One Piece

How will they make it through this?

now i need to wait again becasue oda is pulling shit out of his ass again and wont get us to see the bitch bitiing the fuckin cake anytime soon

They will just use some sugar juice replacement for Cola and coup de burst again.

Luffy defeats Katakuri by mastering Kenbunshoku, and he uses the ability to see into the future to dodge all of the BM Pirates' attacks as he leaves their mirror.

He then reunites with the crew as the Sunny come in to pick Luffy up.

Only way I can think off is the SW finding another mirror somewhere and coup de bursting out of there.

Why are they called the marines and the not the navy?

Because they are soldiers of the sea not pilots of ships

use pudding as a hostage.

Wait a minute. What's stopping luffy from escaping via a germa mirror? Plot?

>sanji holds pudding like he's restraining her
>pudding gets a nosebleed
>it looks like the straw hats have been beating her up

>What's stopping luffy from escaping via a germa mirror?
Nothing really considering Oven thinks the Germa were defeated.

germa mirrors aren't connected to mirror world

What's to say they aren't? Sunny's mirrors were connected.

>What's stopping luffy from escaping via a germa mirror?
luffy himself

post your fanfiction hopes for the future
>zoros old master killed his own daughter
>that little kids dragon fruit is the strongest zoan and at some point he gets angry to the point where he transforms into it burning someone to ash
>everyone gets to have children besides luffy that will die alone
>mihawks devilfruit is a falcons precision and eye sight
>blackbeard is an antihero that helpes to defeat kaido in the end
>kaido has a son that has eaten an energy devil fruit causing him to be able to redirect all attacks with his hands to in the end defeat his own father while losing his arms

So Ultra Instinct

Will the cake:

A) Be so tasty that mama forgives everything
B) Be destroyed again causing mama to obliterate her own islands as the straw hats escape

that's not how ultra instinct works

big mom is now bege's problem

Sunny's were connected because the BM Pirates had already infiltrated it beforehand. Germa's most likely wasn't because of the sheer amount of clones in there.

so tasty she forgives and katakuri allies with ruffy

wasn't Bege the one who infiltrated the Sunny though?

The cake will drive BM into a eating frenzy similar to the one at her birthday.
Because of that she will eat Perospero who is close by trying to stop her eating the cake.
This will kill BM because of the new devil fruit inside of her.

Reminder that Smoothie scorned Cinnamon for insulting men.

smoothie is secretly an mra

>Throw the cake in the sea
>Big Mom jumps in after it

Why didnt they just feed bm a devil fruit salad?

BMs backstory has already shwon sh's a misunderstood villian so she'll end up forgiving them

Because devil fruits taste bad and she wouldn't eat it. Reader-kun.

Germa will come to the rescue and job till the strawhats escape.

>Big Mom just shoved aside along with the cake
Out of all outcomes this was definitely the worst fucking one.

Luffy will gain kenbunshoku after he eats the cake

nah, i'd rather have the assassination plot to be carried over than her "forgiving" the straw hats in the middle of the sea like half of the fanbase thought

Eh, it was the only outcome that I could think of that wasn't a massive asspull. They just managed to stick to their original escape plan somehow and god forbid, it actually worked, for now.

But she'd have to take a bite first to know it tastes bad. And it only needs one bite of the fruit to get the devil fruit power.

I don't know. Having 20 chapters of Big Mom chasing and Sanji cooking the cake just to have it be resolved out of frame sounds fucking awful.

Devil fruits are harder to come by after the largest trader of them was punched through a city

>franky and robin get married post-series, franky builds a robot that automates the construction of tequila wolf, they travel the world on water-7 which has been mobilized

>name and sanji go back to namis home island and open a restaurant

>zoro and tashigi, plus chopper, retire to the land of wano; zoro is the local hero, the greatest swordsman

>jinbe returns to fishman island, which has fulfilled its destiny of being bought to the surface

>usopp returns to syrup island with a group of giants

Nami will just create a huge storm with Zeus' help.

>out of frame
the only thing i see getting done out of frame is arriving at liquor town

>usopp returns to syrup island with a group of giants
And marry Kaya you fucking hack.

>out of frame
thank god it wasn't then

In the italian dub they're called sailor instead of marines

She forgives and Strawhats escape but then her crew tells her about the damage to the island and the embarrassment. This causes her to rage at the Strawhats again and sets her up as an antagonist for Elbaf. That or Shanks will the Yonko of the Elbaf arc.

She's so perfect, lads.

Damn, breaking all those mirrors gotta be unlucky

btw Pandaman spotted in the crowd.

>Usopp returns to Syrup Island
>no one believes any of his stories
>still just call him a liar
>kaya died of her illness and loneliness and usopp is blamed
>forever considered a bastard and trash by his hometown
also i dont recall seeing Kuro DIE so where he AT ODA?

>Bege actually assassinates Big Mom while she's passed out from cake-ecstacy.
>Uses his knowledge of her territory to take control of it during the power vacuum and becomes the new Yonkou
Please make it happen, Oda.

