monthly manga
>17 pages
Step it the fuck up

Nah. Gut's new party is too powerful to be wiped out by anyone other than a Griffith level entity, plus Silat still need to join the group with Rickert

>Guts has gone berserk
>Awoooo
It's some comedic trope, i swear i heard it somewhere

Man I miss that Berserk. Dead children and vaginas everywhere.

I want to say this but I love Schierke at thw same time.

>there's still rickert and secret assassin village
That's another decade at least.

We truly are the Berserk.

please Miura just let Berserk die gracefully
you don't have to keep doing this to us

So, do they love Guts or what? What's with this lovey-dovey nonsense?

Yes, I do remember when Berserk was good.

the best fap material

Yes, the both literally want to be peirced by the dragon slayer.

Gods how I wish to shoot my baby batter inside Schierke

>I miss edgy filler arcs
Just watch Bleach.

It was the best arc of berserk after golden age, stop being a fag

It was edgy nonsense that Miura was way past writing at that point. The best part of Golden Age was how it matured as Miura did; the characters slowly grew from one note archetypes into genuinely human, fleshed out people. Him trying to reconcile that actually good writing with the grimdark world presented in the Conviction arc is the messiest and most inconsistent Berserk has ever been.

Golden Age > Millennium Empire > Fantasia (so far) > Conviction

>Gut's new party is too powerful to be wiped out by anyone other than a Griffith level entity
Griffith's army got demons that can beat berserker armor guts

>in the end, we truly were berserk
What did Miura mean by this

Holy shit, that's the name of the manga!

schierke has been turning cuter over the past few chapters

Does she literally say 'Beruseruku' in Japanese or some other shit? Does Miura know what he's doing or are the scanlators fucking with us?

Can we just find out what is going to happen to Casca already?
This shit is getting too drawn out.
First the boat ride and now the dream ride.

Where did this quote originally come from?
I know that Last of Us and Final Fantasy used it once.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvGE9YDxHmE
Rate my OC fellas

I don't get why all these autists are spacing out over the word berserk. You do know it is a word you can just say when someone actually goes berserk?

>tv anime is airing
>Serpico will be raising the coffin
What did they meant by this?

Especially when someone has a berserker armor, which makes the wearer what?

You can try to rationalize it like that, but for a lot of us it broke the immersion and there's no going back, I was laughing for the next whole minute and finished the chapter that way

It's not the first time the word berserk has been used in this manga. I don't think it's even remotely a title drop because the word fits perfectly guts's fits of rage.

Blame the manga, it still felt weird. "That's the Berserker armor... GUTS HAS GONE BERSERK" with the shocked faces and Dogs going "WOOO"

>implying she hasn't already been the cutest since the beginning.

I actually wasn't that fond of her when I've been reading the manga, but then this new anime came out, and Oh god, both my heart and penis are pleased.
the anime itself is shit, of course

Oh, I'm stupid and I forgot the picture

It's fake outrage. I don't get why namedrops became such a big deal overnight.

Just need to wait for Rickert's party to meet up with Guts. Surely Guts will tell them all to follow Rickert before running ahead of everyone to Falconia

>monthly
kek

It's the way it's laid out in the speech bubble, and the fact that Guts is specifically mentioned.
You can pretty much feel the turn to the camera as she says "Guts has... Gone Berserk!"
And I mean I don't think anyone here actually gives a shit Miura probably didn't it unintentionally and we're just having a good time.

FUN FACT:

We literally haven't seen Puck outside of his gag-chestnut form in like a hundred chapters or something.

That's a lie. Reread it. He's been outside of Puck form a few times. He was drawn normally during his Jonah the Seagull story

>He's been outside of Puck form a few times.
Very, very little though. I blame Miura for forgetting that Puck used to be an actual character.

Outside of Chapter 342 and when Puck tells Farnese about the Child being gone, I can't think of Puck being outside of Chestnut form

>New Chapter doesnt have a hiatus notice at the end

I miss psycho Farnese

She will eventually get good at using fire magic and some of that will come out, we will just have to wait a decade for it.

Heavens forbid the things I'd do to her to make Farnese nothing but a slave to my meat pole.

what if the hawk rapes lil casca?

What if the Hawk somehow makes Femto appear (muh dream connections) and he starts the party and rapes EVERYONE but only enjoys raping the dog?

He's getting fucking wrecked by the dog right now. He won't manage shit

THE BABY

Fuck off Gore

Children arc best arc the child slaughter and then the end with him hugging the girl perfectly encapsulates his charcter.

Does it? He was clearly gonna kick dragon knights and Roxas is a jobber.

Whaddafuck? Is that from a PV? Please don't tell me there's another season coming soon

I hate acorn puck, and my dick does too.

It's a tie between Lost Children and Retribution for me. The art style was at its peak in those arcs and the characters were really interesting, way before Guts' posse stole too much of the spotlight.

Just wait until they get on the boat inside the dream. 20 more years of dream boat.

To be fair, Puck's utility in the story is different now. Schierke can say "Don't do that!" Puck is now there just for laughs.

what with

>acorn

Blind retard.

When was the last time we even saw non-chestnut Puck?

are these the official translations?

Up-close? Dunno, probably before they got on the ship.

Guts looks like a midget in that panel

Berserk has to go the Devilman Lady route, right? With Guts and Griffith eventually teaming up to face an even greater evil, possibly the Idea of Evil itself?

How long until that tree burns down?

The other panels I forgot to add. The humor is set up, and then boom the punch line with Puck freaking out when his life is on the line and telling Guts to shoot down the child elf thing.
Not only that the whole sequence also sets up the story of Peekaf, and explains how Jill realizes that is Rosine. All in this little moment, without breaking tension or the overall tone. No fucking out-of-place joke with chestnut puck turning into a french waiter with speech bubble that is in the middle of a fucking conversation. I like Miura but he lost his fucking sense of crafting moments like these in his old age.

Shierke is meh at best.
I wish she'd get sacrificed already

Don't tell me that you WOULDN'T lick Schierke's tears

Cute loli and prissy bitch don't mix well for me. I want my lolis immature and my bitches grown up.