Mahou tsukai no Yome

Wake up Sup Forums, it's Christmas!!! Why was this episode so comfy?

Also Alice best boy

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.pl/#en/pl/yew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can anyone explain why there are never any MnY threads, but FranXX gets like 10 on the front page ever single time????

who cares, that way it's not a complete shitshow of a thread like aforementioned and veg ones
anyway, new chapter is out? or is op talking about a new episode?

New episode of Ancient Magus Bride came out, discussion thread. Ignore shitposters, especially about shitxx

If you're going to bring meta shit in here, you should just leave.

So do they?

I haven't tasted anime and manga before.

>YOROKOBE next week
Nice

Does anyone else feel like the anime adaptation, while being faithful, doesn't reallly do justice to how nice manga is?

>tfw this show is making me legit looking around the internet for the fae appearing in

Apparently, that women is a New Year's god who gives birth to herself every year, and for some reason that I dont know, you really dont wanna run into her.

I got this info from reddit, so take it with a grain of salt

>you really dont wanna run into her.
Well, her husband doesn't look a resonable friendly cheeky cunt like Oberon for a start

that's not the same goddess you're thinking about

Why is Chise such a bitch, she didn't get Silky anything.

That's paddington station

I really like the ED.

I wish I was Chise.

>giving fairies gifts
That's a very bad idea, user.

Passing user here. Why do you guys like this show? I found it boring and dropped it on the dragon episode.

I'm glad these threads are slower. There are no shitposters wanting to fuck Silky, for example.

Atmosphere, charm, a sense of care and vested interest in accurately portraying western fantasy myth and creatures, and a story that has characters I can relate to.

The fact that the author wants to try and properly showcase some western fantasy creatures is of note to me since I've seen plenty of anime where they're just thrown in as one offs without any standards. Finding a series where the creator actually cares about their work is sadly a rarity nowadays.

Banshee moans would be pretty hot.

Don't give fairies gifts. If you recall the episode where Chise goes shopping she calls the things she buys gifts before correcting herself to supplies or something.

Have they shagged yet?

Oh right, why is that?

Well for Silky I think it's mentioned that she takes offence to it. She doesn't want compensation for the chores she does.

So it's /lit/. I can understand the appeal.

>that doofus gets to go to pound town with Titania every night
fuck this shit.

You don't do drugs because of the taste. It was nuanced slightly different in the manga, where she asked if drugs are good.

they're not

I didn't really get the appeal of this show initially but I have to say, I'm completely on board after these last few episodes.

YA BOI IS BACK BABYYY

WOOP WOOP heeeeeeyll yeah

I got a moderate chuckle out of their preparation for Yule because I recognized a yew branch and because of what "yew" is called in Polish:
>translate.google.pl/#en/pl/yew

This show gets less and less attention on Sup Forums with each passing week huh

This weeks episode was good. I enjoy how faithful it's being to the manga. Got me curious about how they'll end it.

Faeries consider materialism to be a human thing, so giving one gifts is basically insulting them on an ethical level.

>Live in Cheshire
>Never see any fucking snow at all
Fuck this shit.

MnY is comfy. Franxx threads are shitposting havens. Let's keep it this way

>chesire
posh cunt

Yea, it showed the station name at the end. Pretty accurate depiction of London, actually. Except for the snow

>I enjoy how faithful it's being to the manga.
But they skipped both the explanation of the pregnant lady and the bulk of the conversation with the centaur.

Geographically accurate, assuming that Elias' cottage is in the cotswolds. That's the London station for trains west.

>Christmas menu
Other than the Roast Pork, you can get this shit every day.

It was a really wholesome episode, the adaption is great so far.

I like how Chise is developing. She was cute this episode

As someone who never read the manga, I think that's okay - some wordless worldbuilding, pretty much saying "shit like that happens sometimes". The show built up enough trust that I assume those are part of English folklore, and not something they pulled out of their ass, so I can google "pregnant lady centaur english christmas" and probably find it.

>Christmas menu
>Baked beans

It's in the second cour and doesn't have NTR yet.

Beans go great with pork and sausage, what's your fucking damage?

Man they really fucked up the goddess scene.

Wonderful british cuisine.

