Hunter x Hunter

Can you spot the Feitan in this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/OQAol
strawpoll.me/14938555/r
youtube.com/watch?v=wwK099FLwQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice chapter and all but
can we have an update on Theta??? Togashi???

Hisoka´s gonna gut them all.

Chapter 371:
imgur.com/gallery/OQAol
better scans, same translation

She's alive

She´s either dead or the prince´s ryona sex-slave.
God I hope the latter is true.

Off paneled, sorry.

I thought I recalled Hahkenburg (however you spell it) had quit the succession war? Didn't he even ask the king about it?
Im guessing I'm remembering wrong because of Kurapikas new theory and the kings ritual and all.

this
we will only see her minced body in the background of some panel, or already turned into some taxidermic fetish

Why not both?

It´s no fun if there´s no feedback.

the hakenburg pov is weird. is he hallucinating due to some other nen beast or did he predict the future using his own nen beast

Anyone else feel like the Spiders are fucking retarded for not learning their lesson and staying away from Hisoka? He's literally been involved in all of the troupes deaths in the series and they know it.

Chrollo was willing to leave Yorknew to stay away from the chain user knowing that he had killed Uvo, but he chooses to pursue the much more dangerous psycho clown?

The entire rest of the troupe will die on this boat.

She's dead Jim.

It was all a dream

Don't they have an actual mission, hence why they're on the boat? And they figured that Hisoka is tailing them to pick them off.

>Chrollo was willing to leave Yorknew to stay away from the chain user knowing that he had killed Uvo
Gee I wonder why.

strawpoll.me/14938555/r Should we do it

Chrollo = Reddit
Hisoka = Sup Forums

naisu, thank you user

Sup Forums is Tonpa fag

I finally FOUND HIM! If you look closely, he is right next to Nobunaga, on the right side of Nobunaga, under the muscular fist which almost completely obscures his tiny body.

>but he chooses to pursue the much more dangerous psycho clown?
Why have you retards not learned that Chrollo is literally unbeatable when it comes to fighting Hisoka? The guy has far too many abilities to mix and match to kill him, if he wasn't made to be retarded by togashi, chrollo would have never left hisoka like he did due to already gaining firsthand experience with nen after death.

I fail to see what Hisoka can actually do to Chrollo

This would make sense if reddit didn't love hisoka

and i'm gonna touch myself to it

I used to read Word Up magazine

Gee I dunno fucking ambush him? Chrollo needed a retarded amount of preparation for a face to face fight. What's he going to do with Hisoka and potentially Illumi disguised and ready to blindside him? He'd be fucked.

Stop sucking Chrollos dick. Kurapika barely learned nen and had Chrollo kidnapped in the back of his car shortly after.

It sure would be nuts if it turned out the fake dark continent was actually Greed Island.

How many chapters until the first boat-spider dies? Not a whole year's worth I hope?

The ryodan went there by boat without any trouble before getting kicked out. Not possible.

Chrollo won against Hisoka the first time around because he cheated.
But now Hisoka has the upper hand, because Chrollo doesn´t know where he´s coming from and how.

m8 Greed Island was east of Yorkshin, aka towards the center of the map if i remember correctly

Kek, he’s literally crotch level with them

Gon

Some of you really are fucking stupid.

>tfw everyone thinks Franklin is a shitter and will get offpanel'd
I believe he'll pull some good plan.

is dead

more like Gone

try again in 6-7 years

He is gone

That is a very nice art

My favourite HxH fanart.

Wonder when they're gonna expand on Franklin and Machi's nen. Feels like their abilities are super basic cause they were introduced so early. Uvo's nen seemed kinda garbage at the time as well, but now firearms seem to be an actual threat to nen users I guess he got reverse power creep

What's the update with those frauds at Nigeriastream?

Killed Pitou. We know

No chapter until today, Saturday. They said they would have it before Sunday but no promises

>fucking ambush
Like that's gonna happen when he's 100% concentrated on him now, what kind of bs is that? Chrollo won't get fodderized like his team did. Why even bother type such crap out?
>Chrollo needed a retarded amount of preparation for a face to face figh
Which he explicitly let Hisoka know before the fight, which ended up looking like he was toying with him the whole time.
>Kurapika barely learned nen and had Chrollo kidnapped in the back of his car shortly after.
Yes because he was a hard counter that had a ability to lock him down, we both know hisoka has no nen abilities that can lock Chrollo out like that. Ain't sucking no one's dick, i'm being a realists here, Chrollo has too many ablities to bullshit Hisoka with like this shit he didn't bother to put in his rotation
youtube.com/watch?v=wwK099FLwQo
You mean took advantage of? Why would Hisoka expect a criminal to fight fair? You seem to confuse yourself thinking Hisoka has any abilities at the moment to do anything to Chrollo at this point, he's going to need Kurapika with him.
I'm not gonna hear the
>he was cheated on then killed fodders so he'll win the next battle!
argument

