FULL OP
youtube.com/watch?v=p5-WezGoHrs

Whose subbing this?

Netflix, after it's done airing

>Fate
>Getting translations
wwww

APEX apparently

APEX for now, eventually Netflix,uh, very professional subs will be released in 1 cour abtches.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I heard they dismembered Nero's girlfriend.
Why is this allowed

o-oomoo...

Havent seen the episode yet but I saw the screenshot... looked brutal

Because homosexuality is wrong user. Be a good Christian Man and find one of the opposite sex to start a family with.

>zero umus in the episode
You had one job, Shaft.

First episode was weak but its a really late start in the season and they had to do the setup first.

>find one of the opposite sex to start a family with.
I gladly would, Kotomine-san, but all the girls just keep running away from me.

How long until subs?

>has a skill that prevents her from dying 3 times
>Hakunon defeated Saver, because she's worthy and died because she's not a proper master

>This, they both are defeated

>Through "Last Encore", I tried to make it something that feels different depending on whether you know the premise.

>For the people who will watch this anime as their first "EXTRA" experience, I want this to be the starting point where they become interested in the original game and the comics (5 volumes in total, on sale from Kadokawa!)

>For the people familiar with the original game, I want them to go "What...?" at the differences.

>So people can have fun playing EXTRA after watching the anime, and people can have fun watching the anime after playing the game.

>I hope we made something that can be enjoyed both ways.

About three months

How long until illegal subs?

APEX will save us.

And you made something utterly incomprehensible to first timers dumb mushroom

Whenever Apocrypha subs guy feels like it.

Gatekeepers BTFO

My little busty emperor can't be this lewd.

I enjoyed it. Looking forward to what Mushroom will pull next.

Uh oh, trying to please everyone never worked. Ever.

Yeah, Nasu fucked up big time on this.
It's fine if you have already played the games, but first-timers are going to be confused as fuck.

>first-timers
Who the fuck cares

Shaft, if they want money.

That's why they're going to try and play the original game now

Reminder that extra is shit and grand order became shit with the latest ova. All they had to do was another singularity.

Didn't they tell Nasu to not worry about money and told him to do whatever he wanted?

Everyone. Extra is a psp game, who the fuck has a psp?

that's fine pr talk but it's ALWAYS about money in the end

Why is Stay Night so much better than all the spin offs?

You could always emulate it or play it on a Vita

PPSSPP is a pretty great emulator

Everyone has emulators. But the one I was using shit itself when I got to the Lee or Vlad fight, whichever one came later, and I never bothered to fix it.

t. mad that he didn't play Extra and feels like a secondary

Honestly I know what Hakunon was felling when she died
Nero fucking jobbed to Saver and she wasn't even trying to stall it

Yeah, last time I tried it, it was literally a 3 fps slideshow. No thanks.

Explain Greyman.
Who is he and why did he job to Nero?

>this to be the starting point where they become interested in the original game

>Huh? Regular high school days? Is this Persona? I expected to die and see the pink hair.
>Oh, you can choose protagonists?
>Why is a random doll stabbing me, instead of Shinji, or Greyman?
>Its Servant enemy of the week game? Searching for clues is kinda cool
>Waaaaaait, why is a week missing
>You die? But I defeated Saver?

>CCC takes place during the missing week?
>I can choose Gilgamesh?
>CCC unlocks additional endings for Extra?
>Extra and CCC protags might be, or might not be the same, but rather copies and there's a cryofrozen original body left somewhere?

I've played Extra fag.
The VN is still the best thing in this franchise NuFate fag

Fuck you, Nasu. I hope you die too.

Try it again, I get perfect performance even with filters and enhanced rendering off the ass.

AND HE ACTUALLY DID THAT
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I had 30 fps on a 2gb ram i3 laptop. Pay attention to settings.

Isn't Hakunon like Twice though? Even if she did die, she still can come back because she's not real.

Get a better PC then poorfag

Actually, MoonCell sees her as a glitch and erases her in the end, before Sakura resets it again.

I can't bring myself to get through Fate/Extra. It's a poor man's Musou.

Just because you have template it doesn't mean you have something made with it

They can save hack but can't access the Grail, if Twice or Hakuno tries to access the core they get recognized as an AI and deleted, that's why he was camping out the entrance so the last master would grant his wish for him

>musou
Do you mean Extella?

Play CCC then. Extra is there to learn about the setting, characters and get surprised that 7 days are missing.

That's what I mean. Hakunon can come back because she still wasn't recognized as a glitch. She's in the same situation as Twice was.

>Play CCC

If it were translated.

>Extra
>musou

>EOP
Absolutely disgusting

I kinda hope that she'll go to Far Side, for CCC events, while Hakuno is going to be busy with Extella prequel plot

M8 I was running the game at 4800x2700 and it ran like a charm if you weren't being a fuckhead with turbo mode.

