Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 248

Chapter is translated. Why is Isshiki-senpai so cool?

Final page. Thanks for translating the chapter, Royal!

OTP

>muh find a woman to cook for
>lose
kek

Nene is Megumi with glasses.

no

>Plot twist, he wins, defeating Tsukasa and saying something along the lines of "I just didn't want the first seat" or some bull shit

I could only see that if he wasn't the first one to present his dish, but alas, he is.

I am simply too attracted to megane and braids to find Nene anywhere near as ugly as you guys seem to

Megumi presented her dish second
Still jobbed as fuck because she's a worhtless shit who doesn't deserve spot there

She was hyped up for her eventual pity vote. She wouldn't have gotten one otherwise.

Megumi whored herself for the pity votes from older women since her fucking first shokugeki. Nothing to be hyped about

Will you riot if Isshiki gets a pity vote?

No, but i'll be disappointed in Tsukuda. I like Isshiki but Tsukuda pulling back Isshiki's lost by giving him 1 point like he did with Megumi will ruin Anne's character and is just plot armor since he's a good guy. No need to pity Isshiki's lost. A straight lost isn't gonna downplay his entire character.

It seems like making the theme something that fits Tsukasa's style perfectly is another reason to not pity Isshiki's loss here. It's pretty much an impossible situation so he could get shut out 3-0 and still have managed to get closer than most.

Why is this pairing so cute?

> IshEne
IsshEne*

Isshiki x Nene is the most boring pairing in this manga. Prove me wrong.

its Nenish

Is this the first time Hayama's commented from inside the cage? I can't remember.

>Is this the first time
Nope

Why are Momo and Saito always together?

I fucking hate cage people, they can't cook for shit but still screaming "You doing it wrong" to the real chiefs

I want to fuck this rabbit

>shipping finally, officially happening in dialogue and not just subtext and imgaery
Didn't expect Nene to be the first though

Does Anne has the most and best foodgasm pics by now? Holy shit Tosh.

>they can't cook for shit but still screaming
A bunch of they can, but Tsukuda is a hack who couldn't come up with anything better. He should just kill half of the cast in a bus accident if he's going to go the route of turning previously competent characters into fodder.

No, but I would riot if they give Takumi a pity vote.

It would get annoying if all of them got focus.

Notice how the only competent people in the cage aren't saying stupid shit, Hayama,Ryo and Alice.

At least some of them
>Jobbed gain Nene - girl who doesn't check ingredients
>Against two literally whos who weren't even e10 material from the begining
>Against fucking Eizan
We know that meat fought Momo, noname Erina's secretary girl fought samurai and fat Aldini against Tsukasa. No shame losing to them.
But others? Dog? Alice? Literally belong to the trashbin

I'm reading the manga and currently on chapter 217. I want to marry Isshiki sempai.

Nene is so shit jesus christ. This is far below what Isshiki deserves

2-1 Loss for Isshiki, I guess.

if only she would take off those ugly glasses

Ship bait.

I doubt that nips ship loli with Sword

Did they ship Isshiki with Nene?

No one likes Nene

>he wins
Not happening

I want Isshiki to win at any cost even if chances are quite slim. After all he's got his woman to cook for so it should work for him and I wouldn't mind if he gets a little bit of plot armor for that matter. Why should Souma get it all the time, its not fair.

Are they the most perfect pairing ever or what? This is the first time I actually ship characters in shonen manga.

O T P

T

P

> Every fucking pairing of Soma is Tsundere serious character x Happy cute character

Prove i'm wrong.

Nice

good cover 2bh

Like they often say, opposites attract

SAITOFAGS BTFO

Hayama x Hisako? They're both serious types aren't they?

> Hisako
> not cute type
user please.

>Hayama x Hisako
It's fanfic tier ship

> Tsundere serious character x Happy cute character
> Soma x Erina
> Soma is cute
KEK. Is ugly as fuck.

what are you talking about? Soma is cute

shut up takumifag

Does anyone has a summary of which characters appear on every cover? I remember some user had it back then, dunno if he's still here

>TH... THIS FLAVOR IS --!!!
>terrible

calling it now. he used all his might to make a good aroma, but no matter what he did, it wouldn't be possible to make the dish taste good doing it this way.

he's probably a hack who has half heartedly pushed through his whole life or something.

So can we presume that Soumom will be someone serious?

I want to fuck Momo in the butt.

I'm going to marry Megumi!

no, you won't

Guess he's the same as Souma's dad and gets really upset when someone dismisses his work as just being a genius.

>"Boohoo im mediocre" - person in the elite 10
Come the fuck on now.

This e10 gen is pretty mediocre

No one should be allowed to be that suave.

You are right. If you think about it, only exceptional people in there are Erina, Isshiki and Tsukasa, maaaaybe Rindou too.

Well, the first years are the jewel generation. Being an Elite 10 doesn't mean you're a jewel yourself.

>They both were so bad it was impossible to decide
But yeah, writing was terrible, just like entire manga.
Why would someone agree to judge if you can't fucking decide fast?

The so called Jewel Generation are pretty fucking garbage as well, only ones that really matter are Soma and Erina

What was even the point of the three way final. Hayama after it was still a rival for Souma to beat but Dog literally become fodder.

>the only ones that matter are the ones with plot armor

No shit.

When do we get the volume contents though?

Eh her motivation works much better than half the shit Tsukuda pulled. hard work vs talent is a tired trope, but at least the hardworker here is actually a "villain" not the good guy.

Wasn't Dog introduced as someone like Souma as well? He started cooking very young and was pretty good at it. There's also the fact that he got the same number of points as Souma in the qualifiers.

>The main characters are better than everyone.

No fucking shit Sherlock.

But look at how many times it's been noted how good the current generation of first years are. Thats basically right they're the exception to the rule.

So it should be easy to infere that the Elite 10 are from "ordinary" generations. This whole chapter even has Nene lament how ordinary and plain she is for adhering to her tradition compared to Isshiki and Soma.

>Meanwhile Tsukasa is simply an autistic prodigy who never had to doubt himself

Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that it was pointless for him to be in the final when he become fodder immediately after.

Both Souma and Dog fought a member of the Elite 10 each. Both got an opportunity.

The problem with with Dog and Hayama is that they don't get side-character-preferential-treatment like Takumi and Megumi so.

Reminder that she outranked Rindou last year.

They're boring and pretty generic unfortunatelly.

I want to marry Takumi!

>you should praise yourself more because if you weren't there as a stepping stone i would have stopped cooking and not become as good as i've become