Darling in the FranXX

So this episode proves that Milkman was the best pilot and 02 fucked him up for literally no reason, right?

Hiro took her full throttle from the very beginning and didn't suffer from it. Take that as you will.

The point was just to state again that only hiro could ride her.
Why again? Because how else will we make the story go slower.

Wow 666 is actually a nice guy, we actually found the true angry manlet that got fucked in the end.
Couldn't handle the 002

I was worried when reading the threads before watching the episode but you guys over played it. It was episode 2 but Zero Two edition.

>>***,612位/---,---位 (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 2018/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree there is nothing wrong with letting you waifu ride with someone else?

>666 is actually a nice guy
Both are retards

You forgot to link the pastebin

Only if it saves your friends from death and in the end validates that only you can handle her. Otherwise no.

Ouch.

I feel bad for Nishigori since he’s my favourite character designer but he really fucked up here.

>C U C K I R O

So... Hiro is into cuckoling, right?

This episode confirms it?

I hope he rides with Oni two more times.

> couldn't pleasure his woman
> climbed another
> got punished

This, the pace is too fucking slow

at least he is doing ok with his darling

That's not it at all speedwatcher

The numbers peg him as second lowest, only above Zorome. He was just a bit too much for his even lower partner and let it go to his head.

You'll be proven wrong when we all learn that Hiro's real number is 716 instead of 016.

megane got cucked.

>last day since Sup Forums screamed about cuckoldry because 'm-mah waifu' "0"
You've watched too many NTR hentai, Sup Forums, it's time to put on the castration belt

Hiro being a 716 cranked up to 016 through some experiment does seem likely, but that would just make Mitsuru third lowest. He's not the best no matter where Hiro ranks.

>third lowest.
user, I...

Why does the manga say Miku is 309 while the anime uses 390?

How big is his dick?

He was being an annoying dickbag thinking he was being hot shit, 02 ripped that smile off his face. He should be more humble.

Because Miku is another brat

So what's all this cuck shit I have been hearing about?

Hiro's real number is 001

Lowest among the stamens, I should say.

>all the normalfags whining about it being too much drama and being too little mecha

You don't think that, do you Sup Forums? I mean the mech designs are trash, and who the fuck actually like mecha? If you aren't waifuing 02 why the fuck are you even watching?

Nah Sup Forumsro you've heard wrong

He was proposing to be her partner when he was only able to keep up with 10% of her full power, gotta keep him in place.

A lot of good Goro shots this episode, fuck.

kinda sucks this wasnt the big “””sakuga””” episode though

>two cour show
>reasonable pace
Pick one

I thought this was already posted at least 100 times.

But Yabuki is a fuckup.

It was a fair price for witnessing Mitsuru's corpse.

Sorry but the frogs won the war

This entire episode was a collosal fuck up. They could have gotten the point across (Hiro is only one who can pilot with 02 without getting fucked up) without making Hiro like absolutely pathetic worm

Actually, she was amazingly mature in the aftermath scene. Same for Zorome

>ep 3
>Sup Forums hates it
>2ch loves it

Explain this.

GET OUT

They are fucking livid though

japs finally showing taste

What are the nipnogs mad about?

This. I get they were trying to make a point here, but they made Hiro out to be the worst they could. He's going to need some major growth to redeem himself.

Sup Forums and 2ch are two different hackers

>new ip

>Milkman was the best pilot
No, this episodes proves that he was a bad pilot. A good pilot would stay faithful to their partner.

Strelizia doesn't like unfaithful dicks:

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

fixed

Sorry for the off-topic post but does anyone know that program that helps you autodownload animu through RSSfeeds?

Mitsuru and Ikuno failed to sync because Mitsuru was fishing for opportunities to ditch her and get another pistil. We know he was jealous of Hiro from episode 2 already, and he was the one who first suggested that Hiro had nothing to do with Strelizia's success, that it was all 002. So he wanted to tap 002's ass too.

He got proven wrong. Now he needs to repair the damage he did to his relationship with Ikuno.

Page 4: she gets mad.

