i.imgur.com/z7Zs0FK.jpg
i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg
imgur.com/a/8HpMp
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4049033
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=takanashi_rikka &ms=1
ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/11498-1623398687.jpg
ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/images/2551/Rikka.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/874336?tags=parent:874336
randomc.net/image/Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo/Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo 2 - 04 - Large 08.jpg
imgur.com/a/9blYZ
imgur.com/a/VZJip
imgur.com/jxDeJFF
imgur.com/E8ib6g2
imgur.com/a/tzBIW)
imgur.com/a/aHOtW
imgur.com/a/FxrKE
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2991489
i.imgur.com/xFcJfrU.jpg
imgur.com/a/E1qww
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/hCtEL
imgur.com/l5pqXiN
imgur.com/a/MHPwq
imgur.com/a/0Uzj8
imgur.com/n2Ok8BF
imgur.com/a/OYu35
i.imgur.com/psJTIv4.jpg
i.imgur.com/6QXFDsd.jpg
i.imgur.com/eqephla.jpg
imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
imgur.com/a/V3tmg
imgur.com/vfxBBn1
i.imgur.com/hWoi3Qw.png)
imgur.com/a/i2dPl
imgur.com/a/xlsTf
imgur.com/a/jnHdm
imgur.com/a/0dLpx
imgur.com/a/ygHAq
imgur.com/a/wMMr4
imgur.com/a/0poBa
imgur.com/a/YGy0N
imgur.com/a/Cm4GE
imgur.com/a/PUCQA
i.imgur.com/IF7itVL.png)
i.imgur.com/0K1jazc.jpg)
i.imgur.com/6jrpcq1.jpg)
imgur.com/a/YE0JP
imgur.com/a/9iPqX
my.mixtape.moe/wlgelj.png)
imgur.com/a/3OkAy
youtube.com/watch?v=CsFDxEgMOOs
imgur.com/a/RtC2H
imgur.com/a/Tfh3l
imgur.com/a/h8Vr7
imgur.com/a/XhA3p
imgur.com/a/UqDgc
imgur.com/a/27g2g
imgur.com/a/WHvaN)
imgur.com/a/FR3Dc)
imgur.com/a/06z8m
imgur.com/a/lXIK8
imgur.com/a/bRFNS
imgur.com/a/18stP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Cyan:

-wearing this pilot suit from darling in the franxx (i.imgur.com/IJk66dq.png)
-in a snowglobe
-wearing one or all of these animal outfits from New Game!! (i.imgur.com/nOJenoL.png)
-getting tricked into doing suggestive/cutelewd poses while trying to catch a cattail toy
-striped_panties, lying, thighhighs, looking_back, heart, butt

Something else cute, cutelewd, or lewd is fine.

Anchor post for this drawing of Mai Natsume:

Requesting Chelsea wearing Zero Two's uniform from FranXX, please:
imgur.com/a/8as1C

Or cosplaying as Matsuri: imgur.com/a/kGOVK
Preferably with headphones around her neck.

Or anything cute and comfy winter related.

Please and thank you!

Valentine's coming up soonish, requesting any of this imgur.com/a/XTODq

Thanks.

Good morning or afternoon everyone!

In celebration of Monster hunter world release, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari playing on a console in front of a TV please!

Or Akari wearing either the female Nargacuga outfit i.imgur.com/qdvCM7y.png or the female Kirin one i.imgur.com/sBdqc6i.png

Please and thank you very much!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing Nonon's Nudist Beach outfit from Kill la Kill. Bonus points if she's posing with her scythe! Ref: i.imgur.com/1lhi9IZ.png
• Taking a nice, relaxing bath while reading a book
• Drinking tea wearing a gothic lolita dress

Although if these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting my Kobori in this sweater, stretching and showing off as much belly as possible.
i.imgur.com/h4WPFSs.jpg

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine with me, too.

Requesting Shion apparently nude save for her blazer, revealing lingerie underneath and/or her hugging a YES pillow
I'm up for Shion being drawn in gothic lolita outfits like these: imgur.com/a/k6W3B
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting my lovely Inori exercising. Maybe by doing stretches or running.

Alternatively, something cute/cutelewd in PoV for Valentine.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Homura wearing one of Rin's outfits from Yuru Camp (i.imgur.com/ZMeliub.jpg), and enjoying the outdoors, maybe sitting by a comfy campfire.