I mean sure, that's part of it. But it's also in combination with a girl trying to understand why people around her value her and why she should live, a monster who isn't quite human trying to make up for qualities he lacks without knowing why, the setting is rendered beautifully, and the character interactions while slow and often soft are punctuated by heavy moments every now and then where stakes are made clear.

If it was just western fantasy, that wouldn't be enough to make me or other people invested.

British """cuisine""". Poor Chise.

Let me break this down for you.
>CHRISTMAS menu
I have never seen baked beans advertised on a CHRISTMAS menu, nor will they ever be.

Looks fucking disgusting. Sausages by themselves are great though.

user, those aren't sausages.... that's a toast sandwich.

Wait wait, never mind the fact you mistook bread for sausages, but you like sausages on their own but not between two pieces of bread?

But why

>Search for "toast sandwich"
>Its an actual thing
Holy fuck you silly brits.

What they don't show is the beef and tomato pot noodle next to it. Then it's British cusine.

We also cook good things sometimes

Because you have the Christmas menu of every restaurant in England delivered to your place every year, right?

>no glorious Silky sandwich

That actually sounds really nice.

Pot noodle is literally instant ramen.
The nips invented that one.

That looks like disease on a plate, wtf user

Because Brits add baked beans to fucking everything every fucking day of the year.
Baked beans literally have their own shelves in every supermarket.
They eat this shit ALL THE TIME. And by very definition, Christmas menu should be comprised of food you DON'T.

I don't need to, unless there is a national bean shortage at some point in the future and ordinary baked beans become a lavish extravagance.

It's smoked herring. Literally just fish

>Baked beans literally have their own shelves in every supermarket.
Why wouldn't they?

Wait this is an anime already?

Why was I not informed.

As a uni student I literally sometimes had beans 3 times a day, beans on toast for breakfast, a beans and sausage pasty for lunch and beans with something for tea. Truly the sustenance of life.

That's kind of the whole point. Also
>Morrisons
come back with a pic from a GOOD store.

I didnt care much for what's-her-name's backstory
This wasnt a good episode

You shop at Aldi, right?

But what did Alice get for Renfred?

>beans
>not potatoes
I can't even process that. The potato is literally life to me.

No, Asda.
Also, fuck Lidl.

Dragon dildo

The right-sized condoms this time.

>Asda
Where the chavs on bennies go

Where were you for the past 3 months?

Why do your stores have Ikea furniture names?

Tesco
Asda
Sainsbury's
Morrisons
Aldi
Lidl
Marks and Spencer
Waitrose
Co-op

Because they are all owned by foreign conglomerates. Except maybe Marks and Spencer, but only posh twats shop there.

Heron
Iceland
Farm Foods

Iceland and farmfoods are top tier. Buying 20 bags of frozen stir fry you just chuck in the wok has saved me from starvation.

>british food shows up
>endless shitposting
every time

>Black pudding
>marmite on toast
Looks good.

>that women is a New Year's god who gives birth to herself every year
I kind of understand why but what the fuck?
What's up with centaur Rudolph anyway? Given how those sparrows hyped them up I was hoping for some magical dangerous dialogue.

Silkies, as brownies in general, help around out of their own goodwill. Getting paid for the job is something that insults them as it nullifies said goodwill. Some kinds of brownies will accept gifts that show gratitude, some don't accept even that.
So if you want to express gratitude toward a brownie, just be nice to them, or leave a glass of milk by the chimney or something.
Remember domestic elves from Harry Potter? This is why giving them clothes freed them and they hated it.
Also the tale of the shoemaker and its several endings

Bottle of Scotch, as I recall

>post literal shit
>be surprised it devolves into shitposting

Well, he IS part Russian, so booze is definitely something he'd find a use for.

WTF UK. I feel kinda sad now.

Well, potatoes literally saved Europe from starvation. They don't have much of a taste on their own though.

>What's up with centaur Rudolph anyway? Given how those sparrows hyped them up I was hoping for some magical dangerous dialogue.
Hit the manga. They're ancient stupidly overpowered deities that want things done just so. To make the point, Elias HID from them, even though he talks to Titania and Oberon like they were just neighbors.

Goddamnit Alice, back to drugs after that talk?

I made this yesterday and it's pretty good. I recommend all anons to make one because it's easy and tasty.

You have to be at least 18 to post on this site.