I'd like to think firearms always were a threat. However back in YS Kortopi shrugged off bullets being shot at his hand like it was nothing. Either Kortopi was actually a decent fighter (and the nen user bodyguards on the boat are shitters) or it was indeed a retcoon.

Franklin bullets could just be retarded powerful, like say they are able to go through any nen barrier. I love how cutting off the tip of his fingers made the bullets stronger because he really believes that helps, pretty cute.

>he can instant transmission others
I’m not in a debate with you Hisoka and Chrollo fans, but I forgot that was a thing heh. Hopefully it’s used on the boat, seems pretty fun.

who cares, we have a new best girl

Kurapika could also block stuff with just his dowsing chain before, so it's weird that he's suddenly terrified of guns. It's probably just that all the focus was on the top 1% of Hunters so guns looked worthless, when everyone on the boat is a Zushi tier shitter

Looks like a slut.

Regardless of his abilities being an hardcounter Kurapika was able to capture Chrollo only because of the black-out, don't forget that.

what scanaltion group is doing this besides mangastream?

It's not even on manga stream right now.

Chrollo prepared well because he wanted a win with 0% chances of losing.
He might have still won without preparation but he didn't want to take any risk.
Too bad he didn't predict how assblasted the pedoclown would have been after losing.

You should read the Viz version anyway.

I agree with everything.

Nobody prominent I presume, mangastream hasn’t even posted it due to being in trouble. But Viz translation(usally the most clean, play it safe but still has 90% of the dialogue in tact) comes out in Monday and that’s what some usally prefer

What will their kid's Nen power be?

Spot the only interesting PT member left more like.

This is the first chapter Franklin has appeared in since 2004. 14 years

I really dont understand how Spiderfags can show up in those threads still boasting and bragging like Togashi didnt incluide them in this arc to kill them off, foreshadowing that this would happen, saying it clearly in interviews.

I mean, even from a novelistic point of view, its clear that this is the Spider's last arc. They are all fated to die because they have served their role.

I am so happy this shit gets continued but I bet another hiatus is coming soon

I enjoy Dostoevsky, Samarago, Marquez, etc

>cross-thread samefagging this hard over obvious bait.

>still mad that most people agreed with it
My last post has left you seething, I see.

more like Done

Oh you ARE actually samefagging? You need another hobby user.

Asspull

Don't remind me.

You need autispills.

Don't reply to that nigger anymore.

They're going to die by the end of the manga. Are they all going to die in this arc? Maybe. Liking a character has nothing to do with trying to win internet fight where you argue how big his dick is.

Hisoka is the one chasing them, first by stalking Chrollo, then after getting his ass whooped by wanting his little revenge. Even if they tried to stay away he would follow anyway.

Pretty sure it was 2003.

I want her to sentence my dick if you know what I mean.

Gross

What a boring manga.

>be manipulator
>manipulate dogs
What was that nigger THINKING

where the fuck is translation? is hxh truly dead?

>not manipulating those little shits

>I sure like dogs

Well, tell that to the Chrollo and Spider fags then. They come here to stir up shit, thinking their shitty emo band has a chance of surviving Hisoka or actually steal Kakin's treasure

Almost replied.

Should have been cats instead am I right?

I agree, I grow tired of replying to you, Chrollolet. So don't reply to me anymore.

Machi enjoys being clowned inside.

At least is not 1 (ONE) hamster sized creature like that one guard, Squalla had like 10 dogs or something

Insect manipulation when?

But she’s dead user...

Competent insect manipulation when?
>condition: only work on insects
>it fucking works on chimera ants

>date a manlet
>die
Lessons learned.

The Ryodan will save this shit arc. Other than the main characters, I want everyone to die on that fucking boat.
It was nothing but a waste of my time.
Also Kurapika and Hisoka teaming up HYPE.

You take that back

>he doesn't know Ryodan is basically endgame material.

The are one of the red lines in HxH and are fan favourites. They will suffer loses but the Spider moves on.