>Know your fellow pilots since 3 years old, maybe earlier
>be the one to actually name them
>years later they still harass you and question your abilities
>A girl suddenly arrives in your life that claims you as her own
>sits on your lap and feeds you honey
>dances with you in the halls
>pilot robots together
>instead of challenging authority and stealing the franxx, you allow her to pilot with one of your antagonistic childhood acquaintance, despite neither of you wanting it to happen

soul=crushed

>be 02
>your darling tells you to literally fuck another guy while he watches

How do you respond?

She is beautiful.

This was the threadly reminder.

All of those webms became pretty fucking bitter now...

>>be 02
I don't self insert as women faggot

just get Darling in the FranXX for fuck sake. I get it, they can only ride each other, you don't need to hammer it down anymore
Just
get
in
the
fucking
robot

Unironically yes.

They failed to sync because Mtsuru's giant cock was too big for her to handle.

>show them happy dancing in the preview
>the actual episode happens
talk about a gut punch

>73

Pretty lame. Cocona and Goro reached 100

>>Pretty lame. Cocona and Goro reached 100
They probably went slowly, with lube, while milkman went straight to 73 while Ikuno was struggling with 20

Something like that. He was at 20 while she was at 73 and then he got bored and decided to call it off. Not that 73 is good though.

They do it for free

>"Hiro won't be annoying" they said
>"He'll man up", they said
I knew from episode 1 that shit like this will fucking happen. I fucking hate Hiro, god.

>He was at 20 while she was at 73

No, he was the 73.
Girls - pistils are the blue/negative pulse value.

>Autism

The point was to establish mitsurus character and his relationship to hiro, in addition to teasing, what goes wrong when piloting with 02.

There are 25 mentions of NTR in the 2ch thread.

Is it normal that I hate everyone except her? Holy fuck Trigger, you have some great animators but this show is fucking trash

>Holy fuck Trigger, you have some great animators but this show is fucking trash

Nothing has been animated by Trigger people yet.
Their first episode is episode 4.

Almost all the characters except 002, so it's not really normie. Trigger don't know how to make decent characters.

Those comments aren't null void, it's episode 3 of a 24 episode series you retard.

You are seriously missing out then

Still, the show LOOKS good and that's about it

Yeah, I'll remind you when Hiro becomes even more of a pathetic MC in the later episodes.

Hiro is at his lowest point right, but they need to start the recovery next week or the show is doomed.

>So this episode proves that Milkman was the best pilot and 02 fucked him up for literally no reason, right?

No, this episode proves Milkman has a rivalry with Hiro. 02 didn't fuck Milkman on purpose. It's like saying she fucks every other pilot on purpose and that's not the case. She just has too much "power" for anyone to deal with. Her former pilot died after 3 times. Pretty sure Milkman would also die after 3 times if he went that far.

Thing is no one can deal with horn girl except Hiro. It's just the higher ups for whatever reason want to keep those 2 apart. Hence the internal conflict when he agrees for 02 to pilot the Franxx with Milkman.

Someone didn’t get enough tendies.

God I miss PriPri

Seriously the last two episodes have been nothing but blueballs

>02 already piloted with others before
>Hiro piloted with others before
>both of them are very visually distressed by having to pilot with someone else and wanted the other to stop it from happening
>02 still loves Hiro and wants to pilot together
This episode was shit, but at least after this we'll probably see them actually pilot together and interact more

If you say so.

Open relationships are a fucking joke though

If either partner is okay with letting the other fuck someone else, they either have deep psychological issues, they are a complete push over with zero backbone or they dont care that much about the other person

This goes for both genders

>first cour finale
>Hiro still hasn't gotten in the robot
>everyone else has gotten a turn with 002
>even Hachi
>they meet up with the other plantation
>its 8 pilots step out
>reveal they're all men and just lost their pistils in a tragic boating accident

Even though I was upset that Hiro didn't get to ride with 02, I can't help but say good on him for deciding that his friends needed saving first. He could have wasted his time trying to get his dick wet with 02, but instead took the high road.
Sad that Sup Forums is full of virgin neckbeards that would rather get pussy than save their companion.

This doesn't apply to this anime.

>Cant even handle low tier Klaxosaurs mob

Two cours originals have become almost unbearable the last few years. Nearly every single one has the story and plot progression of a single cour dragged out to two.

>but at least after this we'll probably see them actually pilot together
We'll see about that

It’s 102