Shingeki no Kyojin

Is this the Pieck human performance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cvEPtjforBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pieck a qt

How hyped are you for the upcoming chapter? I know I am very hyped

She really is

Are you guys ready to best friend with Erwin ?

I would only going to befriend YH and maybe Connie and Jean.

Games went from sprite graphics to low polygon graphics to high polygon graphics to sprites in 1080p. Fucking amazing.

I would try to befriend Eren because you know

He looks like Joachim Peiper

Can I alert him against the dangers of illegal immigrants? Pic related.

so does he just not grow facial hair?

He has a beard at the end of season 2.

Does the pc game has friendship status or something?
>You may one day be friends with BRAYEHH

Your face when Eren uses his unlocked fouding titan ability (unlocked after some hanky-panky with his wife Historia) and summons mindless titans who are waiting under the sea (th captured eldian soldiers from the 32 ships) just as seen in one of the anime endings?

Next time don't speedread, delusional shipper.

Stay mad, Cuckasa.

Control your delusions, Shitrenfag. Also get reading comrpehension and stop speedreading, otherwise you would know how the rageturd can use the coordinate.

Seems like it. You can appaerently also just tell them to change their clothing. Would have been better if the preorder bonus for YH was their snowy mountain clothing.

>implying touching someone of royal blood is the only way

Like there havent been any asspulls in the story so far.
Get ready to be BTFO soon, shitkasa.

Sure thing, Shitrenfag. Not like I should expect anything from 3/10, who only care about deluded shipping.

can you order armin to undress

it is

>Steal your girl

I really want to know more about the world, especially other countries. Realistically Paradis can never win a war against Marley, let alone the entire world with their population. They only have 1 - 2 million people on their island. And they’re almost 100 years behind in technology.

I’m wondering what arc will come after this, will it just be war and that’s going to be the end of this manga?

>knock your door
Ackerhax>magic>tech

I really hope the end isn't near because the setting got very interesting for the reasons you wrote

Paradis has less than a million thanks to their government. Not that it matters, since they will win WWII against the entire Allies version of their world with only 8 soldiers. 4 barely doing anything.

What is your favorite theme in this manga?
Personally I really like the struggle for freedom, it's the most obvious one but I can't get enough of it

Is the new chapter out yet?

No.

Anything is possible through the power of friendship.

I don't remember reading anything about that in snk
What are you talking about?

Except ever losing, that's out of question.

The struggle of humanity against overwhelming and supernatural odds with the human spirit winning out through pure determination and sacrifice.

This theme was ruined about 7 chapters in when Eren became a titan and the entire series became about magical titan powers instead of the suvey corps.

I don't think it was ruined
I mean, it is the main component of return to Shiganshina

I liked that creepy feeling and the struggle to survive during Utgard. Also the mysteriousness and the story still having so much potential.

RTS was three superhuman goodies doing the bulk of the heavy lifting in winning the day, Eren, Levi, and Mikasa. It isn't humanity that triumphs. It is two superhumans and a kid with magic titan powers.

You know, thinking about it, Ackerman really did significantly lower the quality the manga. Kind of sad...

The bounding they experience is very interesting, but you're right, the ackerhax is just boring after seeing it a few times

Ackerbond is a fan meme. Mikasa loves Eren because he saved her and taught her how to love again in a family. Kenny followed Uri because Kenny got mindfucked by someone so strong taking pity on him and begging him for forgiveness. Levi chose to let Erwin die. There is no Ackerbond.

Actually it was Isayama who talked some liege shit and that if they have a liege it increases their strength even more.

Does that mean that now manlet is weaker?
Where do I sign?

Manlet is lost right now. I bet his story in this new arc will be about getting over this disease, more so after seeing how bad Kenny ended.

I miss kruger, lad

It was a human sacrifice that defeated Zeke and a human sacrifice that defeated Bert.

He was a butcher

Does Zeke deserve more fans? How are animefags going to react with him?

Sieg sucks.

>Isayama himself says there's Ackerbond
Believe what you want.

Literally who

Get out

Can I be a thirdwheel to Ymir and Hisu?

Ackermans are like dogs.
That's obvious.

Ironically Guts was spinning like a autist again this chapter.

Only if you are a cute girl. You also actually kind of were a thirdwheel in the 3DS game.

>Not like I should expect anything from 3/10, who only care about deluded shipping.

Not him but... this nigga saying the same stupid thing...

You need to be Eren.

new chapter when exactly?

He might have a micro dick, but that does still not make him a girl.

