Dragon Ball Super

So the final countdown begins tonight for the Tournament Of Power.

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Jiren
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw gohan took out dyspo
>17 and frieza will get destroyed by toppo
where did everything go so right? I never seen haters getting btfo this constantly to the point they make 200 edits of the same image. 2018 truly is the year of the Chad.

I miss him

I miss him

>Vegeta is pummelling Jiren so fucking badly that GoD Toppo needs to step in
>Vegeta is taking on both of them at the same time while Cuckarot is being sidelined
Holy fuck, feels good to be a Vegetabro. Best character, best backstory, best ongoing story and best fighting capabilities. Life is bliss.

>You ARE the champion, Kakarrot!
-Bejita

I am honestly kind of disappointed imo. He didn't get a well animated and choreographed solo fight.

From the looks of things Jiren , Gohan or Fireza aren't going to win. It's going to be generic ending with Goku winning.

Reminder that 17 is beautiful.

Calling someone "the champion" doesn't mean anything. Mr Satan is known as the champ yet he's weaker than Pan
Vegeta is the true main character of the story and everything in DBZ, GT and Super has led up to his crowning moment in this arc. Can't wait to see Vegeta win this for everyone, resurrect all the Universes and drown in wet, Saiyan pussy.

>The protagonist and biggest draw will win

Reminder that it's canon that 17 smells like wet dog poo

Goku hasn't won the final battle of an arc in ages. DBS is ending, so let him have a legitimate win. He hasn't legitimately beaten a primary antagonist since Frieza, and Jiren needs to get his ass kicked.

Vegetas episode haven't been bad ever since the start of DB super indeed ( art / animation wise ).
But 126 might just break the streak, it looks to be a vegeta episode but the 2 animation supervisors are utter shit ( which is weird since the chara designer of the series is actually storyboarding this one hinting it should be important )

I have a confession I like Dragon Ball super I like how everyone got so upset over everything. I like that Toriyama turned everything what fans knew on the its head. I like the light-hearted humor, I like the goofy characters, I liked bringing back Frieza and not cell, I liked the tournament Arc, I liked the Goku black Ark, I liked the tournament of power, I like Goku's careless attitude, I like how Goku isn't a hero, I liked how Vegeta developed, I like how Gohan isn't the strongest, I liked how jiren is the Dragon Ball equivalent of Superman, I like the whole God of destruction thing, I like The Godly transformations, I liked how they brought back old characters, I liked nearly everything that is super. And I can't wait for it to come back when the manga is done.

Contextually it came after multiple pages of Bejita lathering Goku with praise and claiming how Superior Goku is to himself. Looks like Goku wins again!

this is not a confess thread

But soon we won't have them anymore and I wanted to get it out now.

Vegeta should be the winner

>tfw gohan took out dyspo
That was Frieza, retard.

alpha goku ui kk x50 plus little help freeza will make jiren, toppo there bitches. toriyama knows goku is the entire franchise so goku will be the strongest and vegita will always play catching up

>should

Goku winning isn't as interesting as Freeza, Jiren or Gohan imo. He might not beat every main antagonist but he at least gets to end them(like with buu or Golden Freeza).

Also Goku episodes have consistently gotten less views.

toppo negro

>But soon
nah

toriyama hates vegita he makes no money, he is weak, 17 at this point is more useful. goku will win he has to win. goku wants to get stronger and dont care if chichi is fucked, vegita too worried about babies to train like goku

i want u11 to win is that too much to ask

>Calling someone "the champion" doesn't mean anything.
In the original he calls Goku the "number one", though.

KANG instinct

>gohan saves frieza
>grabs dyspo
>tells frieza to ring them out
It was Gohan elimination retard.

TV views don't mean anything when most people stream DBS. And the series makes most of its money off of merchandise. Getting the final blow on an enemy isn't that big of a deal when most of the credit can be attributed to the team rather than Goku himself.

Gohan gets a new form next episode

It was Frieza's elimination, retard. He eliminated both of them.

I've never watched this shit I just want to know who is still left standing in the tournament.

If Freeza and Gohan are out, did they go out like bitches?

I want to kiss Vegeta's forehead. Does anyone else feel the same? Vegeta is cute WHEN HE HAS HIS ARMS CROSSED.

>soon i could make my wish

You know what's funny? In DB super threads its just anons trying to piss each other off but succeeds in only getting themselves angry... As a matter a fact, pic related

goku freeza and 17 are left and will win

>drown in Caulifla's wet sayian pussy
Welp, I know how I'm dying

>aryan brotherhood gohan
nice

It was Gohan since Frieza is a weak faggot for some reason now and required Gohan to save him.

Frieza is still in. Gohan is out, but he took Dyspo with him. Impressive since Dyspo has a really hax speedster ability.

Is Vegita the most successful Shadow the Edgehog of all time?

Then why do more people name their kids Gohan rather than Goku?

It was a tandem elimination between Gohan and Frieza, retards

why is universe 11 so strong

goku bitch slapped her, that stupid lewd shit work with fighters who dont want to be the best

Turns out Mohammad is the most profitable messenger of god

Goku will fucking end you, ayy.