Or alternatively, wearing this outfit for Valentine's Day (i.imgur.com/RoDLZE0.jpg), and making some homemade chocolate or pastries! Aything with my SI would be welcome too: imgur.com/a/ygIBZ

Of course, anything cute or cool is fine! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Tamamo:

-Dressed as either 02 with her hair down or one of the pilot outfits with my SI dressed as Hiro from Darling in the FranXX. Perhaps kissing or piloting, or any other darling positions. imgur.com/a/rmfZp

Ecchi is welcome.

imgur.com/a/xTmz7 Tamamo's other outfits
imgur.com/Aq8yvie SI refs

Requesting Hyun-ae offering me lap pillow

or Hyun-ae watching sunset on a beach

or Hyun-ae at spaceport wearing spacesuit

Or Hyun-ae as a mummy

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- cosplaying Helena Blavatsky from FGO: ref: imgur.com/a/1YSpP
- Anything else is fine as long as it's cute

Requesting Haruhi dressed as Akagi from azur lane or wearing Kon's armor from kirara fantasy imgur.com/a/KtBaW

Andi since cat day, Chinese new year and valentines are coming feel free to do anything related to any of them!

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please!

• Something classy of her wearing her china dress (bottom row, middle pic).
• Drawn in the Persona 5 art style
◦ PoV of her sleeping on the viewer's chest
◦ With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0

But as usual, I'd be happy with anything. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Natsuki wearing the outfit in the reference picture.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/YRYSZ

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

It's my birthday on Monday. I'd like to request my darling Shino wishing me a happy birthday, and/or doing anything nice and related to the occasion, please and thank you.

/r/equesting my Queen, Nico Yazawa, in a bikini being cute.

Request Erza please!

I'd like to see her relaxing and drinking some tea in the guild. Or since Valentines day is coming up soon, a POV image of her giving the viewer a scarf as a present.

Anything else that's cute or comfy is also fine. Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything pleasant is fine, please enjoy your weekend

Requesting Taiga being happy, please.
I just want to see her enjoying life.
Or Birdyfag's really nice idea of Birdy and Taiga having some sweets and coffee and a cafe in casual clothes, or sparring.
Cafe ref: imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref: imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Anchor: A little hint on it: Joint request:

Tessou & Syuko dancing while dressed in Morgiana's dancer outfit.

imgur.com/a/2XfNP

Requesting my wonderful wife Sinon.

>Real Life Asada Shino:
I'd like her to welcome me home from work or offer me a lap pillow or something warm and comforting like that.
I'd also really like to see a tired Shino wearing an oversized graphic t-shirt after getting out of bed. Something like her rubbing her eyes or yawning with bedhead.

>GGO Sinon:
I'd really like to see her get really flustered over the viewer telling her she'd cute or offering the viewer a box of valentines day chocolates.

>Cait Sith Sinon:
I'd really want a POV shot of the viewer scratching her ears and her purring like a cat and either getting super embarrassed or asking for more.

Anything cute or cool is appreciated though

Requesting my lovely Noriko wearing Coco's waitress uniform:
imgur.com/a/Bw0hK
Or alternatively, requesting Noriko wearing a kimono.

But anything cute would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Requesting Stocking looking smug while shoe dangling, please.

Requesting Megumi wearing a kimono while wielding a Tanegashima Teppou

Kimono Reference
imgur.com/5Obyl4o
Tanegashima Teppou Reference
imgur.com/lTVagXx

Bonus for making her look elegant as possible

Hi there.

Requesting Alicetaria of the Scarlet! She's a super underrated girl.

- in full body armor
- or in a summer dress of your choosing
- or anything lewd as long as it's not guro or with orcs
- or in a maid outfit

I'd love to see something with an imposing tone if you happen to do full armor. She's basically the medieval doomgal.

Requesting anything cute of my wife Hanakoizumi Anne if you need something specific:

• A POV of her holding your hand
• A POV of her giving you a thigh pillow with her in her swimsuit
• Hanako in winter attire

Like I said before though anything cute is appreciated please and thank you

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in a japanese school uniform

have a wonderful week drawfriendlies

I would like to request anything of Aigis in some Kirin armor or some other MH armor of your choice to cerebrate Monster Hunter: Worlds release imgur.com/a/NdBdF
Her butt being pushed against glass or in workout clothes bending over and stretching imgur.com/a/QUpgD
Cosplaying in Sakura's new magicalgirl outfit from Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen imgur.com/a/scNI9
In a latex outfit sort of like one of these or something your think would work imgur.com/a/wWG0w
Wearing a bunnysuit, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Anchor for

Requesting Rin hogging the blankets.

