Hero Academia

How will the prison break go down? Will Shiggy bust him out or will he get just feel like he's done with his vacation?

God bless you for an attempt of a comfy thread, user.
>How will the prison break go down?
Gigantomachia helping them out? Maybe? Well, when in doubt, Spinner can always do a Grand Theft Auto.
>Will Shiggy bust him out or will he get just feel like he's done with his vacation?
This is super silly so forgive me for a wall of text, but...
You know what would be some sort of 5D level keikaku: Have one of the heroes rescue them out. Who needs Shiggy if you could have UA or a well respected hero breaking known villains out of prison? It's a win-win situation: AfO gets out and the heroes are shat on by the media. Now the question is... which hero would do that...

How can people read this crap? Is the same people that read Naruto, right?

>God bless you for an attempt of a comfy thread, user
stop shilling yourself

Who cares about AFO, I wanna see someone bust out Stain. He's still alive right?

Yeah, he is. It'd be interesting to see if his mentality has changed any while he was imprisoned.

He's alive yeah, I don't know if he'll be relevant again though

It wasn't me. I write the subject as Boku no Hero Academia, like the Ojiro thread.

It's really funny how people get that Deku's mask mirrors All Might, but they don't get whose mask mirrors AfO despite it being so goddamn obvious.

Who cares about Stain, I wanna see someone bust out Muscular.

Here comes retarded theories.

Muscular and Compress are the best villains of the series. God I can't wait to see both animated.

oh shit

Gucci Suit Ochako is strongest Ochako

SOYBOY NO

Best

Is Deku going to have to face a gauntlet of his old opponents later on?

I would enjoy that, but it seems the series is moving more towards cooperation, so I doubt he'd fight all of them.

Definitely. I’m betting he’ll fight muscular again but this time without breaking his body
That would be awesome

Post Sparkleboy

Aoyama is seriously beautiful with genuine expressions.

You take that back! He's a good kid and I won't stand for this slander!

Hold the fuck on, so Aoyamas quirk doesn't just make his stomach ache, it actually makes him fart?
Will he embrace it and start wearing a diaper, unashamed to show off his true power?

>Bakugou accidentally kills Todoroki during tournament
>Deku becomes even more timid, more brooding
>"It never should have come to this...Kacchan would have never..."
>Years pass
>Bakugou, traveling from basement to basement, from sewer to sewer, from one abandoned building to another, killed dozen police officers on duty already, running from the law, but unable to outrun his guilt
>One day, as he returns to his temporary hiding place, he is being met by someone in a suit, who hides his face...he looks familiar somehow
>Stranger raises his hands as if to show "I come in peace" but instantly blown away by a blast
>A moment passes before it hits Bakugou: he killed another one. This man had a family, friends. They all did. And now there is a widow or a heartbroken mother because of him, because of his cowardice to face justice and to recive punishment he knows he deserves.
>His thoughts are interrupted by a rustle of wreckage that used to be a wall
>As Bakugou prepares for another attack a figure starts to plead.
>"Kacchan, please! Listen to me!"
>Katsuki shocked: could it be? As if to answer to his thoughts, figure removes his mask
>His face haven't changed at all. Except for eyes. They are different. The eyes that you think you already saw somewhere not so long ago...
>"We can fix this! ALL OF THIS! Todoroki-san doesn't have to die. You don't have to become an outlaw. Nobody has to suffer anymore. But I need your help! Please, Kacchan. We can right all the wrongs, but I need your help!
>He reaches his hand out to you and that's when you see it: those eyes, They are the eyes of a murderer. Of a sinner, desperatly trying to repent for his sins. Your eyes.
>"Please, Kacchan" - he whispers, unable to hold his tears, his hand starts to shake. "Please, I need you to help me" - he keeps muttering
How does this story ends, I wonder?

So what is Hori the hack going to do to save Deku's body this time?

>Baku killing Todo
Stopped reading there

Wow calm down xXxSasukexXx

>Your eyes
when did we switch to being Bakugou

he just will train. don't give ideas to fetishfags

Why would Bakugou kill Todoroki?
Why would Deku be a murderer?
Why would Bakugou proceed killing more people out of guilt when we know that he isn't evil or whatever? Kid would turn himself in or lock himself up in the house.

He needs abs of steel

>prison break
Thought about this a lot. here's what I'm expecting.

