Shinka is fa-

>shinka is fa-

She's fatter than me at least.

How are you still alive?

Do you think anime needs more fat characters?

I eat more than enough. It just doesn't stay on my body.

>shinka
>fat
pick one

if i pick shinka, what do i get?

punched out

An absolutely wonderful girl.

If they look like that, sure.

The cutoff point for BMI's normal weight is 22.9 in Japan.
But then again the weight of the characters in the medium are decided on a whim and have little to do with reality; these measurements are there just for the sake of adding some fluff. The author could've probably played around with a BMI calculator until he found something that satisfied him. He might've heard something about the "ideal female weight" from a health talk show. He might be pulling the numbers out of his ass. Or he might be taking his own measurements and inputting them into the characters he's making.

21st century Venus figurines.

I really want to wrestle with Shinka.

I think you need to stop using an image of characters that aren't fat when talking about fat characters.

You mean get choked out between her thighs without being able to fight back at all?

BMI is a heavily outdated assessment system from the 1830's, please stop referring to it.

Yes but I won't lose to her on purpose. I will push her to the limits, get her to bring everything out of her locker to defeat me.

Does anime need more fat characters?

Yes. I'm talking tall chubby milfs with big fat tits and even fatter asses showing off their slutty bodies every chance they get. I will watch any show that has that no matter how shit it is.

I wanna lick kumiko

I'm sure I could beat her.

IMAGINE

>always thought I was Auschwitz-escapee tier morbidly underweight
>19.4 is actually normal
huh. Shinka could still bully me though.

>height of a dwarf
>weight of a barrel
Nibutani is on her way to become a hamplanet..

Wait why do people like this character? She is barely a remarkable character, there's nothing special about her. Why all this love?

>why do people like fat jks

ntastic

It's the voice

I just love her body language, there's a lot of arrogance about her.

Like in this pic for example, that little knee bend is pure sex.

Why isn't this fag banned yet?

>the Shink will never strangle you with her mighty calves

bmi is a meme

Truly the worst feel.

She's my baby sitter.

t. fat fuck

now you really have to explain further.

What is there to explain? I love her body language. Like look at this pose, the way she has her arms like that is pure sex.

She is very sexy. Woof.

What would she taste like?

I think we'd be asking for too much.

Me in the upper right.

Like sweat

Post more of this supposed sex poses.

is being a lesbo peak perfection?

She is literally a background character that isn't given any importance in the show. Her design isn't anything special nor is her character. She is bland as fuck.

It is the exact opposite, go home /u/. Shinkas lesbianism outside the first series is the worst part about her character and best ignored like the rest of chu2-outside-the-first-series

Who else is she going to take when the Yuuta d is reserved for Rikka?
Dog dick? Fat faceless men?

I want to flick dekomoron's head!

Don't fucking talk about my bodyguard like that.

She's not fat but her belly will be once I put my seed inside her.