>no CR subs
discussions ruined

Any head tilts yet?

From the nips that watched the prescreening

>Next episode has pinkie asking Shinji if he made good use of the knife she gave him
>Nero bathes with Hakuno
>Drake and Rin show up, but not Cu
>Apparently Nero doesn't remember Hakunon

HOT

White pantyhose is truly patrician.

I want my CCC anime, Nasu.

Reminder:
ignore Fai
ignore this fag ignore anyone who trying to derail discussion into Sup Forums vs /fgog

>Apex takes a day to sub stuff
Fuck this shit

Wouldn't be suprised that writer forot about him being 8 years old

Extra Shinji thinks this is just a videogame and he's just killing NPCs.

The pink slut is corrupting best boy.

>original anime
>written by Nasu
>supervised by Nasu
>SHAFT
>no simulcast
JUST

Anything written by Nasu is fantastic. Anything else is kinda trash Even Zero, but it isn't as offensive as something like Apocrypha

I still stand by the fact that Ath nGabla scene is arguably the best part of the entire franchise.

Is this gonna be 1-cour or 2-cour?
2-cours for EXTRA would be excessive, unless they plan to also adapt CCC in the same batch, which I highly doubt TBQFH

Too bad the original /Extra is aggressively mediocre, outside of the core ideas.
(i liked it anyway)

>I want this to be the starting point where they become interested in the original game and the comics (5 volumes in total, on sale from Kadokawa!)
If they're not completely stupid they'll use this as an opportunity to bring the games to a non-dead platform and the west.

Yeah it is pretty mediocre, but i still like it. I've always liked the subversion of expectations writing style nasu employs. Even if some people dont get it and always spam "retcon retcon"

it's not adaptation

>Fuck yeah, I played a video game, now look at how superior I am compared to those people. I am so proud of this accomplishment
Is this what masculinity has turned into? So weak.

> Round 3
>Round 3 is unchanged from the PSP version.
>After Hakuno wins, his next opponents Atrum and Casko appear to put on haughty airs. "You face us next, oh ho ho."

> Round 4
>Atrum is a character related to both Leo and Earth, so he serves the supporting but important role of explaining much of the setting, such as the state of Earth, and how it ended in the 2030s.
>Atrum affects goodwill, taking the "you should lose, so that I can live to save the world" approach to sway Hakuno's resolve.
>Hakuno, who has no identity, hesitates. However, he overcomes Atrum's intimidation by realizing that although Atrum's words are true, Atrum himself is not. They fight as Masters.
>As a result of the duel against Atrum, Casko decides to help Hakuno while avoiding detection by the Moon Cell. She becomes a useful and helpful friend.
>Of course, she schemes to defeat Nero and take her place as the main Servant, given an opening.
>Nero is aware of this, naturally. Casko and Nero share a friendly, combative relationship.
>Their relationship is changed from "heroines of different worlds" to "heroines in the same world."

It's not Extella Zero you retard

Can't believe there are normies in here who haven't even played CCC

So it is just me or is Tamamo great main servant for anime?
Not only is she pretty weak servant she's even connected to Twice

>Round 5
>Hakuno fights Julius in the fifth round.
>Nero is rendered unable to fight by Assassin's Noble Phantasm.
>With Casko's assistance, Hakuno challenges Julius and Assassin on his own.
>Thanks to Hakuno's efforts, Nero recovers, and the story proceeds as it does in the latter half ot the PSP version.
>After Nero recovers, she tells Hakuno her true name. Her Noble Phantasm is finally unsealed.
> Missing Chapter
>This is when CCC takes place. Casko remembers all of it. Nero only remembers, "Elizabeth is my lifelong rival. But which >round did we fight in?"

>Round 6 ~ early Round 7
>Rin and Rani are defeated in round 6, and say their farewells.
>Hakuno anticipates a showdown with Leo next... but Leo is reported to have been defeated.

>Leo has fallen, but the name of the Master who proceeded to round 7 is hidden by jamming, and the Master is nowhere to >be found.
>Casko and Saber attempt to investigate, but they are unable to either locate the Master or remove the mosaic obscuring its name.
>In a dramatic development, they realize, "what if they aren't hiding? What if their name was always this way to begin with?" They proceed on the assumption that their next opponent is nameless.

>They report this irregularity to the priest, but the priest answers, "No. In a sense, your next battle is fair."
>Hakuno enters the elevator, not knowing who his next foe will be. No one is next to him.

Shinji is always good at heart.

What the point of pretending? I can screencap CCC, add filter and ask you for translation. OCR will not recognize text.

>TM
>Giving a fuck about westerns

It was like 5/10. Even Apo didn't start so bad.

>Extella/Zero autist
did he got BTFOd by /fgog/ or something?

Are they not doing the VEG thing of simulcasts for every country they service other than the US?

Died with smile on his face again

Go ahead

will it be any good?