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Monster Hunter World is out, and to celebrate I'm requesting my waifu wearing Shagaru Magala armor: imgur.com/a/akxN3
Any of these other Generations sets would be great too, preferences are numbered: i.imgur.com/OEsfxen.jpg Modifications to headgear to show her face, hair, or other defining features are welcome!

Alternately, since a new bonus chapter was recently released and the TL notes said that Hina may become a teacher in the future, requesting an adult Hina as a schoolteacher! A scene with her teaching a class or offering advice to a group of students would be great, but even just her in appropriate attire would be lovely.

For something a bit lewd, I'd love to see her laying on her side on a beach towel underneath a parasol, teasing the viewer by untying one side of her bikini to expose her bare hips. Maybe even the top undone and loosely covering her, too.

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Or Mimi playing fighting games using an arcade stick, please! Especially if it's shown to be Dragon Ball FighterZ!

Alternatively requesting Mimi wearing a fluffy sweaterdress and jeans but with a lewd, tight fitting bikini over the top, like in this image here. An angry pout or an embarrassed expression would be swell too!

i.imgur.com/pQlSflT.jpg

Thanks if you pick this up!

Hello, hope you all had a wonderful week. I'd love to request my beautiful Akua:

-Her wearing this bikini and sunglasses i.imgur.com/wO4o3Rb.png Maybe the same pose, or laying down on a beach-chair relaxing under an umbrella.
-Her and I kissing covered by a large hat or umbrella. i.imgur.com/J8iT41o.jpg
-Her in this fancy outfit, cane included imgur.com/a/Zh2lj
-A scene of her looking out over her castle balcony as it snows peacefully
-Some sort of badass or fun action scene with her.

Requesting my wife; Akane Kurashiki in one of the following
-anything with young Akane (bottom left of ref)
-happily recieveing a gift or cake for her upcoming birthday
-dressed in mage outfit like pic imgur.com/a/9Zv42
Anything else is appreciated too, thank you.

The Supermoon Lunar Eclipse is coming on Wednesday, so

Requesting my darling Miia licking her lips like this (i.imgur.com/EQv5tkO.png)
Or Miia POV or otherwise, pinning user to the wall/floor/a bed while feeling flushed and feverish like in (i.imgur.com/gPlGBHe.png)
Or maybe Miia asking the viewer what day it is, and saying before the viewer can even answer back that it's "Hump Day."

Or with Dissidia coming soon, requesting Miia as your favorite hero/villain/side character from the franchise.

Anything else cute, cool, or lewd is much appreciated. Have a wonderful weekend.

Requesting kurome sitting next to me in a hot spring like i.imgur.com/eRnHjxd.jpg
ref for me i.imgur.com/UBLesLu.jpg

Or kurome wearing the same outfit as in i.imgur.com/ZT0Ea4Q.png, in a cute pose.

Or Kurome dressed in a kimono with a wataboshi ( i.imgur.com/Zpx4duP.png?1 ) smiling at the viewer.

Or a PoV of Kurome wearing just slightly lewd underwear, pushing me (the viewer) down on a bed, like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2735703 .

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Neptune is now officially part of the Azur Lane crew, so I’d love any kind of cosplay (or a more skimpy boat-like outfit) or interaction with other ALs or some action image firing her cannons.
-Or hawaiian Neptune/Purple Heart
-Or anything cute or lewd for Valentine. SI ref: i.imgur.com/o9fCf3G.jpg

Neptune ref: files.catbox.moe/56mg25.jpg
Purple Heart ref: files.catbox.moe/fn8f8i.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Posting for Yuunafag:
Requesting something cool and heroic of my beloved wife Yuuna wearing Tachibana Hibiki's Symphogear, Gungnir: i.imgur.com/2NoWGJ2.png

Requesting Sawyer falling asleep on the couch, tucked in with a blanket and resting her head on a pillow, similar to this:
i.imgur.com/z7Zs0FK.jpg
It can be from really any perspective. She can be in a t-shirt and panties, optionally you can draw her as a loli.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc. Imitations of styles like Nichijou or Panty & Stocking are things I adore.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd, if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request a cute close-up of Dolce's face.
Another idea could be her wearing a cute outfit.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

I only draw once in a blue moon, so apologies for the errors in anatomy and colouring. I enjoyed drawing her, she's cute!

