Monogatari LNs

I'm sure all monogatari fans already bought the LNs but if you want thier digital versions to read on your devices here is Kizu-Nise1 epubs
my.mixtape.moe/frdnio.rar

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OhsAX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also Araragi and Senjou confirmed for patrician taste

Thanks for the epubs. I only have Bakemonogatari volume 1 and I am tempted to buy the rest that are available. I hope they don't fuck up changing words like platinum to dagnabbit.

>Her body is like a work of art. There's nothing lewd about it, it's beautiful. Guys might have their preferences, but from a girl's perspective, she has the perfect figure.
truer words have never been spoken

Nise translation is very strange but it can't be helped.

Look at this cover. And Ko Ransom is back.

Monogatari threads are dead

How are the translations after Nise?

They should be better because Kizu's translator works on them.

>epub
>not PDF
Epubs open like ass with SumatraPDF.
Thanks, though.

Why'd they change the translator for Nise? I'm glad they went back though.

Too much work for one translator.

I've never read them any of the Monogatari books; how is the Japanese wordplay handled in the translated books? If I'm to judge from , it's nicely translated, though.
I'll give them a whirl, thanks for uploading them.

>dangnabbit

> how is the Japanese wordplay handled in the translated books
Wordplay is adapted, sometimes not very good.
In Nise they use miss/mister instead of -san but then in the middle of the book Hanekawa asks Araragi why he doesn't call his sisters Tsukihi-chan and Karen-chan. It's weird.

Use Microsoft Edge, not even joking

It's so gorgeous. I hope other volumes get this treatment, it's a waste to use it only on Cat.

It's not an opinion for me.
I just tried out muPDF and epubs work just fine in it. I appreciate the advice.

Oh god this book is beautiful.

I wish there was a version with proper scans of the images instead of photographs, but I understand why some people might be unwilling to debind their copies.

Best quality scans of all the images can be found here.
imgur.com/a/OhsAX

Godspeed user.

Haven't even read the thread yet, but it caught my eye because this book was literally in front of me on my desk.

I'm enjoying these so far. I messed up when I got the first one thinking it was a manga, but the bants had me too captivated to put it down. So far I have all the English ones that are out now, but I still have this one to finish, part 2, then Nekomonogatari (White) and (Black).