MC's homeroom teacher is always a mid 20 unmarried cake

>MC's homeroom teacher is always a mid 20 unmarried cake
>Constantly complains about being single
Now this is an overused cliche if there is a such thing

There can only be one!

I don't remember her hating being single. As long as she gets her souvenirs.

What the heck is a home room teacher? Like home class?

I had a homeroom like that though.

You didn't have tutor period before first period?

Japan only thing I guess. They have a homeroom period

No, I went to public school

Public schools should have them too.
Maybe Aus is weird.

I'm not Australian I'm Canadian

>I'm not Australian I'm Canadian
Oh are you now?

Why would I be Australian?

Sorry I was avatarfagging for a second. I will stop shitposting now, you fucking leaf.

i had a homeroom and im in usa

What's do you learn in home room? Is that where you learn to cook and sew and stuff? We didn't have that in my school but in blue collar neighbourhoods they have that

I didn't, but I had a homeroom teacher. She would discuss something with us when she taught us in her time or occasionally when after last period was over.

We had that period to refresh events happening over the day and reminders for school events over the week.
And they checked the forged parent's signature in our diaries. And that group did events as that group, bit like what Japan seems to do.

Of course you are

Leaf me alone
We definitely had nothing like this here
As soon as the bell went everyone charged to the door to leave school, we didn't have to stay in for extra lessons

>We definitely had nothing like this here

That's home ec. All homeroom was for me in high school was 20 minutes cut out of your first class on Monday where they'd pass out announcement or surveys or the like. My high school actually removed it my senior year because of how useless it was

In my country, each class had an assigned supervising teacher. There was a one hour per week for organizational matters like school trips and whatnot, although mostly is was either a free time or "we're behind the schedule, so we're going to have a proper class instead" time, since usually there was nothing happening that would warrant wasting one hour per week on discussing shit.
Compared to Japanese schools (or at least anime schools), ours were much less of a srs bsns. No one cared about student council, there wasn't a committee for every fucking thing, school events were on a much smaller scale, most people were in a go home club, no one dared to search our belongings, tell us what to do after school, or force us into uniforms (except for one year, when Education Minister went nuts and schools ordered some cheap cardigan vests so the govt would fuck off).