So... Where are the cute waifus?

Requesting Sina wearing this outfit and just being cool and pretty
3D warning: imgur.com/a/8HpMp

Other ideas or normal cute stuff would also be great, so don't worry and have a nice weekend!

Humbly requesting instant_victory_2koma.

Or perhaps this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4049033

Or alternatively, her dressed as
-Rikka Takanashi from Chu2koi danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=takanashi_rikka &ms=1
-Rikka Utsugi from Kimi to Boku to no Kishi no Hibi ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/11498-1623398687.jpg
-Rikka Amatsuka from Baby Princess ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/images/2551/Rikka.png
-Rikka Ryousha from Ar Tonelico danbooru.donmai.us/posts/874336?tags=parent:874336

Of course, anything else with her would be just as wonderful, and I'd be deeply grateful to see my love drawn.
My deepest thanks to anyone who picks this up, and I hope you have fun with it.

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything would be great for you to do, but if you want to do something specific this weekend I was thinking of her in a maid outfit like she wore in the show, looking excited or pleased. I hope everyone had a good week, and a wonderful weekend as well!

Outfit ref:
randomc.net/image/Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo/Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo 2 - 04 - Large 08.jpg

sorry, this isn't any of your /r/'s and it's just a quick sketch, so you can totally rerequest.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/9blYZ
-Dressed like Valeria from Soul Calibur imgur.com/a/VZJip
-Smiling psychotically with sharp shark teeth
-Hanging upside down with her breasts hanging over her face and looking annoyed
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Maki wearing Nobunaga's summer outfit. imgur.com/jxDeJFF

Alternatively, a lewd sweaty Maki after a workout would be nice. imgur.com/E8ib6g2

Thank you.

Please user you don't have to apologies at all this is great!
Thank you for taking some of your time to draw my beloved for me!

Hello WWD! I'd like to request my shining blue star, Karamatsu, please.

- I managed to get a really horrible cold at the worst time, so I'd love to see him take care of me (1st person or SI)

-Walking outside on a beautiful snowy morning or just watching the snow fall

-Having tea at a kotatsu (the Matsuno bros usually wear these cute little coat-things to keep warm, like this: imgur.com/a/tzBIW)

-Anything supportive/encouraging, things are still pretty tough for me regarding work I have to do

Or anything else cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful too - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!
On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/aHOtW

SI ref: imgur.com/a/FxrKE

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

(And sorry about all the links, sometime I hope to add to my ref or make a new one).

Requesting Rika dressed in gothic lolita.
Or dressed in any Cardcaptor Sakura outfit.
Or a romantic interaction in PoV

Anything cute or sexy or cool I would greatly appreciate.

cute

Hello people. Requesting my darling Tamaki dressed like Mikoko from Kemomimi VR danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2991489 , or just wearing some cute casual clothing, an oversized dress shirt, or even nothing at all! Anything cute, cutelewd, or solo lewd(lewd) is fair game. Thanks for reading and take it easy!

I'd like to request one of the following with my love, Nozomi Kaminashi:

Joint requesting with Nozomi (Elfen Lied) in one of the following :
- Both Nozomis holding the same gift saying "To Nozomi" and being confused about which one of them the gift is for
- Nozomi gasping embarrassedly at Nozomi Kaminashi giving her butt an encouraging pat

Valentine's Request:
- Nozomi wearing a red or pink one piece swimsuit with her butt having written "Happy Valentine's Day". Her butt would be reminiscent of a heart shape.

-Me giving her chocolate with a shy expression as she happily accepts it.

-Finding and adopting our daughter at a river: i.imgur.com/xFcJfrU.jpg

Anything else with Nozomi that's cute, non-lewd, butt related, fairy tale related, and/or with me is really appreciated.

SI Reference: imgur.com/a/E1qww

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Requesting Birdy in a comfy winter outfit, with her hair in a bun.
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/hCtEL

-With really long hair.
imgur.com/l5pqXiN

-Family photo with the three girls being a mix of rowdy, obedient and pouty, can be silly or proper family photo.
imgur.com/a/MHPwq
imgur.com/a/cmY90

-Being smug and flipping her hair.
imgur.com/a/0Uzj8

-SI bullying.
imgur.com/n2Ok8BF
imgur.com/a/OYu35

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you!

