Why is Japanese comedy so boring and repetitive?

Why is Japanese comedy so boring and repetitive?

Because you're consuming pop culture. Not avant-garde.

>Mononoke Sharing
I just saw the latest chapter, a timeskip happened and all the Yokai can fully mingle into the society. Yata became some sort of ambassador or lawyer as well, was that the final chapter?

>167639407
Anyone?

For the same reason American comedy is boring and repetitive.

>Why is American comedy so boring and repetitive?
FTFY. Even worse, it is full of retarded toilet humor. Burgerlords don't have any real sense of comedy.

>whataboutism
Stop sucking Nippon's cock so hard, you might choke.

>167639407
>167639984
Anyone out there?

Their culture is not conducive to risk, and so they don't make jokes beyond what they've known to have worked in the past. It's also why anime has seen such formulaic design in the past many years

It's because you don't know how to reply

I did that on purpose, i just don't want to have any excess (You)s

before that, i think its just the problem of the authors' ability.
i know they are so good at drawing of each scene, but the plot is always boring

I'd say our points aren't mutually exclusive but you're right. I wish the authors would want to take more risks though, at least then it won't be as boring.

>more risks though
AXED EVERY TIME

Wait,i just started reading this, it got fucking axed?

>I wish the authors would want to take more risks though, at least then it won't be as boring.
YEAH(AXED EVERY TIME)

I think it simply has to do with either the writer is unfunny, like a weird loner autist, or they use puns lost in translation. Prison school was funny. Cromatie high school was funny. Hell I even thought konosuba and k-on were funny. Just comes down to personal opinion and the writers humour.

Fucking nips and their shit taste,i was just starting to love that manga, goddamn horseshit this timeline we're living in

It's because japs doesn't have souls.

Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro is fucking 10/10

I guess i'll never know the answer then

It’s part intellectual and nillhistic, most westerners cannot comprehend it.
But there are also some gags with toilet humor for kids.

It wasn't axed so much as the author decided to end it early. From what I heard the rankings were alright, but the tank sales were low, so they decided to just end it.

Japanese comedy is heavily based on word-play, if you read a translation it's not funny because no runes, retard.

Animation is expensive

Try reading more manga and stop acting like you know shit. These user have the right idea

Where did you see the final(?) chapter? If it really did end, it looks like COOL may want to focus more on all the Dragon Maid stuff going on right now

Japan treats fucking Rakugo as an art form. That shit's so unfunny that even Japan admits that they only pretend to laugh at it.

You just don't understand it because you are not a Japanese.

Rec me some starter material pls