How do we save her?

How do we save her?

You don't, just put it down.
Unless you know a cure to terminal cancer.

Kana captcha

This broad is fucking worse then Sup Forums, Sup Forums used to be my favorite board on the site but summerfags ended up staying around along with all the other new cancer. Sup Forums is just a former shell of its self and nothing can be done at this pint but to burn it to the ground.

No, She's dying.

Kill all shounen threads.
Captcha with hiragana and katakana.

Bring moot back
inb4 literally who

>moot has been gone for almost 3 years
>there are people that have been lurking long enough to post that legitimately don't know how moot is

Sup Forums Sup Forums is already dead the old users alreddy moved to other Sup Forums of the clone version of this website, While Sup Forums is just slowy dying.

Indeed.

Just let it rot

what happened fall 2014?

The fappening.

It’s just sad to see Sup Forums slowly dying it was was the first board I browsed and my favorite but ever even before moot left and it was slowly becoming more boring to post on here. I remember when people used to have honest conversations about their favorite anime from time to time and shitpost here and there but now this board is nothing but newfags trying to fit in and post old horrible and overspam anime shows up the ass, everyone here is fucking cancer and today is the first time I have come on Sup Forums in six months i only come on this broad two times out of the year because nothing exciting happens here anymore it’s full of autism and I mean genuine autism fuck this board.

rangeban any country without english as its primary language

Where do you post now?

2014 is the last good year of Sup Forums.

Keep meta shit where it belongs for starters.
>inb4 muh one meta thread per board cuz outdated screencap

I don’t really post anywhere anymore I usually just browse most boards that keep my interest, Sup Forums used to be the broad I’d post on but not anymore 2014 was the last good year to even post on here before it went to even more shit oh well I don’t care i won’t be back on here until next year this board can die in hell.

2015 was kinda good too, at least till the whole "reddit" thing started, I don't know why mods thought it was a good idea to let it spread.

Does this look like a meta board to you?
Dumb parrot.

/qa/ is not a meta board, shut the fuck up

I feel like shit for only starting to regularly come here in early 2014.

>all of those people post on Sup Forums

Last time I checked the topic of Sup Forums was "Anime and Manga", not "Newfags pretending to be nihilistic oldfags to try and fit in".
But your right, I'm sure the mods definitely wont delete this thread like they've done with every other meta thread.

>appeal to shitty moderation fallacy
Kill yourself, newshit

Removing metashit is literally one of the few things mods get right.

You realize the mods only delete metashit because they hate seeing people criticizing them for doing their jobs poorly, right?

People still have honest conversations about anime, its just hard to find now. There's a lot more shitposting but that mainly a result of newfags and changing culture people try to bring over.
Overall though, I'd say Sup Forums is still pretty similar to how it was back in 2011-2014 with a number of noticeable differences here and there.

Sure. Doesn't change the fact that its off-topic.

Are you mad that your shitty shonen thread got bumped off?

>not having captcha be a random kanji that you have to list all the possible meanings of
Stay casual, pleb

Remove people who use images with tumblr filenames.
Remove people who admit to having friends, girlfriend or sex.
Remove people who use words like "moeshit".
Remove people who admit to streaming.
Remove anything related to Naruto like it used to be .
Remove meta threads like this one.

Nice strawman. I actually think the only major issues with current Sup Forums are the shounen threads. Contain them /vg/-style and I think the board would be fine.

Friends are acceptable, everything else should be at least warning worthy.

/vg/ is the reason why Sup Forums is so bad right now user

Sup Forums is bad because its Sup Forums, not because the idea of containment doesn't work.

>Sup Forums is bad because its Sup Forums, not because the idea of containment doesn't work.

Easy, kill yourself and give her life back to her.

This.

No. /vg/ literally sucked so much video game discussion out of Sup Forums that it left a void that was then filled by Sup Forums and Sup Forums shit. It's to the point where you can get banned for talking about certain video games on Sup Forums.

Imagine posting an anime thread on Sup Forums and getting banned for it.

>Friends are acceptable
Maybe for normalfags like you

Threaten Nasu to finish her new game at gunpoint and threat of taking away his soulsborne games