Requesting my dear one, Sailor Jupiter.
In a wedding dress version of her senshi uniform. (Longer skirt, veil/tiara combo, wedding ring, etc)
Drawing something cute in the air with lightning or flower petals
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey
Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Bianca sitting sideways on a recliner and reading a book. The comfier the better.

Or dressed as a maid: i.imgur.com/psJTIv4.jpg I'm partial to Victorian (Morning) because something about that simplicity looks really cute to me, but it's drawfag's choice.

Or a dakimakura type picture: i.imgur.com/6QXFDsd.jpg Either relaxed, hands behind her head, and smiling or sleeping and drooling with her arms outstretched.

Or Bianca on the cover of some pulpy 50's/60's sci-fi novel: i.imgur.com/eqephla.jpg

Otherwise anything cute is good with me. Thank you, and have a great weekend.

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-Sitting down on a bench eating a sweet potato in an autumn park with her tail holding a drink
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit out on her porch
-Doing any kind of silly pose you can think of in her swimsuit or naked
-Wearing a costume of Claire or Nel from Star Ocean 3 for while her tail holds a dagger or two
-Posing in front of a mirror in her new dress

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
Claire and Nel imgur.com/a/V3tmg
Kuon's dress imgur.com/vfxBBn1

Requesting Nozomi doing any of the following:

- Wearing an apron with a heart on it (i.imgur.com/hWoi3Qw.png)
- Making Valentine's chocolate
- Holding a bow and arrow

Joint requesting with Nozomi Kaminashi in one of the following:
- Both Nozomis holding the same gift saying "To Nozomi" and being confused about which one of them the gift is for
- Nozomi gasping embarrassedly at Nozomi Kaminashi giving her butt an encouraging pat

Anything else cute, comfy and/or Valentine's-related is appreciated as well, though. Thank you in advance!

Good evening WWD! Hope you are all having a good weekend, this last weekend of January. Since its still a little bit chilly, I would like to request my waifu, Nurse Hitomi, in an 80s exercise outfit. Ideally in a high cut leotard, sneakers and legwarmers.

Alternatively, she can be:
(A) doing the one-finger challenge
(b) eating waffles with maple syrup.
(c) in the virgin killer sweater, to mark its one year anniversary

Have a happy week ahead, as well as a happy end-of-January!

Requesting Sora
Anything cute is fine.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Lavinia dressed as Android/Majin 21
>imgur.com/a/i2dPl
Something for Valentines day, here's some ideas
>imgur.com/a/xlsTf
Rocking a band tee
>imgur.com/a/jnHdm
All the Taimamin talk last thread got me, so a Taimamin suit would be good too
> imgur.com/a/0dLpx
Or wearing a bikini with Yutaka like this
>imgur.com/a/ygHAq
Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

She looks so cute. Waifu tummy is always a treasure. Thank you so much for this, user, and have a great weekend!
Also, thank you for complimenting her. She is indeed a qt.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Being cute and happy
-Dressing or undressing
-Wearing winter clothing
-POV shot of her wanting a kiss
-Lying in bed and looking at the viewer (something POV if possible)
-Showcasing different emotions or expressions with her ears reflecting them

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting my wife Homura welcoming me home. Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin in Yozuru Kagenui outfit from monogatari series imgur.com/a/wMMr4 Anything else is highly appreciated as well.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga working out, can give her abs or while she wears headphones.

Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

Requesting Yutaka either
-Playing with and/or petting bunnies
-Sitting down or walking around her room naked and getting censored by commonplace objects in the foreground
-Wearing a sling bikini with Lavinia
I'm alright with anything though. Have a good weekend.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her dancing with Fuuka and/or Aigis, wearing a red scarf together with user in the snow while blushing, or her offering the the viewer a gift while wishing then happy birthday.

Of course, these are just some ideas; I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting my Sonia Bean please. Since Valentine's Day is coming up soon, I'd love to see something like her giving me a cute box of chocolate or a Valentine's card with a shy blushy smile, or her making adorable homemade cookies in a little baggy. Even her just telling me she loves me is good, can either be solo or include SI.