As long as Hisu still wears the pants in the relationship, you might have a chance

Thirdwheel means feeling out of place, not being part of something.

Anyone will be the out of place third wheel, no need to be Eren for that

Can't come soon enough

>they’re almost 100 years behind in technology
3DMG literally breaks the laws of physics, I would say they are light years ahead of everyone.

>ywn walk in on Ymir molesting Hisu
It hurts.

>It isn't humanity that triumphs
RTS was a bunch of more or less brainwashed Eldians fighting each other, and as such had very little to do with "humanity".

>We could have had this instead of Gabi Gabonga

go away

Little Hotaru is very cute. She's pretty and fun. But she can't compare to Gabi. She's inferior.

Actually could be. He is obviously based on a german general Erwin Rommel

Characterization or death soon?

>She's inferior.
Gabi is inferior and your taste is shit

Connie will get some characterization when he becomes the FEMALE TITAN.

Will he let his mother eat him at 13 years?

I think we've finally come up with a way to save his mom. Too bad his siblings and dad were killed by probably Ackerhax or the giant titan execution machine.

Not same user but this is one of the reasons this made it plausible, he might have accepted to be the FT if they let his mom eat him in his final days

Go kill yourself you degenerate fag. Gabi is a disgusting piece of shit randomly thrown into the story. Can't wait for her gruesome death.

Everyone is evil and everyone is good. It’s all in the eyes of the beholder

>Gabi is a disgusting piece of shit randomly thrown into the story.

Yes, just like all the other kids that Reiner is with. They're all quite pointless. When we were introduced to this new cast of characters I was afraid that the story would change to be their story instead of the original characters' but right now it looks like I was wrong which I couldn't be happier about. I want them all to die.

If you think she's that bad then you're obviously somebody with really terrible taste. If there was a god, then Gabi would be a blessing. And I'm not a degenerate.

>I'm not a degenerate.
You're posting about a fictional underage character in a way that implies you have a crush on her. You're a degenerate.

It's especially present in those last chapters, right?
At the start, there only were humanity and titans, and the good side was very clear
But then we are introduced to Annie, her memories of her father and her desire to go back home
And now, who is the real good side?
>Paradis, fighting for its survival?
>Marley eldians, fighting because they are forced?
>The other nations, confronted to the eldian devils?

I do have a crush on her but I'm not a degenerate.

>Promised Neverland looking ass

>I do have a crush on her
She is a fictional child, how deluded are you to think that you're not degenerate?

He actually thinks they are real and gets really triggered if you say lewd things about her or Annie. He is also jealous at Falco for liking Gabi, which is why he wants him dead.

That is the very definition of degeneracy. Where the fuck are the Sup Forumsacks when you need them?

>Was going to avoid this because it's too similar to the first game
>See this

Oh fuck, now I want it. Any word on what arc the game ends on? I don't know how they're going to use the SNK-musuo formula for fights like Kenny or anything beyond Historia's arc.

Did you see the Town video? Game looks awesome. It will probably cover just the second season, they wouldnt want to spoil animeonlyfags. For a third game I guess they could change the genre, look at the new one piece game, it's a different genre

I didn't actually, I will know though.

>Second season only
I really hope not. They'd have to pad the game with filler if that's the case. I really want to see the game up to the door reveal.

>For a third game I guess they could change the genre

I would play an FPS about SnK world's WWI.

>They'd have to pad the game with filler if that's the case
The game will have filler like submissions and making points with the characters. I actually dont mind filler in this case, some snk characters need more protagonism

youtu.be/cvEPtjforBU

> new SnK game
>generic CoD clone #143424235
Thanks but no fucking thanks

>Had a dream where I was Eren and with Mikasa and Armin, but they were realistic
>Long story short, we tried to fight against this woman and she punished us
>Think there was some sort of time travel mechanic, because there was a montage of us failing over and over again
>Armin was gassed at one point and Mikasa was raped multiple times
>Myself as Eren had to watch these happen multiple times

I didn't like this dream.

I need to finish the first game. I'm literately up to the true ending. I hope characters other than Levi are worth using in the sequel.

How else could the SnK games' genre be changed? That's right, it fucking can't be. It'd have to be generic shooter #2923285321

>forth game has Marley Town
>affinity points with Gabi
I know which game the pedo would buy day one

>Loli Hotaru
oh no

How do they even make SNK games once it hits the conspiracy arc anyway? From that point onwards, action is scarce, especially with Titans.

They could make it more like Batman games, just put manlet's muscular back in the cover