Koi wa Ameagari no you ni

Why is she so pure but so breedable?
A prebby good episode, liked the previous ones better tho, but it's nice to see progress so quickly.

ITT: post your Tachibanas

>breedable
>ass is all bone and no meat
nah

she's too skinny, needs more meat like this

Tachibana eating a sandwich

It hurts knowing that I will never be her Kondou

You have shit taste in your anime grills you know that?

Her brown kohai is pretty cute too. I'm a sucker for tomboys.

I just hate she tucks her shirt in.

>[DameDesuYo] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 03 (1920x1080 AAC 10bit) [68DB6E90]

cute butt, picked up

What is the significance of this?

I thought those floral patterns were cum stains from the thumbnail.

Dang man, I was looking at screenshots of this show. All of their necks look too long in a lot of scenes. Only the blonde girl's neck looks normal.

One themes of the manga is that we're all interconnected, and subtle behavior patterns can affect whole communities. That's a charm that gives you good luck with love. the rumor was started by a young school girl who got closer to her crush after getting one

Tachibana a cute
Kongo a cute
this whole show a fucking cute

believe it or not, sex with girls that have athletic bodies is far superior than with bitches with huge fat asses. its amazing how what we find pleasing to the eye, and pleasing to the touch can be two completely different things

It takes about two minutes of watching the show to stop noticing.
I thought Tachibana was an alien at first and now I think she's the second cutest girl of this season.

>Kongo
Am I missing something?

I agree but in reverse.

>short hair
>freckles
>caramel skintone
she's pretty sexy

>ass is all bone and no meat
but that's the best part

I suppose I have to take you word for it.

On a less thematic level, it's a yuru character mascot called Mukihiko that Akira prefers it to the other conventionally cute ones in the same line. It's a visual illustration of her different sense of what's cute/her tastes not lining up with those of her peers.

Why don't westerners realize having a fat fetish is unhealthy? I understand that 75% of the population is considered obese or fat, but that doesn't excuse the reality of what those excess fat does to the body.

Have westerners really bought into the "fat acceptance" meme?

I think this is my favorite of the season so far.

>the only possible body types are skellington or landwhale

This discussion is strictly notional. It's not like user can bring sex with different types of women into comparision, using his life experience.

I didn't notice while watching it, but either that's a really huge sandwich or someone drew that all fucked up.

Is she the lesbian best friend?

Just so you guys know that ntr iscoming soon. The cook guy literally took all of Akira's first time.

No
No

I was rereading the manga today. So beautiful. I guess the anime could cover until chapter 37 included. The final scene is the perfect one to end the season.

If you mean 38 with the postcard, then yeah, agreed.

Picked the fuck up. This better not be NTR shit.

Does it count as NTR if they're drunk?

You'll start wishing it's NTR by the end of the 3rd ep

>westerners
>comiket is always filled with almost obese sluts
While fat people in real life are fucking disgusting, there's no harm in fapping to HEALTHY 2d sluts.

This is the year of the hot anime dad and I love it.

the blonde guy blackmails her into fucking him

I meant with the end of 37 (with the metaphor of the tree that searches the light).

Stop shitposting. That guy isn't that horrible, it's only he is suffering for an unrequited love too (and the girl he likes isn't Akira). Later he will start to respect her, because unlike him, she has the balls for not giving up, despite the friendzone.

The only human shit in this series is "muh poor Yoshizawa". He goes to a Christmas date with Yui just for dumping her. Pretty heartless.