>not being that one white guy who said "oh wait, im white" when some thug tried to start a nigga moment with him

Implying Gohan haters know anything about team work.

their god of destruction does his job so the average power level is higher

Their fight number is really big

because people see themselves as Goku and want to name their son Gohan. Whoever names their kids after anime should be killed off tho.

Stop being a deluded retard and accept that Gohan did fuck all the entire tournament.

That just proves that Gohanfags are retarded, and Gokufags are normal and considerate people.

this actually makes sense

Could Jiren defeat Bills?

Kek, it's also true in Murcia as well, not just spicland.

exactly he calls goku no.1 because goku is the best. gohan vegita u6 can all fuse and goku will find a way to win. gohan and vegita too worried about raisin families and crap while goku and kingkai can destroy all the gods of destruction when push comes to shove

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Jiren

Cuteifriends assemble! Post your lewdest image and say what you love most about her!

I'm still white and it angers me. That's a perfectly good chair being tossed around.

>did fuck all
literally the mvp

>Wikia

That also means there a 4 more universes that are even stronger.

do you think Hit will come out of dimension this episode?

goku is mvp when he beats jiren and toppo right now gohan and freeza seem to be mvp

>1 billion ayylmao bitches

they could be even weaker than u9. Their ranking just means they are developed. Nothing to do with power levels.

Super dragon, I wish for pudding

Her milkies.

has krillin ever not gotten the short end of the stick

But the theory on why 11 is so strong was because the God did his job right? The other universes could be doing an even better job.

He almost Killed Bejita

I would blame the kai's since they seem to be incharge of wisdom and doing the right things for the mortals.

>toriyama hates vegita.
Still believing that stupid fake db fanboy rumor that has been debunked to years now.

Next youre gonna say kai has no blood.

He got a hot android wife and smashed her robo-pussy at least once.

Ayfuckingmen

vegita is weak as shit though, remember when goku got ss3 and when freeza wrecked him lol he started cryin. goku never cries he would train harder get a new form and defeat the villain

thx

They aren't that much different from u7 in terms of power, only Jiren is the odd one but hes gotta be that powerful because plot.

maybe he likes vegita as a tool to make everyone else look good. gohan destroyed cell freaken gohan!!! when vegita couldnt do anything and decided to bitch out and retire no wonder goku is a god before him in bog

but think about it, if Beerus hadn't destroyed planet Vegeta, there might be a ton more super saiyans walking around. Universe 7 would be way more powerful

It's because Beerus went around destroying planets he didn't like that Universe 7 had to be represented by humans, and whatever surviving saiyans they could find.

So wait, does Vegeta know it's was Beerus' order to destroy planet Vegeta? If Super was decently written there'd be a lot of potential for story and conflict development right there especially when Freeza knows this.

>open door
>see this
what do

freeza knows but vegita doesnt lol what would he do? cry? he cant even beat hit. he would have to beg goku to help

>ton more super saiyans walking around.
I don't think so, mainly because universe 6 is proof of that and when saiyans were still around they didn't even come close to Frieza in power. It was obvious when vegeta was introduced that saiyans didn't train they just went from battle to battle.

Run
Run far, run fast
Run until I can't run anymore
Then run some more

Defend this, Superdrones.

It doesnt really matter thou. Freeza hated the saiyans anyways. So weather Beerus told him to do it or not. He was gonna destroy it regardless.

The biggest issue about Goku winning is that it WON'T be a legitimate victory.

Goku will basically bullshit his way into a win by UI asspulls.

retard

Freeza could very well use that to get Vegeta on his side in an eventual fight with Beerus once they get to the level where that's feasible. Vegeta might hate Freeza but if he finds out it was actually Beerus' order I think he'd at least cooperate with Freeza, he might even be extra pissed he's been directing his hate at the wrong person all this time. Could lead to a pretty good cast split as Goku and the rest might still side with Beerus.

But it's Super, none of this will happen, every arc has been the same.

That he did but would he have destroyed them? Probably not, they were still useful. Even if he would have, he wouldn't tell Vegeta that and what's important is it wasn't Freeza's decision. From a character storytelling standpoint it also makes sense for Vegeta to accept it since he saw his own father bend over for Beerus, he'd be in a position to more likely accept that Freeza doesn't carry the full responsability.

I just masturbated over Caulifla (again)! Ask me anything!

Post your material. Cross-link it if you have to.

>From a character storytelling standpoint

user this is Dragon Ball Super, in case you haven't noticed the level of writing is somewhere between kindergarten and 2nd year elementary school, none of the people writing this have even heard of the basics of storytelling, let alone have any intention of doing anything aside from what they've been doing so far.

>we like Caulifla because she's a cool character!
>we don't objectify women! we aren't waifufags!
>we like her for her personality!

Reminder that it's canon that Gohan has bad breath.
Now fuck off you sad pile of crap.

Comer mierda hijo de puta cabron pendejo