Sekirei

How does everyone feel about the current NTR arc?

This show still exists?

NTR? The manga ended ages ago, and i never say anything like that

The new series has faceless men going around and winging other peoples sekirei.

There's a new series? How long ago was this?

>men going around and winging other peoples sekirei
If a sekirei have no wings then doesn't belong to anybody. is not NTR.

Last May.

All the sekirei that lost their crests lost their wings. All the sekirei defeated in the tournament were set free and are reuniting with their ashikabis. These guys are forcibly winging them before that.

So how many did MC lost, let me guess, 0?

The series takes place during the year that bear was gone. So he still has everyone but her in this one.

MC pitiful cock deserves to lose the girls, better yet if they get impregnated by chad in front of him.

Why is there a new series? Didn't the first go to shit because the mangaka was sick of it and rushed it to a conclusion?

I want to marry and impregnate Kazehana

Sakurako's other manga was axed so she came back to Sekirei to get a paycheck.

I like the way you think.

You two have excellent taste.

A natural and wholesome response.

Pisses me off, but mostly I'm just mad that translation is going so damn slow. Holding out hope for a better ending with Akitsu, though.
Who the hell are these army mooks supposed to be, anyway? I've heard three different explanations.

Akitsu is stuck with the fag unfortunately.

Not him but, what happen to MC's imouto? I hate her.

She's around.

Do you think Akitsu's O-face is any different from her normal, blank expression?

Somehow she found a way to look uglier.

I just want more Homura.

Homura a cute

Minato should get Homura a drink,'cause she's thirsty as fuck.

caveman here, i know pidgeot probably won but did blastoise also win? i remember not reading post 150 or so

All Sekirei are best Sekirei, and all won.

Yeah, sucks Akitsu is with that faggot even though in her previous life, she was with MC's past reincarnation.

I don't think Akitsu ever kissed the faggot, though.

Kinda sucks MC is missing only the Ice Element which is Akitsu.

I know the mangaka rushed the series to an end, but what happened to Akitsu was bullshit.

She is

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

As expected of a female mangaka. Usually, it happens sooner but I guess she wanted it to really sting by delaying it further.

I really don't understand why Kazehana is always tied up in fan art. Seems like it would be the opposite, and she would be tying someone else up.

Kazehana is aggressive so people want to tie her up and dominate her.

Her master doesn't even deserve his pokemon.

He only cares about his gay pokemon. All the other girls he forcibly kissed since he treated it like a game.

Actually no, I'm not happy. Tired tho.

She's not really aggressive, just confident and seductive.

Picked up.

You know the drill, people. Pick two, and explain how they'd get along. For me, it's Kazehana and Musubi - I think they'd have an adorable mentor-student relationship.