Netflix ripped-off Neo Genesis Evangelion

How can they get away with it?

Won't Anno sue the americans?

Nice bait.

EoE to be exact

Evangelion ripped off Go Nagai's Devilman. More news at 11.

>Eva is just a cheap rip-off of older manga/anime
In other news water is wet

every manga/anime since '73 has ripped off devilman and a lot of them did the ideas better since go nagai was shit at writing

>Won't Anno sue the americans?
Probably not. I mean japs got away with ripping Robotech after all.

go nagai is a better writer than all of them

>terrible pacing
>awkward dialogue (some of it might be because of the translation)
>all characters besides ryo/satan and akira are completely one dimensional
>we're expected to care about character deaths even though they're only in one chapter
great writing

I like Devilman but you are seriously deluded.

I can't tell if you're baiting or not since a lot of people actually believe this just because it's a 70's manga.

Only Pablo and Pedro don’t understand Nagai’s masterful writing.

There nothin wrong with the pacing. The problem is with modern retarded mangafags who want fucking 100 volumes for development.

Unlike most authors, Nagai is a great storyteller. Devilman in particular is one of the best paced manga of all time. In particular, 70s manga was the perfect era of comics, they were well paced for the most part. It’s only the era of 80s manga with that you start getting some horribly paced shit.

Akira is well developed and so is Ryo. Manga Miki is even better than Crybaby’s because at least she’s realistic here. In Crybaby, she’s turned into some perfect Mary Sue.

People complain about miki’s attitude towards Akira after his transformation, saying she’s one dimensional, but what do you expect from women? This is exactly like how sluts are in real life. They only care about getting the d. Nagai is a chad who understands this, not some cucks like the people who browse Sup Forums who believe in the religion of waifuism.

in short, Devilman is a superior manga than Gerserk and a superior anime to Evsng lions.

Jesus christ people, obviously a medium that went through constant transformations can be considered better. I still like the charm old devilman has, but no shit certain anime or manga is "better" than something that's about 40 years old now.

Such as? Berserk and evangelion are for literal faggots. Chadman is the only good series.

You got it backwards. Anno ripped off Devilman.

To understand why Devilman is great, you must be a chad. In fact, all Go Nagai stuff is for absolute chads.

Go Nagai’s writing is too masculine for tumblr and reddit to understand.

also Go Nagai realised the dangers that Jew represent, and called them out.

Quality posts.

Go Nagai killed your waifu and raped your children and give no fucks. He understands real life better than anyone else.

>no shit certain anime or manga is "better" than something that's about 40 years old now.
Exactly. The thing is people act like it's this masterpiece just because nothing like it had been made at the time. It would be like if I claimed pong was the greatest video game of all time just because it did so many things first.

You're laughing but that’s just how women are. Go Nagai isn’t an ignoramus. He himself is married to a witch. Or how about the vile lesbians in Cutie Honey? Again he’s on the mark. Lesbians are truly vile backstabbing creatures that defile nature.

Nagai writes realistic characters, not your cartoonified waifu.

Devilman is a masterpiece, not because of the time it was made, but because Nagai understood human nature more than the shitty hacks who followed him in his footsteps.

And some games. It's fucking nuts how much Shin Megami Tensei (very particularly 1) uses Devilman for inspiration, though Crybaby kinda made it more explicit in my eyes.

>Netflix ripped-off Neo Genesis Evangelion.
wat

>americans
wat