Oh yeah, also it's seinen not shoujo

>Is Koi Wa Ameagari You Ni our isekai?
What?

It's definitely shoujo.

Mike from devilman
Also what fucking long neck!

fuck off retards

Joke is too smart for this brainlets.

>crybabies associate any short hair girl with miki because they havent watched more than 10 series
*donkey noises

They're both runners too.

It runs in a seinen magazine, so it is seinen. And even setting that aside, though the artstyle and coloring is reminiscent of shoujo, the content and characters are vastly different from your average shoujo manga, Kondo would have nearly raped her by now if it were.

Well to be fair the hairstyle they chose for Miki is very unique, making any misidentification understandable.

They're all the same character, right?

Yes.

no green eyes, no miki-chan
bet that cute shoujo world will be filled with despair soon

Seinen and josei mix = best romance. It's a fact.

Kondo a cute. A cute.

Also Kondo would be a multimillionaire and extremely handsome with every character talking about how handsome and rich he is.

He is very handsome.

It's so easy to see like this is mainly a seinen, that can be considered also josei. In other words, a mature work that can be liked both by mature male and female readers.
If this was your typical shojo shit: Kondo would be your typical attractive old guy, arrogant as hell. And Akira would have tons of other beautiful bishonen around her (Yoshizawa is cute, but not exactly handsome). Akira would be also way more average looking, not so beautiful.
If this was your typical shonen shit: Kondo would have a harem of young and prosperous high school girls who want him. He would be also at least a bit pervert. He would be the only relevant male character. All the other males would be mob characters, without any proper subplot (but here all the male characters have their own subplots, at some point also Yamamoto senpai).

Yeah, with his hair down he is even more attractive. But he isn't your typical handsome guy in shojo (I mean, those bishonen who look more women than men. Chihiro is a bit more similar to this second type of good looking guy. I prefer Kondo, because he is more manly).

That's a long neck

those bishonen who look more like women than men*

Probably also this form is wrong, but my English sucks, sorry

Both could have worked one's just a bit more clipped than the correct English which is adding the like.

Does she really love him or is it just a temporary infatuation/crush?
Is she just trying to fill the hole in her life where track used to be?

Thanks bro

She is trying to fill that hole. But progressively, I think her love becomes more complete, it's not only escapism.

It's so cute how she felt embarrassed. Their chemistry is lovely.

Stop posting this shit, please. I want to puke.

It started out as a crush to fill the void from running but it turns into love once she starts running again.

While I agree with the fact she is actually in love now, also in the raw chapters she isn't running again, she just started to practice again, but the pre-injury age is still far. I wonder if when she can compete (and win) against her rival with the fangs, she could start to give up on Tenchou.

anal

I doubt they will be together. The realization of their personal dreams, as a topic is treated way more widely than their romance, especially in the later chapters. Their bond is used more like a tool that is supporting that realization.

If it was Josei someone would have been raped by now

>implying that Kondou isn't already low key grooming and pre-statutory raping her

Don't say bullshit, also josei can be good. See Nodame Cantabile.

I'm just glad Captain Goto finally got his waifu

He hasn't got her yet.