If you'd like to include an alternative outfit for Valentine's Day, it'd be super adorable to see her in a pink seifuku or outfits like this: imgur.com/a/YGy0N

Other ideas:
- Cat lingerie but instead it's a bunny
- Anything that shows her with bunny features, like ears and tail
- Anything creepycute
- Wearing her hair in twinbuns
- Cute and fluffy stuff with SI: things like holding hands, hugs and cuddles, etc imgur.com/a/Cm4GE

Or you can draw her as is in the ref or anything else too given it's not too lewd. Cutelewd is fine!

Thank you so much and have a great weekend.

Requesting something lewd of my husbando mariya shidou.

Requesting loli Minatsu wearing one of the outfits on the top pic or a mix between them. Or for something lewd wearing a similar outfit like the outfits on the bottom with a full body zipper or a lacing.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

>Thread died before I could reply

rip.

requesting chibi irisu and my si dressed as the liar princess and the blind prince imgur.com/a/PUCQA

also requesting irisu and toga (i.imgur.com/IF7itVL.png) making chocolates, with dubious ingredients being added to the mixing bowl (possibly like i.imgur.com/0K1jazc.jpg)

Cute!

Requesting my dear wifey Nowi.
since my birthday is coming up next week
- wrapped in a ribbon (i.imgur.com/6jrpcq1.jpg)
- offering cake to the viewer
- or celebrating with daughters

Alternatively something about the current choose your legends voting part 2 where she currently ranks #14

Lovely Kotori
Cute flatness and sweet smile

Sako ass and back please
examples: imgur.com/a/YE0JP

cute

Cute! We need more bikini waifus.

Requesting my dear husbando wearing any of these imgur.com/a/9iPqX Premium Bandai items based on him and his Stand. Or him and SI playing vidya together. Thank you!

Ayo my DrawDoods, I'd like to request Misaki Nakahara from Welcome to the N-H-K

~Anything you guys could think of would that looks nice or silly with her would make me very happy. Just please don't be lewd or gory (;w;)
~Playing DDR intensely in some outfit you would find in the 2000s
~Dressed up like Parappa the Rapper (ref: my.mixtape.moe/wlgelj.png)
~Dressed up and pretending to be a MADU SCIENTIST of some sort, I would like it to be goofy maybe with some swirly glasses?

I appreciate all the Anons and DrawDoods alike, if anyone wants to collab just ask and I'm in yo!, and I hope you have an A-OK week my doods!

Lots of love my doods~
user.

nice fairy

Requesting Yukari in the Monster Hunter armor of your choice.
Sounds fun

Now that's good.

Requesting my wife Kuroneko. Anything cute/elegant/cool is fine, no lewd please

If you're looking for ideas, any of these would be cool:
Drawing manga
Playing playstation in her tracksuit
One legged chuuni pose
Jeans and hoodie
Just woke up
Dressed as Shinku from Rozen Maiden
Dressed as Victorique from Gosick (inc pipe)

Cosplay ref imgur.com/a/3OkAy

youtube.com/watch?v=CsFDxEgMOOs

I would totally be up for it!

Requesting my queen Akeno
Since Valentines is coming up any of these work
imgur.com/a/RtC2H

-Doing something cool in her fallen angel armor

-Wearing a sweater with pantyhose

-Something Si related
Si ref imgur.com/a/Tfh3l
Please and Thank you

Requesting Nephrites Lomka.

Preferably looking up at me with heart shaped pupils but if you are struck by some other inspiration I'm not going to stop you.

Please and thank you.

Requesting Len wearing a military style outfit and being smug, maybe with this kind of pose i.4cdn.org/a/1516992686026.jpg

anything cute or lewd is fine too

Requesting Risty in Mai or Leona's costumes:
imgur.com/a/h8Vr7

Or something like this with her: imgur.com/a/XhA3p

Or her in this outfit: imgur.com/a/UqDgc

Or her offering her lap as a pillow.

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Good afternoon, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- Skiing
- Enjoying some Ramen or Sushi
- As a stewardess
- In a Hula outfit with coconut bikini
- As one of the cute chinese Mokou (imgur.com/a/WHvaN)
- Cosplaying as Fujiwara no Mokou (imgur.com/a/FR3Dc)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated!

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you a wonderful weekend, and thank you for considering her!

Hello Drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara taking in some lovely winter scenery, or trying to stay warm in the cold.

If you don't like that idea here's more:
-Making his first shrine visit of the year
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. Ref: imgur.com/a/18stP

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

you have an si or something