youtube.com/watch?v=q3BLjDABJHU
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66997734
my.mixtape.moe/jibont.webm
youtu.be/SIG6wQvKWyU
youtu.be/m7W7RKihJ5o
youtube.com/watch?v=ncjo9lQPTGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bobunemimimmi is the only reason i keep coming back to this week after week

This week's BOB was really good, not gonna lie.

If Pop Team Epic is a fun family reunion, Bob Epic Team must be that one relative you can't dodge and could only hope he don't shit on things too much.

bob is kino

Are you upset?

I cringe every time i hear that thing. The animation is horrible and just makes me shiver The characters look disgusting for the sake of being disgusting

THANKS DOC

Good. The filter is working.

Literally the best part of the show.

They've been getting better every episode.

Spotted the casual.

In the matter of truthfulness, one needs a sharper look at a series' motifs to truly appreciate Poptepipic, and cursory knowledge of its subject material proves detrimental to its enjoyment. Moreover, there's Popuko's unrelenting set of ideals that is aptly woven int her personality - her stature and demeanor mirrors heavily from Jun'ya Ota's body of work. The Poptepipic otaku grasp as much; they have the demanded accumulated knowledge to realize how far these gags carry and realize they are beyond amusing - they celebrate the culture in ways Newtype could barely dream of in its existence. In itself, that means the show's plentiful detractors lack the nuance to truly appreciate what's beyond the surface - naturally, they can't fathom the referential humour in the catchphrase "Okotta?" and the myriad otaku works it parodies and deconstructs through all of its runtime. There is some vacancy to be felt inside as you realize pretty much all of the detractors fail to appraise the adequate level of craft bkub has imbued his trademark franchise. Orokanamonomega...

Incidentally, I do happen to be in possession of a Pipimi dakimakura. And no, it is not for your eyes to see. I reserve the right to display that to my choosen otome should she decide to come over visit. Shouganaine~!

Bob Epic Team is that weird uncle who can barely contain his pedophilic tendencies but its still fun to be around

You're just mad because of how uncool...Uncool, uncouth, unsophisticated, unchallenging, and unpleasant you are. Please reconsider.

Bobuko was surprisingly cute in the second episode this week. On the whole their segments have grown on me.

Same. I'll probably stop watching the actual show because these always get posted in the threads.

HOLLY SHIT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE

It's the best part of PTE though.

Go home.

Why is this so great lads?

It reminds me of hellbenders
Not in a good way though

Goboboedodoep

Have they made plush toys of Popuko and Pipimi yet?

Why do I always feel so disgusted whenever I see any of the Bobunemimimmi segmements?

Because they are supossed to make you disgusted

yes.

last thread hit bump limit.

Bob Epic Team does a better job of adapting the style of humor of the source material than the rest of the show does.

The dub really whiffed by not having the profanity the comics have
>dub
I was just curious

subculture bitches don't know about heta-uma

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heta-uma

*the profanity the fan translations have

youtube.com/watch?v=q3BLjDABJHU

Do Japs just not have the range of swear words English speakers have?

>Mods aren't doing their jobs

サ・ソ・リ・だ・よ~

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66997734

They don't.
Honestly, the fan translations for this series are kinda garbage. They fuck up lines that should be obvious. How could you see やれ。 and translate it as "Do it!!!"? It's nonsensical.

Not even close. I imagine they probably don't need them since it's already pretty easy to show disdain for someone by not using the proper honorifics, calling them by their first name without being on a first-name basis, and even not using the proper conjugations for your verbs and adjectives. At that point why even bother calling someone a fucker?

fuck off Jesuotaku

What would you put it as in that case?

this should be a banner

Only thing left is the red panda strip.

I really like the plush music videos. I hope there's one in every episode.

The Earth Wind and Fire parody made me very happy.

looks like they're alternating between the french segments and the music videos

>no French portion this episode
Disappointing

I hope one episode has the OP done in the Bob Epic Team style.

which pop team would you epic?

怒った?

My dad loves EWF, he usually listens to them on youtube with auto-play on, I will have a chuckle when the parody will play for him.

Let's Groove is almost getting the Ping Pong Circulate treatment.

god of Eurobeat

I should've known

Is this supposed to be a Donkey Kong Country 2 reference (specifically, Krazy Kremland)? bkub truly has an impeccable taste.

my.mixtape.moe/jibont.webm
youtu.be/SIG6wQvKWyU
youtu.be/m7W7RKihJ5o
youtube.com/watch?v=ncjo9lQPTGY

Ideas lurking within a mundane scenery,
And they always seems to keep an eye on you.

An Unconscious Bias,
Nobody knows the reason to exist.

It repeats, as an imaginary speed graph,
Geometric Patterns that creates and destroys.
we’ll meet again, after the broadcast has ended,
and we’ll travel through the parallel worlds,

to see that they’re sprinkled with dreams,

Remake the world.

The DKC reference was amazing. I need a PTE romhack now.

You know the drill

Last time i did this i got horrible nightmares, but okay. Sleep tight, Popper.

Sleep tight, Popper

Not his first DKC reference either.

Hoping they also drop the Bramble Scramble reference at some point.

TO BE FAIR (ry

god damn that NES remix is tight

But that very scene is a Bramble Scramble reference, minus the stupid parrot.

this qt

Why is this picture so funny?

Talking specifically about

sleep tight, popper

There's going to be a French segment every odd episode and a musical number every even episode

Popuko

Same, she's the only Volcano whose name I know. Kurotaki Megumi.

>dude version of the song

I have a bunch of money, what's some good PTE merch to buy?

post the VAs picture

Who was the censored guy? I didn´t get the reference.

DDDDDDICK DASTARDLY

>people this young are allowed to post on Sup Forums

Wacky Races is 40 year old. there are people born in the 80s that don´t know who Dick Dastardly is.

The raised eyebrows, wide eyes and smile create an illusion of curiosity and/or intrigue. Meanwhile their arms are firmly pressed to their sides, showing how, despite their curious nature, they are both adamant in their values and standing. It's like two stubborn kittens eyeing each other.

Drat! Double drat! And triple drat!

I unironically thought it was a prophet muhammed joke because it’s a brown guy with what appears to be a turban and a bomb.

>he didn't watch boomerang as a kid
No excuse, really.

SERIOUSLY, WHERE DID TIME GO

Would you?

Japan will never do something like that because they are greatly dependent on Indonesia's oil and gas. Indonesia has 200 million Muslims out of its 250 million citizens.

I think the female VAs won this episode. They played around a lot more with this scene and the one where Pipimi's Plane form were being explained.

i don't get it