It is definitely his future vision after this. First bubble could be mistaken as his reaction to his leg, but with second one luffy is just sitting and keep wondering - images of the future in his head.

>Throw the people who don't want to break mirrors deep into the ocean, and retrieve them in a few days.
What did he mean by this?

Because he can't move you retard

FUCKING STRAWHAT GRAND FLEET TO THE RESCUE

Of course he can't, i'm not even in the mirror world.

Haven’t posted/read in awile. You guys still don’t know Luffy is leaving with the Germa 66 for the Reverie? I was saying something would oblige him to do that. Now we know the reason. They have the only mirrors left. Was pretty obvious from the start. No arc without Luffy and Reverie is its own arc

Vivi will be the main character of the Reverie arc not Luffy. Luffy has learned the might of a Yonko's crew now and will want to help his crew at Wano against Kaido.

captured by the marines

Luffy defeats Katakuri and both go outside of the mirror like this

You are insane. No arc without Luffy. He will be there.

>Vivi will be the main character of the Reverie arc not Luffy
There will be no ongoing arc without Luffy, in almost 1000 chapters of material Luffy never disappeared for other characters to be the central role of a given arc, Oda is consistent in having Luffy always be the center piece of any arc, the most it can happen is some important character take the helm for a few chapters but it always goes back to Luffy.

Possibly, but it would be cool to not have Luffy for a solid 5-10 chapters

more like reverie is a transitional arc like zou which focuses on the aftermath of the tea party and leaders talking about luffy. and besides its to early for luffy to go to mariejoa and raid it with doflamingo and take the national treasure

>for a solid 5-10 chapters
That can happen, as it already did before, what we were talking about was arcs, an event that can last more than a year. Luffy will NEVER be left out of those, like other Straw Hats started to be subject of since Dressrosa.

Ah you say it will be a transitional arc. Which mean Luffy will 100% be there. As the other user said Oda isn’t going to change formula after 900 charters. He’s escaping with the Germa 66.

>like other Straw Hats started to be subject of since Dressrosa.
You mean since Sabaody.

>You mean since Sabaody.
No was unseen for one year straight in anything before Dressrosa.

Not happening.

What the hell, oven?

He was saying that they should throw the mirrors in the ocean, that's a mistranslation.

>read correct translation never having seen this
>stumble on this

oh fuck I'm laffin, this is like the punchline to years of "feel the pain of sabo and issho's" translation shenanigans

>check and it's not mangastream's fuck up this time

somehow even better

yay I love crucifix and chill tier translations

What is Sanji's plan?

Crashing Bege's ship with no survivors.

>Its a SaNa chapter

C) The cake will be so tasty she will be filled with rage and jealousy that Sanji isn't cooking for her every day. Her prime objective from then on will be crushing the Strawhat crew and getting Sanji back.

You're missing the hole in his body

>Katakuri and Luffy will never be friends
Why do you make such a perfect fit for friends only for them to be rivals Oda.

>How will they make it through this?

Germa and Bege sacrifice.

>Remember when I promised you not to poison the cake?

>I LIED

So Oda made a mistake with the blade and Oven is still alive ey? What a hack

how can you not like bege

I wish he die lie and he did poison the cake, but we all know that's not gonna happen because that would ruin what Oda is going for.

your dumbass overanalyzing asspull fanfic was simply bullshit, as expected

Honestly, Oda could not show me the end of the fight if Luffy walks out of the mirror Whiskey Peak-style and throws Katakuri to Oven.

What would the BMP even do? Their strongest fighter is defeated and the man who did it is standing right before them. Especially after Luffy predicts Oven's response Jojo style they would have no will to fight.

>huuur duuur overanalyzing Oda can do no wrong
>clearly 2 different weapons
>overanalyzing

Why are theoryfags so fucking stupid
>T-THE BLADE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOOK AT THIS SLIGHT ANGLE
>SHANKS IS MIHAWK'S BROTHER
>JINBEI LOST HIS ARM
Stop being fucking retarded.

jinbe's arm was just a meme

Because Oda is frenchaboo and marine is the french word for navy.

>feel the pain of sabo and isshos

my fucking sides after remembering thar translation

>>JINBEI LOST HIS ARM
I just really don't want Jinbe to join so I will latch on to ANYTHING that makes it less likely.
You have to admit though, for him to take ZERO damage from a direct attack from a Yonkou is pretty fucking bullshit. Five year old Linlin took out the kings of Elbaf. A weakened Linlin should still do considerable damage with a named attack.

A translation mistake, is the mirrors and not the people.

>he actually fell for the different blade bullshit
OH NO NO NO HAHAHA

t. frenchfaggot

if the battle in cacao island doesnt ends up being the first war of the straw hats i will be very disappointed

judging from that pic i guess judge forgot to remove modesty too from his creations

be so good that does the same effect as breaking mother caramell
picture, so that bege could finally kill the old hag

Damn, I'd really like to see that

Nami creates a mirror illusion and Luffy gets out from there

Isn't this arc over yet?