Episode 3 in 4 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0
dsgstng.com/
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ディープ・キス
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OTP

Cute robots!

Longest sex and most elaborate sex joke I’ve ever seen, after the absolute absence of fanservice in little witch was studio Trigger pent up or something?!

So how likely it is that after learning that Hiro named everyone, 002 will pester hiro to name her?

Reminder that Trigger hasn't produced their own episode, and only few people like Imaishi, Sushio, and Shota Iwasaki that have been involved in previous episodes.

This episode will be another A-1 production, and in a good sense. The team is assembled by Shelter duo Toshifumi Akai & Megumi Kouno.

DarliFra 3
SBED: Akai
Action: Imaishi
AD: Megumi Kouno
KAs: Kouno, soty, miso, Masayuki Nonaka, Hamaguchi, Isuta Meister, Isao Hayashi, Kazuhiro Miwa, Sakiko Uda, Satoshi Yamaguchi, Noriyuki Imaoka, Kyoushirou Ezawa, Shuu Sugita, Naoya Takahashi, Kazutaka Sugiyama, Taishi Kawakami

Watch shelter if you want to know how good Akai & Kouni are.

youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0

Poor Mitsuru, he's stuck with the gay girl.

"It'll start in 4hrs on our stream: dsgstng.com/

Please also check schedule in down below"

But he's also gay.

>choker
>shorter sleeves
>revealing clavicles

I knew it he's a twink.

Will this be the top sakuga episode?

The preview already shows a few scenes which are Nichijou level in quality.

Episode 5

Am I the only one who is curious about why they seem to not give a fuck about Hiro even though he named them?

its a death cult, being useless is worse than being dead

>Goro & Ichigo wants him to stay
>Kokoro's a bit sad when they thought he was leaving
>Mitsuru seems like a tsundere based on the PV
>Futoshi and Ikuno are neutral
>Zolome's overcompensating by sperging out

>not just watching it live on BS11

Rewatch the episodes if you really think they don't give a fuck about him.

>So he didn't show up, huh.
>I hope he's going to be okay.
>We could never get what was going through his head.
>I'm glad you finally made it!
>Always knew you had it in you.
>...

The only ones not giving a damn are his rival (forced moment of silence), but he's a rival and acts so exactly because he gives a fuck and Satan.

So many Gunbuster 2 vibes coming from this show.

Cute girls.

Forgot about Miku but she seems neutral but doesn't like Mitsuru and Zolome commenting about it.

Kokoro is the best girl

Finally someone who gets it right. I hope Tsurumaki directs an episode.

Just finished Devilman Crybaby and jesus, do I need something like Franxx right now.

Cute.

More sex?

Thanks for the futa/femdom general.
>Hiro is a cunt boy
>Oni is a futa
Prove me wrong.

Interviews

Don't you worry, 02 will obviously die at some point leaving Hiro a broken man until he will manage to get over it and start piloting with other girls, utterly fucking them up and leaving them exhausted in the process.

Dumb humor, ludicrous sexy metaphor and fun robot fights, man. That's all I want.

Fuck Devilman. What a waste of my fucking time and positive energy that was.

No, this is a happy story where Hiro and 002 will strengthen their relationship and help each other grow as individuals. Which reminds me that the thread needs to be reminded that Darling in the FranXX's main themes are trust and fidelity.
Both Hiro and 002 talk about the Jiān (鶼) bird in episode 1. It only has one eye and one wing. A pair of such birds is dependent on each other and inseparable. It represents the relationship between husband and wife.

Furthermore, when you investigate the name of their mecha:

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

you get a plethora of other similarities with the Jiān (鶼) bird motif. Key takeaway:

>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Optimism towards the future
This is not a tragedy.

even as a little brat he looks gay

Hate to disappoint you...

As has been said, this is all wonderful.

I hope your right, my dog

Best girl

Your point being? He is the action scenes supervisor. Story composition is done by Nishigori and Hayashi Naotaka.

Only Goro and Ichigo genuinely care about him. Kokoro only is a bit sad and the rest of them don't give a fuck for a friend who named them. I don't need to rewatch to understand this.

>he rest of them don't give a fuck for a friend who named them.
You're wrong though.

