Batoto is dead

>batoto is dead
>magukami is still incapable of having organized manga and most of the series are a mixed bunch of dupes/volumes/random chapters from betoto

What is the proper way to go to download and read manga now?

>What is the proper way to go to download and read manga now?
Quit relying on other people to manage archives of stuff you like and do it yourself.
And this isn't the proper way "now." It's always been the right solution.

Learning nip and buying it

>It's always been the right solution.

Well back in the day you went to the scanlators sites using MU but they don't even have sites anymore, then you had mangatraders but the site died years ago and now batoto that was shit but at least had the stuff organized and with no lowered quality so you could rip the chapters in a nice order or just do a single file for finished manga to read the entire manga in your tablet+bed in the comfiest of ways

Now most scanlators don't even have sites or they use them just to release and rely on reuploads/centralized sites like batoto keeping dead links not categorizing them and that shit and of course a lot of scanlators that worked over some discord or any kind of shit like that to upload directly to batoto are dead too

So, basically, where fuck is that kind of people going to so I can continue my ways

and having tons of volumes without shelves to store them? Digital > Paper

Then buy ebooks, dumbass.

>buy physical volumes and scan them
>buy digital release
That's it.

> incapable of having organized manga and most of the series are a mixed bunch of dupes/volumes/random chapters from betoto
If people put in the effort it wouldn't be that way. You only have yourself to blame for being a lazy fuck.

>he doesnt stream his manga from the CR of Japan

Bring back StopTazmo!

>Japanese publishes
>ever releasing digital
the fuck are you on faggot?

>If people put in the effort it wouldn't be that way. You only have yourself to blame for being a lazy fuck.

Well, and that is just the released manga, now madokami have no batoto to auto leech chapters from so it will just fall apart

The real tragedy here is that there's no ways to get new exposure to manga. Batoto's setup made it very easy to check it daily for new series you didn't know about. Now it's gone, I know fuckall about what's going on.

I'm not up to date on what's going on with batoto replacements but I've been using mangadex, don't think it has uncompressed uploads but it's not the worst

Mangadex is trash and you are retarded, stop shilling that cancer

Is goddess accepting new registrations now? I forgot the password of my old account and the IRC just says something about praising allah last time I checked.

write a 5 paragraph essay on why its trash

I checked a few of my uploads, the pages are 1:1.

what happened to batoto?

I never said it was good, it's just the alternative I'm currently using
Can you enlighten me as to what's better?
That's good to hear then

>years later
>Meguca still has 15k+ KissManga/MangaHere duplicates taking up space and cluttering everything

What is Gangan ""ONLINE""?

guy who ran it was obsessed with it and freaked out every time it went down for more than ten seconds, so he refused to allow himself free time for fear that he might not be there if it went down

so naturally, he solved this problem by shutting down the site

RIP

Reading his statement was mindboggling. He literally had an alarm next to his bed that woke him up every time batoto went down. That's just insane. I admire your dedication, but even fucking doctors don't take call every single night. If the site goes down, it goes down, just fix it in the morning. People will get annoyed but in 2 days nobody will even remember.

the ultimate spoonfeeding thread

The sekrit club

This, for fuck's sake. Asasuming you're not a NEWSHIT (you aren't right? you're not a fucking stinking redditor newfaggot, right? you've been here for years, right) then you should have had ample time to actually GO LEARN THE LANGUAGE already. Fuck your lazy ass if you didn't. You only failed yourself, we're not going to clean up your mess for you.

will he let someone take over the site infrastructure at least if he doesnt want to run it. I mean fuck bro just make it public

So that you can read all of those digital release that are pixelated to an extent that you can't even read the background clearly? Great.
>Supporting this kind of strong DRM digital bookstore

post MAL and I'll give you an invite

>Tfw stopped being an animeonly a few years ago and never heard of it until batato closed down

Its a bad feel. Been using what I have used before I found out about batato which is kissmanga.

Scanlators need to start offering torrents or direct downloads (either through a site or IRC) of their stuff. Any manga reading site has a much larger chance of going down than something like Mega. And IRC and torrents are never going away. Just don't put everything on Mega exclusively like people did with Megaupload.

As a scanlator, fuck having to maintain torrents.

Enjoy having the basket you put all your eggs in disappear again. Lets hope you actually keep all your files and don't delete them after uploading. I'm sure some people do that.

I upload at like 4 places at the same time, plus 2 other groups sites when it's collabs. Batoto didn't affect my releases at all.
And yes, I keep all my raws/psd/final pages.

As if torrent would actually decentralize content and keep them alive, instead of going dead after some months
Most people would simply shut down their torrent clients after task completed. When uploader stop seeding for one reason or another, barely anyone would care about them anymore

Problem is, some groups won’t even do that because they already have super strict upload rules like limited dl periods. Then there’s removal if shit gets licensed.

Learning moon truly is the only answer. Just have to get the raws and you’re set.

>Being this much of a pleb
Paper > Digital

>As a...

so how many series are forever lost?

>learn that a scanlation of a series you were reading was actually completed years ago, but it's on Livejournal so no one knows about it

most of the scanlators that does the manga I read have their own sites, so it's not that big of a deal for me

pretty sure most series got scraped before the servers bit the dust