>VA breaks into Tartarus using Toga
>Fuck shit up
>Shiggy breaks out AfO, who's still being kept in a practically near death state and isn't really autonomous yet
>Also winds up releasing all the other inmates
>Spinner and some of the others free Stain cause fanboys
>They rendevous
>Things seem like they're going great
>Suddenly Stain pulls something out of his ass (maybe one of Spinner's blades) and stabs AfO right in the heart cause "MUH ALL MIGHT!"
>VA stunned, Stain backs to a safe distance
>Shiggy sad, AfO just kinda expected this
>Tells Shiggy it's time to be the new ultimate evil
>Transfers AfO to Shiggy in full
>Shiggy with all this new power fights Stain
>Can't control it but it's so overwhelming it still lets him kill Stain
From here, things go two ways:
>Either the tartarus prisoners there now recognizes Shiggy as the new AfO and joins him, making the VA fucking huge and super dangerous
or
>Most of the Tartarus prisoners join Shiggy while others like Spinner and Dabi decide to break ties cause "Muh Stain" and shit, leading to some villain civil war shit

>This leads to a long period of time where Shiggy is away learning how to use all the powers of AfO while some other arc goes down.

aoyama and iida madly swinging their arms during sex

Come on, user, it's not that edgy.
I don't know the answer to that.
>Why would Bakugou kill Todoroki?
"accidentally" kills him during their final battle at the tournament
>Why would Deku be a murderer?
I've got time for another shitpost to figure that out
>Why would Bakugou proceed killing more people out of guilt when we know that he isn't evil or whatever? Kid would turn himself in or lock himself up in the house.
Confusion and fear tends to make people act irrational

>"accidentally" kills him during their final battle at the tournament
Bakugou isn't that edgy though, wouldn't you say?
>spoiler
If this doesn't somehow end up with Deku as a villain with AFO and OFA as quirks then consider me out of that idea.
>Confusion and fear tends to make people act irrational
Bakugou would know, right?

All this said, I actually kind of.. enjoyed this? Keep going, edgyfag.

>Villain civil war
This would be very interesting, but I wonder what role would the Heroes have in such situation. Surely they can't sit there watching.

Villain civil war is going to be between VA and the neo-yakuza

>Activate Team TipToe
Hori's chance to make some characters relevant with some pure recon

I think they'd assemble some temporary team of the best of the best. Think Endy, #2, Edge Short/Lurkers and Ryukyu. Also Eraserhead for quirk erasing.

There were an awflu lot of U U eyes this chapter

The civil war type deal would be more of a way to branch things out.

Hell, could even end up having Dabi's faction assist the heroes in stemming some of Shiggy's VA if it went that way.

Like I said though, there's also the chance that everyone would just be on board with Shiggy after he gets AfO and kills Stain.

>Erase Stain's quirk
>It doesn't matter because he somehow can jump 3 meters in the air and cut large blocks of ice in a natural state

I really hope this is the case, feels ridiculous if nothing would happen in relation to the Stain-fanboys finding out Stain doesn't approve of Shiggy and AfO

>Stain licks Aizawa’s blood
>Erased
>Aizawa erases Stain’s quirk
>It doesn’t matter
ERASER VS STAIN WEN
LITERALLY THE BEST FIGHT IN THE SERIES

user, kurogiri is literally imprisoned. Shit’s going down

I like Momo's special brand of autism coming out again.

This
It would all come down to fighting skills, like two Batmen fighting each other

Hey.... there is another thread here?

Jirou needs more screen time, she’s too cool for the background

That's the contamination area.

Not the OP. But do you see the OP of the thread you linked to? The content it brings when you compose an OP like that?
And do you now know as to why this thread is created? Yes, that is right, so we can have a comfy thread.
Also, that yaranakafag did at least 3 shitpost threads that all sound like this.

>Thread with copypasta bait and bad Tumblr art

Kaminari needs to step his game up, it’s embarrassing that someone with his quirk gets treated like a joke.

It would be the hypest thing, because both don't have quirks that give them advantages in direct combat and everything would come down to pure melee. Do it, Hori

what the fuck was the point of the lazer fag's chapter. pretty much just laid out how he's legit gay for deku

for the SOLfags Hori could have Deku, Tenya, and Shoto get into a autistic debate about potential hero team names

Ding ding ding ding, Correct!!

Given how a single punch and one off-line of Knuckleduster changed Stains whole thinking i would say he will become a absolute super-psycho or a saint after coming out.

> it actually makes him fart?
I have sad news for you user, he didnt fart, he literally shits his pants. Great comedy right?

Vigilantes isn't written by Hori and thus isn't canon

If Ochako is the traitor the motive will be quite refreshing.

"Ochako, how could you?!"

"Money."

"You betrayed the entire class for money?"

"Uh, yeah, basically."

would you be a hero or a villian here? I think being a villian would be dope cuz you make a bunch of cool friends and also you can apparently just run away and hide in a sekret base where heroes never catch you

Jobzawa would just job his way into another defeat.

Its awfully consistent with the entire canon shit of MHA plus Hori approved of the shit written in there. He even promoted it in the "authors write comments" thing a few times iirc.

If it gets canceled, then it probably wont matter. I dont think its selling well.

The absolute state of BNHfags

>What is sarcasm

if i have an op quirk than villain, if i have a shitty quirk than i'll just be a regular every day hero

For the real autistic debate, just go with Katsuki, Tenya, and Shouto. Katsuki will provide the edgy names, Shouto will provide the lame names, and Tenya is here to be the tsukkomi.
Or for ultra keks: Tokoyami as the tsukkomi, except his "corrections" are really just edgier variants.

