Slow Start

The characters are great.

As for me it's Hana

>boring
>great
No, your taste is just shit.

shounenfags, get out.

Hinako Note 2.0

The difference is, is that Slow Start is actually watchable.

you don't know what are you talking about.

The only similarity both of them have is that both are anti-loli propaganda.

Can you guys stop replying to that same post in every thread

Pleb filter show of the season, can't wait for more eiko and tomato.

The other is that they are both boring as fuck and much inferior to Yuru Camp, Yorimoi and Mitsuboshi colors

I, however, as a true lover of cute girls am really fucking glad that I get to watch so many shows about them this season. I don't care about which one you find "superior" because I'm loving all of them, just like every person who isn't a gigantic plebeian.

Maybe you're just unfamiliar with how 4koma work.

tamate

tomato

How long till next episode? I need my weekly dose of Tamate .

tamale

why is it flooded with fanservice because thats the only way it could sell?

3 hours

Imagine thinking fanservice sells.

Yuru camp is more like iyashikei than cgdct. And it doesn't matter if something is more superior at all. I can enjoy Slow Start as well. I couldn't enjoy Hinako Note, Anne Happy tho.

more like 5 hours with proper subs.

Don't you ever get tired of this?

We're on Sup Forums after all, we're only allowed to like one thing if any.

I need more sensei
Fake loli btfo

for me, it is the tomato

I need more Eiko.

Now I understand. Hinako Note existed sole for the purpose of being used as a comparison tool for heavy shitposters. It's so obvious this is a huge bait but you can't help but bite.

Are we almost at the point where people stop pretending "cgdct" is a genre?

I don't think that can happen anymore, apparently someone posted a huge list of "CGDCT" shows on reddit so the term is pretty much as good as dead by now.

Why are they so fucking perfect together? I mean I like eiko x kamuri and the other classmates, but there's something special about them.

Just like bucap.

It's basically a BuCap daughter in an age-gap student-teacher lesbian relationship, sign me the fuck up

I'm pretty sure I remember Sup Forums shitposting that chart to death whenever it gets posted here. I think anons are still smart enough to know what cgdct actually means.

It would be a sign of horrible taste if you actually enjoyed Anne Shitty.

This.
Sansha was so much better it's not even fair

I'm cutting it before it spreads. Make your own thread you Sup Forums-tier muh fanbase shitposters.

You weren't this bad when the shows were airing. Why are you so agressively shit now?

Slow Start?
More like didn't even start, because the start implies it actually goes somewhere.

It's mostly because anons consistently shut up all the shitposters that tried to start shit when they aired but now that it's literally been two years people have largely stopped giving a fuck. And now all that's left are these obnoxious motherfuckers.

What I find funny is how often that chart got posted in Hinako Note threads. I guess that explains why that show has grown to have so many haters.

Hinako Note 0.5 more like. These characters are cardboard cutouts of archetypes, they do absolutely nothing unique or interesting. The entire premise of the show hangs off of the fact that the Japanese education system is somehow incapable of providing leeway to a ill student in middle school. You could at least masturbate to Hinako Note, here it would be pitiable to masturbate to these retarded children.

i masturbate to this flat perfection

Tamale is the only good thing this show has.

>The entire premise of the show
Hana getting held back for a year is literally as meaningless as it sounds. Just because it's the title of the show it doesn't mean there's any special meaning to it, or that it's the show's premise. It's only there because it's there, the focus is on the cute girls living school life with nothing special.
But thanks for the MAL-tier review anyway.

Hey, please don't get into the bullying circle now either.

Kamuri is cute and all, but her voice is a bit annoying.

>show is literally titled Slow Start
>every episode has Hana crying about how she had to start high school a year late
>i-it doesn't have anything to do with the show!
Sure.

>cardboard cutouts of archetypes
>nothing unique
For what reason. Don't act like elitist. It's disgusting.

user I think your I key is defective

If the show isn't going to attempt to at least make their characters unique, it should try to excel in other areas. Which Slow Start doesn't, unless you count the bursts of quality animation.

>the wannabe youtube anime critics have finally invaded Slow Start threads for good

Fuck you guys. Slow Start already had a slow start, why you gotta bully it as well? There are so many other cute girl shows this season that could use some bullying as well.

Colors > Slow Start > Ramen > Yuru Camp > Antartica

>episode not even out yet
>thread already ruined by replying to bait
When will you niggers learn?

>If the show isn't going to attempt to at least make their characters unique, it should try to excel in other areas
No. If direction is nice, art and character design is good. It doesn't need to be unique. Moreover, I found series pretending to be unique for all price to be shitty, boring and uninteresting.
Look at Kiniro Mosaic. Is it unique? NO. Does it contain unique characters? NO. But direction is great and whole series is just fucking enjoyable which makes it really great.
Of course, Slow Start is not that good like Kiniro, but still really enjoyable.

Retards never learn

But Kiniro has Karen

This makes me question why this series alone gets so much flak for no reason whatsoever.

And slow start has Eiko.

Then drop this show and move on. You aren't going to convince anyone who likes it that their opinions are wrong.

>Does it contain unique characters?
Yes.

Faggots mad this show gets nice animation and their favorite doesn't.

The other shows are actually good.

No one gives a fuck about Eiko

Maybe some e-celeb bashed it.

The whole school does.

I wish they would realize I don't care for their shitty opinions. Or maybe they know but they're just attention whores who need validation from others to enjoy something.

The simplest reason is probably some retarded e-celeb fucked with it.
But the more likely reason is because shitposters have no power in all the other threads. Yuru Camp has become too popular, Colors is loliposting and no one dares to fuck with loliposters, Ramen and Takunomi are too niche, and well I don't know about Antarctica. That gets reverse trolled hard by that one dude who always makes the AOTY OPs.

Yes, I love her, but she isn't unique at all if it comes to character type.
and why did you reply to me?

I knew you guys were as slow as Hana otherwise you wouldn’t have anything to relate to in this show but the fact that you expect your threads to not have any negative criticisms about a wholly mediocre anime makes it evident that you are retarded.

ok

Has there even been one Slow Start thread without Hinako Note being mentioned?

It's hinako shitposter again. Every thread, every cgdct show he comes here and says it's shit like hinako note.

hurr durr

You guys are so easy to bait.

Why did they made an adaptation of this trash and not Hinako Note s2?

Not enough material.

>only one person can have a coinciding opinion

You do know that saying this only makes you look even more like the person that user is talking about, right?

/u/ thread talk about Saki and Maihime instead.

Some small Saki talk is ok.

Nopan?

Eiko stole them.

A girl who normally wears panties is bare assed

I'll take it, these threads are beyond awful.

Just wait until the episode airs and the shitposters get tired of all the attention.

>Just wait until the episode airs
Slow Start is blessed by having a timeslot so close to darling and pop team epic.

You guys could just stop falling for it. There's a reason people always post that stuff at the beginning of threads.

Hana's girlfriend is a baka.

She's not a baka, she just finds work soul crushing. Like me.

Tama looks like an actual lady there, she just needs tits.

A weirdo like Tamate can't be a lady.

>she just needs tits
No.

Why did she scream like that?

rape

This is OTP
Kamuri is just a pet

Kamuri is the recharger when sensei bullies Eiko too much.