I want to fuck Marie.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jhooper_g_ace/status/941318882546954242
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beatrice is best Girl.

I want to fuck Marie

Agreed

The six Online Episodes we get in Summer need more Screentime for Beatrice.

Will the remaining six episodes still cover Marie's route then?

Feel sorry for anyone that watched this before reading the VN

Maybe...

We don't know if the altered the End in the Anime.

Thank you for the obvious statement my favorite slippy snek. I also want to cuck Kai of Beatrice.

I want the same from Beatrice.

I locked up Rusalka in my Bedroom in her Secret Route.

Is she giving you a fj?

She was giving me many things I will never miss.

Now she is a "one Man Women" when you know what I mean...

Doesn't it end with Scheiber coming in and killing Wilheim?

That's the TV airing. We still have 5 or 6 episodes to be released online and/or on BDs (like Chaos;Child's Silent Sky ending)

Six Episodes will be released Online in July (was planned for January....).

I'm surprised they went with Marie's route. I always thought Rea route was considered the true route unless they decide to add parts of her route in the remaining 6 episodes.

Guess it was delayed because they want to improve the quality?

I guess it would be the better choice when they had mix all four Routes .

The problem is that Rea's route wouldn't work as a self contained story. You need the other routes and the info from them to fully apreciate and understand what goes on in Rea
Kasumi is a bad ending and Reinhard and the Einherjar are unfought
Kei has the characters retreating and isn't an actual ending, since it has elements of "the adventure continues"
Thus, Marie with stuff from other routes was the best choice

I want to fuck Beatirce.

Yeah you have a point. In the Acha Est Fabula version you can't even read Rea's route until you've completed Marie's. It'd be like if F/SN had only animated Heaven's Feel route.

Those 18 Episodes are to few too.

I hope we do get Omnia Vincit Amor as an OVA.
Also Hajun appearing at the end and KKK anime announcement.

Same here.

So there's another thread? I'm the user who started playing yesterday and have nearly finished Chapter 1. Not a lot to say since it's mostly sol moments with Kasumi. But damn is it really possible to have a fist fight that intense that you end up hospitalised for 2 months?

>KKK anime
As long as this gets Light to get KKK VN an official translation
Even then, it would be worth it to have Hajun more knwon and be able to use him to shitpost powerlevel threads

Good Work!

Let say Shirou is kind of special and so is his relationshio with Ren.

Is this from the 18+ version, or an edit?

From the jap 18+ version. The english 18+ version is uncensored

*Tasogare

I want to fuck Beatrice

Does anyone have savefiles for the right points in Acte Est Fabula for the 18+ CG? I made the saves in Amantes Amentes, but apparently those are incompatible.

Well I was told in the previous thread that Shirou's quite the madman and to keep eye on him, so I'm expecting him to do a lot of insane things later on.

Well I've finished the first chapter, which introduces a couple more characters, who seem to be pretty crazy as well. I guess the dream with the guillotine is going to be related to how MC gets his superpower later on. I think the MC is the one that's going around decapitating people since the murders started once he encountered the guillotine in the museum. Most of this chapter was sol moments with Kasumi and their interaction have been pretty amusing like when he asked her to protect him. Sometimes her voice can be a little too loud though.

Well time to move onto Chapter 2

I don't, but you can just press F7 to jump to the next choice.
twitter.com/jhooper_g_ace/status/941318882546954242

Why do Nazis desire Russian men so much? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

According to this preview image from the site I purchased the game from, it will be completely uncensored like so. But I have no idea when this happens since I've only just started the VN.

Ah that's pretty useful, thanks.

It will definitely be a while

Any news on that phone game being released later this year?

I really wanted to like this but I'm like in chapter 6 of the VN and it still doesn't get good.

Why is she so fun?