クソ女

Hiro to Zero soon

>ywn approach Ichigo, weeping after being rejected by Hiro
>ywn introduce yourself as a new member of the team, replacing Goro
>ywn comfort her, as Goro is exiled as part of your plan by paying off the elders
>ywn go in the robot and synchronise with Ichigo more than any other couple has ever synchronised
>ywn ask Ichigo to go on a picnic with you in the gardens instead of joinging the others in the cafeteria
>ywn laugh as Ichigo has raspberry jam on her cheek
>ywn gently wipe it away, then kiss her
>ywn cuddle as the sun goes down over the glass dome
>ywn marry Ichigo

I just finished Devilman Crybaby too. I had read the manga long before so the content doesn't surprise me that much. Even I found the writing is kinda awful in early episodes, I'm not a fan of Okouichi's writing I guess. I'd prefer Yuasa wrote his own script.

Episode 9 was the top moment tho, and I like it. Mainly for Takashi Kojima's effort (he did all of them by himself from directing, storyboard, and animation). Kojima is super animator and I already see him as kind of auteur with cinematic vision which I adore so much. I kinda hope some producers at A-1 will offer him to direct one episode of DarliFra and it will be perfect.

>FrankXX
>フランキス
It mean French Kiss?

No.
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ディープ・キス

But the XX does mean a kiss. Viz. the name of the "band" in the ED being XX:me - "Kiss me".

>OP is "Kiss of Death"
Reminder that "death" is an euphemism for orgasm.

>Best girl

Yeah I guess if you're into frigid gals

t. I have no friends

New pic from twitter

That's ok user, I can be your friend.

>freckles

You mean non-whores?

>freckles
>glasses
>asshole co-pilot
>eternal sad expression
I feel sorry for her already

Hello fellow /sci/entist.

When will it be her turn

Are you ready to smash this train right into the next station?!

God I love her haircut, it's so sharp and sleek

MILF

What? She's a cute nerd, not a milf.

Whoops, fucked up the subs.

yes I am

>M-Mitsuru
>could you please be more gentle when we connect?
>>sorry?!
>>did I just hear you say something?
>n-no.
>....
>>....
>>good
>>...
>...
And that is how a professional relationship works.

Fuck you user

EPISODE WHEN

4 hours i think

Where my Nanafags at?

2 hours

Oh mommy

Zorome may be a insufferable Naruto-wannabe, but at least he has refined tastes

Just picked this up; do people laugh at the shitshow when it airs or is it as big a circlejerk as the general threads?

That's a lot of buzzwords for a one post, user. Are you OK?

mixed

Find it out for yourself.
protip: The internet is available 24/7, and there's archives with search functions if you actually give a shit about it.

It's mostly off topic blogshit, deepfags, futafags and femdomfags. If you really want to enjoy this show, you don't have to browse the threads.

Samefag.

I update the threads from previous nights in the morning and they always seem to become shit when I go to sleep
I blame burgers and spics.

The best Sup Forums threads are when everyone knows it it shit, or all the characters are female.

If everyone realizes it is shit this show could have the best threads of the season.

Partner is for piloting only. Nothing sexual.

That's never gonna happen and you know it. This is one of those shows that's best watched alone because the threads are 99% unrelated.

The best threads are when the community is having fun and doesn't give a shit about having to invite more people to watch a show. Because that which is popular will attract enough people with interesting viewpoints, their own humor, their artistic skills to generate a living thread.

I'm just a waifufag who really likes 002. Will easily be the best girl of the season.

How naive.

He wants to bang every girl though

Why do people like this beta cuck male overpowered by dominant female shit? Do they self insert into this or something? I'm not drawing a line here.

>Can choose a cute killer slut or this cutie.
It's not fair.

>Do they self insert into this or something?
If you've read any thread at all you'd know that the answer is yes.

Do you really need to ask?

Can you stupid faggots stop with the metaposting already?

How the fuck is Hiro a cuck? Do people even know what that word means anymore?

It's hot as hell I have mummy issues

>implying that Franxx threads are actually about Franxx
Are you new?

Zorome is a little shit, but he does have patrician taste when it comes to women. He's a bonobo in the making.

I guess that's almost impossible

>Do people even know what that word means anymore?
I guess not

also, when are the girls gonna insists on piloting face to face?

I think you just want any excuse to type the word "cuck." Also fresh OC incoming.

I don't get it