>mfw a stupid faggot made a second thread and I now have to wait for them both to die before getting an actual thread

In part yes. Or rather, the same people that would've read Naruto if it had started when they were in the shonen phase. There are other factors in it, but I'd say that the main draw of the series is being a "big" shonen that isn't excessively formulaic (most casual watchers think that formulaic/predictable = bad) and that isn't excessively long.

>Bakugo proposes incredibly edgy stuff like "VILLAIN DESTROYERS"
>Tsukuyomi just goes with obscure Japanese mithology
>Shoto comes up with something extremely boring
>Tsuyu comes in and fixes everything even if she's not in the group

It's weird, but even as a child I didn't really like Naruto, I dropped it when Orochimaru manipulated Sasuke, then when I attempted Shippuuden I lost interest in it also. Though I hear that Germany butchered Naruto a lot.

>aoyama literally wrote in french 'beware of snakes in the grass" , the whole chapter was to emphasize that aoyama wants to tell izuku who the traitor is but can't because it's probably someone close to izuku.

>the only ones that are close to izuku in class are ilda,bakugo,todoroki,and ochako

>out of all the characters i listed , ochako is the only one that fit as traitor

>aoyama already exposed her feelings , now he's gonna expose her lies

>I was merely pretending

>Bakugou proposes "KING EXPLOSION MURDER AND MINIONS"
>Tokoyami: "You are only showing your egoistical nature. I propose RIDERS OF DARKNESS"
>Shouto: "No. We call ourselves Team Red-White-Yellow-Black"
>Tsuyu: "Just call yourselves The Winners kero"

Aoyama is still the traitor you know.
"Méfiez vous de l'eau qui dort" is an expression that might fly over a typical anglophone's head, but it means "be wary of something that appears to be still and unoffensive". Definitely not "still water runs deep" whatever that is. I repeat, it means you should be wary of aoyama.
It makes sense Hori would foreshadow it like this since speedreaders would not get it.

I just assumed that without his belt, his power leaks out just as he said, but not in a "literally can't stop twinkling" way but in a "holy shit I'm shooting unstoppable murder death beams from every inch of my body someone please kill me before the casualties pile up"

How did you even arrive at that conclusion?

He’s a good kid who just made his first friend, leave him alone

I can speak French, it's actually "Il faut se méfier de l'eau qui dort".
It's pretty much means "Meek people can hide have a passionate side" (you know, like Deku). There's no speculation to do about it whatsoever.

He tried and succeeded in shooting a brown spark

Hopefully I’m not seeing things. But I think he’s connected to the Doc and AFO.
No, it doesn’t make him the traitor, simply that somehow the Doc and AFO mingled with him.
We’ve never seen any quirk doctor beside the one at the start, and it is implied that the Doc and AFO went around collecting quirks for Noumus and to restore AFO into tiptop condition.
We also have never seen a condition where “a quirk doesn’t match a body”, which makes Aoyama a unique case.
There’s also the fact that very recently it was revealed that Shiggs was not the only person AFO raised. I don’t think his is a coincidence. Giganto is one, but it could also mean he played around with multiple people before.

I feel like I need to say this again, this does NOT make Aoyama a definitive traitor.

Why is evil deku always drawn with that vest thingy.

>Carving a poetic tribute for your "friend" on a rock, even if doing so causes you physical pain
That's the gayest thing someone could possibly do

By being french I guess.
I assume you would misunderstand because the translation is retarded.
Later in the chapter Aoyama become his friend and Deku stops worrying about him, and readers who didn't get it think this chapter was a complete waste of time and resources. I choose to believe Aoyama is the "still water" which you should be wary of.
The point is that he wrote a WARNING on that stone, which was intended to the reader's eye. It can't be for nothing.

that cheese note was homo af too

DekuXAo scat doujins when?

He’s not gay, he’s just European

So basically, Chapter 168 was "Aoyama Yuuga: Gay Or European"

>Deku has now a camp gay friend that isn't afraid to voice his feelings
I never knew I wanted this

user, i implore you to cease gaylewding Deku. he is not for boys. he is for girls. older girls specifically

Having a gay friend as a boy doesn't immediatlt make you a "target"

>older girls
What?

>Aoyama hangs out with Deku and the other boys
>At one point they go to the beach and everyone takes off their shirts
>Aoyama nervously sweats all the time but tries his best to not be creepy

>Sleepover with the boys
>It's the middle of the night
>Aoyama gets up to get a glass of water
>He lays down again
>Suddenly Deku hugs him in his sleep, mistaking him for his cushion
>His sleeping face is so close that Aoyama can feel his breath
>He also feels those hard-trained muscles wrapping his slim body
>Aoyama dies on the spot

Is anyone around here a writefag? I kind of want to see a fic based on this, now.

>Hero name is “I can not stop twinkling”
>Actually a scream of help that means “HELP I CAN’T STOP MYSELF FROM SHOOTING LAZORS FROM TIME TO TIME AND SHITTING MY PANTS”
HORIIIIIIIIIKOSHIIIIIII